Monday, May 23, 2011

how long is nicki minaj real hair

how long is nicki minaj real hair. your natural hair color or
  • your natural hair color or



  • shawnce
    Sep 19, 11:09 AM
    Please tell me what is majorly new about the current MacBook Pro besides an intel chip :confused: (and the name of course :rolleyes: )

    - 2 CPU cores compared to 1 CPU core
    - Radically greater FSB bandwidth
    - PC2-5300 DDR2 memory compared to PC2-4200 DDR2
    - PCIe 16x for graphics controller compared to AGP 8x
    - Improved graphics controller with more VRAM
    - Dedicated 1.5 Gbps SATA for hard disk compared to UATA-100
    - ExpressCard/34 (has PCIe 1x and USB 2.0) compared to CardBus
    - MagSafe power connector
    - Built-in iSight camera
    - etc.

    The ExpressCard alone allows high-speed adapters to external SATA, FireWire, Fibre Channel, etc. devices. It allows for some interesting flexibility that never existed with the PowerBooks.





    how long is nicki minaj real hair. what is nicki minaj real hair
  • what is nicki minaj real hair



  • aafuss1
    Aug 6, 05:23 PM
    Mike,
    I know you're concerned about name-maybe Apple could license the use to you.

    Leopard-Public beta like Vista. No-as it can be easily uploaded to torrent sites-like with the Tiger leaks. Apple should keep the preview ADC members only.





    how long is nicki minaj real hair. what is nicki minaj real hair color. Nicki Minaj - A Rainbow of; Nicki Minaj - A Rainbow of. diegous79. May 3, 08:43 AM. Not sure if anyone noticed this but
  • what is nicki minaj real hair color. Nicki Minaj - A Rainbow of; Nicki Minaj - A Rainbow of. diegous79. May 3, 08:43 AM. Not sure if anyone noticed this but



  • Sodner
    Apr 8, 07:19 AM
    Isn't this hypocritical since Apple has been known to do this in their retail stores too?

    Apple has been holding their stock to the next day and opening early if they have any. I think thats a pretty good way to do it rather than having people check in every half hour with a "You get any yet?" This way its simple.

    Perhaps BB did something completely different? Kept them for days or weeks. Who knows?!

    Believe me Apple WANTS Best Buy to sell iPads. The more places the better. So they must have done something pretty stupid to have pissed off Apple enough to pull their stock.

    I say good job Apple!! Beisdes I freakin hate BB.





    how long is nicki minaj real hair. Real Men Like Real Hair – Why
  • Real Men Like Real Hair – Why



  • newdeal
    Apr 6, 10:12 AM
    Has Intel R&D come up with a new, low-power, backlit keyboard? ;)

    (Figured I'd throw that out straight off, as it's bound to come up somewhere along the line)

    For most people the ipad is more useful than the air anyway imo. Yes i owned an air, the ipad 1, and now the ipad 2 and the air was just a watered down macbook pro more than the ipad is a scaled up ipod touch





    how long is nicki minaj real hair. Are you amused by this hair
  • Are you amused by this hair



  • gnasher729
    Jul 28, 06:32 AM
    AFAIK, the Merom CPUs have an improved SpeedStep technology, so that
    on average the heat generation may infact be lower for Merom.

    Do you have any links that describe Merom's SpeedStep compared to Yonah's? I thought Yonah's was quite good, allowing you to reduce both clock speed and voltage simultaneously. It is always a problem with Intel, they say "improved SpeedStep", but they never tell you "improved compared to what".





    how long is nicki minaj real hair. Nicki Minaj causes a storm in
  • Nicki Minaj causes a storm in



  • Digitaljim
    Nov 28, 08:05 PM
    So Universal Music Group must have received something in the region of $112 so far from Zune sales.





    how long is nicki minaj real hair. what is nicki minaj real hair
  • what is nicki minaj real hair



  • danz1123
    Jun 11, 11:21 AM
    Anyone know if I place a preorder on the 19th what the chances are I'll be able to make a reservation for the 24th?





    how long is nicki minaj real hair. Real Men Like Real Hair – Why
  • Real Men Like Real Hair – Why



  • Killyp
    Aug 7, 05:04 AM
    Now now Leoff, no need to be so harsh :)

    I think he has a point though. There is no way that you could sue apple based on this. Apple released the Mac, and they call it the Mac now (not the Macintosh). There is a company (I can't remember who) that makes plastic coats called Macs, and yet you don't see those two sueing each other.

    If apple did release the MacPro, which seems highly likely, then what is going to be the negative effect on your business? if anything, it will bring in more business as more people will be typing mac-pro.com into their browsers.





    how long is nicki minaj real hair. Nicki Minaj changes hairstyles
  • Nicki Minaj changes hairstyles



  • yoak
    Apr 11, 08:28 AM
    Then that just begs the question, "why haven't these people left already?" FCP has been fairly stagnant for years. There are plenty of other alternatives, so doesn't that kinda make them fanboyish too for sticking it out when up to this point Apple has given zero hints about when or how it will take FCP to the next level?

    I'm not in the video editing biz, but if the pro s/w I use in my profession hobbled my efficiency and workflow the way you are carping about FCP, and there were viable alternatives, I would abandon it quicker than pigeon can snatch a bread crumb. Just sayin'.

    It's costly to change. It takes time to learn new software, time that could be spent working instead. Then it's all the money already invested in the platform.
    At least here, premiere is not really an option if you work in broadcast or film since everyone either use final cut or avid





    how long is nicki minaj real hair. Nicki minaj pictures nicki
  • Nicki minaj pictures nicki



  • Chundles
    Jul 20, 11:46 AM
    Sorry I don't see that happening... Apple has basically always given developers a few months (to several months) lead time with the next major version of Mac OS X. That has taken place yet... so I don't see it being released at WWDC 2006.

    He was referring to my post in which I was referring to MWSF '07, not the WWDC.

    I still don't think we'll se a full release at MWSF but I think the date will be announced.





    how long is nicki minaj real hair. It#39;s probably long; that#39;s a
  • It#39;s probably long; that#39;s a



  • MovieCutter
    Nov 28, 08:13 PM
    **** em, that's all there is to say. And **** anybody who says otherwise.





    how long is nicki minaj real hair. Imagine Nicki Minaj#39;s
  • Imagine Nicki Minaj#39;s



  • cjoy
    Apr 25, 02:47 PM
    Maybe I'm missing something, but so what if they can tell what cell phone tower you're by??? Are you really so important/ secrative that someone knowing your location is that big of a deal?

    it looks like a different world from today,
    but really it's less than 70 years ago that we had the NAZI regime here in germany. it's less than 25 years ago that we had an repressive surveillance society in east germany. if there is no apparent good in tracking personal data, one should object to it.

    you shouldn't have to reason against collecting and storing personal data if it isnt a real necessity.
    there's enough data stored about you, me and anyone in todays digitalized world as is.





    how long is nicki minaj real hair. nicki minaj new album pink
  • nicki minaj new album pink



  • hcuar
    Sep 19, 11:58 AM
    http://playstation3.joystiq.com/2005/07/29/kutaragi-on-ps3-itll-be-expensive/




    how long is nicki minaj real hair. It#39;s probably long; that#39;s a
  • It#39;s probably long; that#39;s a



  • mdriftmeyer
    Aug 26, 06:18 AM
    Manufacturing observation:

    Back in 1996 every major manufacturer did most of its assembly in the U.S. or Western Europe.

    Take a guess where it mainly resides now?

    People want a $1000 laptop/notebook. Back in 1996 they'd be lucky to get an DX4/100 Intel PC for $1000 by Digital, HP, Compaq, etc.

    Check this old message group Email about the Alpha Processor (Then cutting edge)

    http://www.xent.com/summer96/0060.html

    If you think offloading manufacturing/assembly to third world countries for pennies on the dollar only gives us cheap and powerful computer to use then you really miss the boat on QA.

    You aren't going to get systems for basement prices that include Workstation reliable parts, assembly and longevity from anyone.

    Battery flaws that SONY has are affecting many in the industry.

    Motherboard designs for these new generation chips will always produce flaws.

    Second revision rule of thumb.

    When you go and buy a car do you buy the first year of a new model? Or do you wait a year or two?

    The Auto Industry has been building cars for over 100 years and they still get horrendous recalls.

    Get used to the disposable society. From Blenders, to hairdryers/coffee makers, to major tool manufacturers the days of buy and use for a decade or more cost major bucks and the low end, plastic encased models are tested for failure time frames.

    This business market is driving people to purchase every twelve or less months.

    I'm still going to wait on revision B of the Mac Pro. I've got more than one operating system/hardware combo and I won't die without the Mac Pro.





    how long is nicki minaj real hair. Maintaining Human Hair
  • Maintaining Human Hair



  • SiliconAddict
    Jul 27, 03:25 PM
    Rule 1 of Apple Events:

    You never get all the marbles.


    Too be fair Apple has never been given all the marbles, from moto, to hand out in the first place. This is new for them.





    how long is nicki minaj real hair. nicki minaj fake nose.
  • nicki minaj fake nose.



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 7, 04:43 AM
    See, that is exactly not the purpose of OpenCL. OpenCL can also use specialized DSPs, if someone writes a compiler for them. OpenCL is GPU-independent, which is a problem, if you want to optimize your OpenCL-code for a specific GPU.

