Thursday, April 14, 2011

Justin Bieber Is A Tila Tequila Lover ?



 Was Rocking Justin Bieber singing “baby, baby, baby” to Tila Tequila?



Radar Online has exclusively discovered that the Canadian heartthrob has been a fan of Tila  Tequila since his pubescent years. As early as Thirteen years old, he started leaving comments on her YouTube videos!


“um.. this should be rated R lol,”Justin  Bieber commented four years ago on Tila Tequila official I Love U music video.


Obviously trying to win over Tila Tequila online fans, he added: “I’m only thirteen years old but I sing in my videos. Check them out and let me know what you think :P Justin bieber .”


The comment was left under the username kidrauhl, which links directly to Justin Bieber official YouTube channel.


Tila Tequila meanwhile, seems to be taken by the singer of Never Say Never.


“He is absolutely adorable… I can now see why so many girls have fallen head over heels in love with him,” Tila Tequila said.


“Justin, if you’re reading this: I want to pinch your cute little cheeks! You’re doing great out there kiddo…don’t let anyone bring you down!”


Interestingly, both Tila Tequila and Justin Bieber rose to fame after becoming YouTube sensations and Tila  Tequila tells us she’d love to collaborate with him on a project, but more importantly, go on a date with him!


“Maybe one day he and I can do a collaboration on a song together or work on a movie together,” Tila  Tequila said. “As soon as he turns 18 I’m going to ask him out!”
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment