Tuesday, May 24, 2011

hardstyle wallpaper

hardstyle wallpaper. Statistics
  • Statistics



  • wizz0bang
    Jul 20, 09:57 AM
    Bring on the multi-core GPUs! :)





    hardstyle wallpaper. 77%
  • 77%



  • iRobby
    Apr 12, 01:54 AM
    it's a shame seeing all these negative attitudes concerning the iPhone 5. stating that only because of 3-5 month delay people switching to Android. Also others stating that the iPhone currently is antiquated and doesn't measure up to the competition.

    I know for myself that since purchasing my first and only Apple product in October 2009 a iPhone 3GS I am looking forward to converting to an 27" iMac from a 6 year old Dell Dimension E510 desktop as well as upgrading my iPhone 3GS no matter how long it may take for the iPhone 5 to come out due to my experience with my iPhone 3GS being nothing but stellar telling me that whatever how long the wait it will be worth it.

    I only wish that after purchasing the iPhone 5 and 27" iMac this year I can still afford an iPad2 and not have to wait till the iPad3 since currently I don't even own an iPad1.





    hardstyle wallpaper. Hardstyle Biohazard Wallpaper
  • Hardstyle Biohazard Wallpaper



  • treblah
    Aug 5, 04:02 PM
    The MacRumorsLive system uses the latest web technologies to efficiently provide dynamic text updates.

    This means not to hammer the server with constant browser refreshes! Thank you in advance for not making it impossible for others to connect. :)





    hardstyle wallpaper. hardstyle republc wallpaper - 5022843. Click here to view
  • hardstyle republc wallpaper - 5022843. Click here to view



  • milo
    Jul 27, 11:35 AM
    Once again, I read it and read it well. The big deal about the G5 being in Mac was that the entire system was redesigned for better performance. Go read about the G5 system architecture if apple still has it up.

    What's your point?

    Each new generation of these intel chips has improvements over the last. Sometimes clock speeds get higher, but more emphasis is on chip improvements that bring improved performance at the same clock speed. Apple isn't hyping clock speed, these new chips don't have much higher clock speeds than the G4's and G5's they replace and have considerably lower clock speeds than other intel and amd chips that are already out.

    Not only has Apple continued to shoot down the MHZ myth, Intel has joined as well.

    If you look at benchmarks, I think the yonahs already outperformed the G5's for many things at the same clock speed. This next gen takes it a step farther.





    hardstyle wallpaper. Hardstyle Top 40 January 2011
  • Hardstyle Top 40 January 2011



  • Tomaz
    Aug 7, 05:34 PM
    Time Machine won't mean much when the HD fails. Back that azz up!

    Also a very good point, so I need a bigger main HD for my MacBookPro (the new Seagate 160GB becomes interesting) for Time Machine, but i still need to back the hole thing up to an external HD in case of a HD crash (I had 2 in the last 8 months!). So Tine Machine doesn't make Backups obsolete, I didn't even think of that up to now. Hmmm..





    hardstyle wallpaper. The Hardstyle Forge Wallpaper
  • The Hardstyle Forge Wallpaper



  • eoblaed
    Apr 25, 02:41 PM
    �We take issue specifically with the notion that Apple is now basically tracking people everywhere they go,� Aaron Mayer, an attorney for the plaintiffs, said today in a telephone interview. �If you are a federal marshal you have to have a warrant to do this kind of thing, and Apple is doing it without one.

    Hyperbole and ignorance all in one fell swoop.

    Apple isn't tracking people. Your device is storing data. The same way it stores all your contact information, your text conversations, your photographs, and your web history -- yet no one is claiming that Apple is tracking your text conversations or contact information.

    It angers me when people like this Mayer guy not only take advantage of people's lack of understanding about what's going on, but exploit it for sensationalistic gain. I'd love to poke him in the eye.





    hardstyle wallpaper. Depth - Ocean Floor WALLPAPER
  • Depth - Ocean Floor WALLPAPER



  • mobilehavoc
    Apr 6, 03:32 PM
    Congrats, you will be able to play with the handful of apps designed for it.
    ;)

    You're absolutely right. Better than the junk in the app store. At the end of the day there aren't that many QUALITY apps on ipad either. I know because I have one.





    hardstyle wallpaper. VA - Hardstyle Germany Vol 6
  • VA - Hardstyle Germany Vol 6



  • Clydefrog
    Aug 26, 04:16 PM
    same here! I just hope Sept 5th or sooner:D





    hardstyle wallpaper. Tomorrowland Wallpaper
  • Tomorrowland Wallpaper



  • maclaptop
    Apr 11, 05:42 PM
    Do you really think they care? Even if they make a phone that doesn't make calls people will think it's the greatest innovation in the history of mankind.
    This is so true it's sickening.

    The number one function I'd like to see in the upcoming model is a phone that works as well as every other smartphone I own. Then I'd be able to rely on it, and promote it to my primary phone. Id like nothing better.





    hardstyle wallpaper. Hardstyle wallpapers
  • Hardstyle wallpapers



  • Popeye206
    Apr 11, 02:23 PM
    Are you serious? The Moto Droid (i.e.: the original one) is slower than molasses. You cannot be talking about the original Verizon Droid. That phone under-delivered out the gate. My friend from work whose entire family uses Verizon bought a Motorola Droid and she thought she was getting the equivalent of an iPhone and hated it ever since. She was jumping up and down when Verizon got the iPhone.

    <<<Clip>>>

    The moral of that story is that Apple needs a cheaper entry point for an iOS smartphone if they want to command market share and especially to put their phones in the hands of more teenagers.

    I don't think that's the market Apple wants. They already have the #1 selling smart phone. They make more profit than all competitors combined off of the iPhone. The Cell phone market is very fluid and Apple knows it just has to keep producing the coolest and more desired phone and they will always have a decent share of the market and make tons of money.

    in the mean time, Moto, Samsung, HTC, LG and others all battle it out with the same OS and dropping prices to get market share. A race to the bottom strategy that I'm not sure will last forever.

    All Apple needs to do is keep the "coolness" coming. Reward us with nice iOS updates and keep us happy with the best support in the market.





    hardstyle wallpaper. i like surreal and hardstyle!
  • i like surreal and hardstyle!



  • BryanBensing
    Apr 6, 03:11 PM
    Rotfl

    apple also sold about 100k ipad's - yesterday.





    hardstyle wallpaper. hardstyle, electro and sdey.
  • hardstyle, electro and sdey.



  • ziwi
    Nov 29, 09:32 AM
    Just nuts - this would be a real bummer if it went through. It makes no sense whatsoever.





    hardstyle wallpaper. 14:Tron legacy wallpaper
  • 14:Tron legacy wallpaper



  • lyngo
    Apr 7, 10:19 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Wow. This is pretty huge.





    hardstyle wallpaper. Colours of Hardstyle
  • Colours of Hardstyle



  • Multimedia
    Jul 14, 08:34 PM
    Burn two DVD's at once and DVD copying.How would you burn two DVDs at once Eldorian? I don't know of any software that lets you do this do you? :confused:

    I agree it would be nice. But I can't imagine how.





    hardstyle wallpaper. Destaque para os álbuns Music
  • Destaque para os álbuns Music



  • Thex1138
    Apr 19, 05:25 PM
    Is that we here in Macrumours world know our Apple products....
    But out in the Minnesota farmlands.... They may not have seen the ads....
    They meet up with another farming buddies... A couple of beers.
    Gone to a tech shop to buy a smartphone n' thought through the beer bottle they bought themselves a samsung iPhone.
    :rolleyes:

    /sarcasm





    hardstyle wallpaper. Dislikes
  • Dislikes



  • faroZ06
    Apr 27, 08:46 AM
    Did you read ANY of the news articles.

    With location services turned off, this data was still be collected. And Apple says this was a "bug"

    So you're wrong.

    Ok then show me where it says that turning location services off will not stop the tracking. I've scanned the articles and did not find anything that said that. If it does still track when you turn it off, I'd like to know.





    hardstyle wallpaper. hardstyle-wallpaper
  • hardstyle-wallpaper



  • rosalindavenue
    Jul 28, 06:11 AM
    I am waiting until the new MBP is released with merom. I don't care if it's now or in January.

    My question is: What's the fastest way to get the new MBP into my hands? Is ordering it online after it's announcement the fastest, or going to an apple store?

    I live within 3 stores. So I can play the call and place one on hold bit.

    I'd think you would have a better chance to get one fast with the stores. I don't live near one and I ordered an ibook last August when it was upgraded-- even with expedited shipping it still took 10 days to arrive from China. (Apple refunded the expedited shipping fee).





    hardstyle wallpaper. 15:Beautiful Wallpaper HD Pack
  • 15:Beautiful Wallpaper HD Pack



  • ZoomZoomZoom
    Aug 8, 02:13 AM
    Time Machine looks to be one of those things you never use, but then one day you'll need to use it and you'll be really glad it's here. I don't like the stars and stuff in the background, though. So tacky.

    I'm really interested about Spaces. I constantly have loads of windows/applications running around, and having something to manage it all would be awesome.

    The new iChat features look very promising. Can't really say the same for Mail/Dashboard/iCal/Spotlight, though - not too impressed with those. Whatever is top secret had better blow all of this stuff out of the water, or else I wouldn't call Leopard "Vista 2.0".





    hardstyle wallpaper. HARDSTYLE NL by ~jasonaddict69
  • HARDSTYLE NL by ~jasonaddict69



  • DoFoT9
    Aug 12, 02:35 AM
    I know they are fundamentally two different types of games in a similar genre, but he brought up the sales of the series, so I offered up another racing game series with much higher sales.

    similar genre given racing, but one is a simulator - the other is, a bit more fictional (in a sense).

    but anyway, thats a technicality. no doubt that NFS seems to be higher grossing and more popular, as GT targets a pretty acute market. i wonder if GT5 will change that at all.





    marksman
    Mar 22, 03:04 PM
    I don't get all the negative ratings/comments.

    1. Competition is good (I know this is hardly an original point)



    People keep saying that but in the smartphone market and now especially in the tablet market we have seen no evidence of that at all.

    In the tablet market Apple has released an iPad and an iPad 2 with literally no competition to impact their design or product and they have both been home runs.

    In the smart phone market, the iPhone came along and 4+ years later the only competition are all iPhone clones. There is no competition pushing or driving the market. Apple drives the market for both these segments and they do it regardless of what the competition is doing... and all the competition is doing in both cases is copying Apple, so that makes no difference at all.

    So besides being cliche and tired, the competition is good mantra is not even accurate or true when it comes to these Apple market segments.





    �algiris
    Mar 26, 02:25 AM
    Been on Lion for the past month and I can't see myself going back to Snow Leopard.

    Same here. Buggy as hell, but i like what i see.





    DJMastaWes
    Aug 26, 08:29 PM
    Updated Wesbite Is Usually by 9 Eastern. Occasionally later. But usually then. :)

    Eastern? That's 6:00AM Pacific? You think?
    9:00AM Pacific sounds good.





    Popeye206
    Apr 6, 04:45 PM
    Dude, you forgot to use your android fan-filter. :p

    This is why the xoom won't sell as well as the ipad. It needs to offer a low-end introductory model.
    Andy Ihnatko wrote if an ipad competitor were to have a weekend retreat about the goals of their tablet, then a sub $500 price wouldn't be a bad place to start. Granted, that can't be its only feature, because Dell has proven that a cheap price won't bring them in droves. However, if that's the starting point and then the manufacturer adds the requisite features, the tablet might do well.

    I don't think price is the issue. It's more complex than that.

    First, have you actually played with or used a Xoom? Technically, very nice and cool. Consumer-wise, confusing and weird. Even the demo apps on the thing were not all that great and a couple actually made it look bad.

    The iPad is sooooo much easier and smoother. So much more consumer friendly and appealing.

    Second, iPad is the standard. The iPad, like the iPhone, is the standard for tablets and consumers tend to migrate to "the standard". Why? It's safe.

    Third... Momentum. Consumers see iPads selling like crazy. So, the more they sell, the more people want them. Everyone wants to follow the crowd... just like Lemmings.

    iPad = Low risk. It's easy to see that if you Buy an iPad, you're buying a device that is going to be there for a while. Buying a Xoom is risky, unproven and if you buy one, you might have just bought a dead end product. Just like Samsung has already proven with the Tab 1.0. The iPad is a safe purchase.

    So, it's more than USB port and processors that is going to knock Apple off the Tablet thrown. Other Tablet makers are going to need to hit many aspects of the consumer to sway them away.

    Xoom.... I say Fail.

    BTW... the Xoom at the Best Buy here is broken... been that way for two weeks now according to the sales guy.





    shawnce
    Aug 6, 11:33 AM
    Mac OS X Leopard
    Introducing Vista 2.0

    http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=207241438&size=l

    I bet we gonna get some good t-shirts this year like we did back when Tiger was announced ("Introducing Longhorn").



    No comments:

    Post a Comment