    See, that's exactly the same thing I said. And see, that's exactly what the SB + Intel 3000 HD solution does not do. :rolleyes:

    Look, you're saying the same thing I am, you just don't want to agree that the Intel 3000 HD solution is sub-par for OpenCL, a big feature Apple pushed with Snow Leopard. Stop being obtuse. Right now, SB does not run OpenCL code on a DSP or anything else, it runs on it the CPU, defeating the whole purpose.

    nVidia 320M si about 20W, so they can use 17W processors on 11,6" and 25W processors on 13", with an increased battery life on both models.

    You're forgetting that the 320m is more than just a graphics processor. SB still requires a south bridge which will also have a power rating.





    how long is nicki minaj real hair. New Music: Nicki Minaj Ft.
  • New Music: Nicki Minaj Ft.



  • guzhogi
    Sep 13, 08:53 AM
    A bit pointless given that no software utilises the extra cores yet. But nice to know, I guess.

    I'm still getting used to having two cores in my laptop!
    This is a bit of a chicken and the egg problem. Hardware companies don't want to release multicore hardware b/c no software is out to support it and software people don't want to ship multiprocessor software b/c no multiproc hardware is out. Since there are a few multiproc computers out now, some software companies might start multithreading their apps, most people probably don't have it them yet.

    Also, some apps won't really benefit from being multithreaded. Take a basic calculator. Why would you really need it to take advantage of multiproc computers? It isn't that processor heavy to do 2+2. AV software, like iTunes, Final Cut Pro, etc., could greatly benefit from multiproc systems. One core can do the audio while the other does the video for FC or iTunes could use one core for playing music and the other for ripping.

    Something I'd like to see is to have AV stuff offloaded to the sound or graphics card to speed it up. I've heard of a company called Aspex Semiconductors (www.aspex-semi.com) that designs PCI cards that speed up MPEG encoding. Might be nice for video pros.





    how long is nicki minaj real hair. Hair Transformation: The Many
  • Hair Transformation: The Many



  • azentropy
    Mar 31, 03:16 PM
    Honeycomb is still not released as far as I know. When it's released and the code is not available, then we can talk.


    The Motorola Xoom ships with Honeycomb. It has been released. You miss that???





    how long is nicki minaj real hair. From how long it cascades down
  • From how long it cascades down



  • gkarris
    Apr 7, 10:34 PM
    Gosh, over the many years, it's always been on then off then on then off as far as Best Buy selling Apple products....

    Looks like we are approaching the "off" part of the cycle... :eek:

    (no worries, after a year or so, it will be "on" again)

    LOL...





    MyDesktopBroke
    Apr 27, 12:37 PM
    Maybe the certificate is legitimate, but I think the original short form would have been more convincing than a pristine copy of the long one. I like Obama, but I loathe his extreme liberalism.

    No public health coverage, extending mideast wars, extending corporate tax cuts and Bush tax rates in general, actually lowering taxes in general to a historic low, supporting and campaigning for conservative democrats like Blanche Lincoln, Arlen Spector, etc., cabinet filled with big corporate players, didn't fight for serious Wall St. reform, didn't fight for second stimulus, dragging feet on gay rights and civil rights in general.

    Where's the extremism?





    nilk
    Apr 6, 03:41 PM
    Once you have it, you don't want it without.

    ps:I type fastttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

    sent from swipe keyboard :D

    I've never liked backlit keys and have it turned off on my MBPs. I find it annoying, personally, but I do touch type so I'm never looking at the keys. I totally understand those who do want that feature (and Apple should add it to the MBA because it appears to be important for a enough people), but personally I don't care for it and am glad I can turn it off.





    Ugg
    Apr 27, 12:09 PM
    I'm not a birther. But I would love to know why the certificate looks new when the president is nearly 50. Now I'm about five months older than he, my original birth certificate has faded. The certificate he produced clearly isn't the original. Or if it is the original, it's astoundingly well-preserved.


    You obviously are posting without knowing anything about what a long form BC is. The short form is what the parents get and what you get when you ask the state for a copy. The long form is what is kept on file by the state. In other words, since it is handled very infrequently, it's probably going to look pristine.

    If you don't like the guy, then say so, but it seems to me that to you, ignorance is more important than knowledge.





    Micjose
    Apr 25, 01:45 PM
    lol, i think the people are just cashing in ;)





    Miss Terri
    Apr 7, 09:24 PM
    What is the obsession with back-lit keys?

    Do you actually look at the keyboard when you're typing?

    Nope, I touch type.

    BUT, when I'm just lying around on the couch websurfing or reading something on the screen, then my hand is on the mouse pad, and when I need to reach up to hit a command-key or type a lazy couple of words into chat, or type in a password, or etc. then I LOVE the backlit keyboard. It's amazing how often it comes in handy.

    Sure, I can get along without it - my current MBP is the first computer I've had with it. But do I WANT to get along without it? NooOOOooo!

    But it's not because I have to look at the keys while normally typing.

    MT



    No comments:

    Post a Comment