Thursday, May 12, 2011

justin bieber praying

justin bieber praying. Pray+justin+ieber+album+
  • Pray+justin+ieber+album+



  • zep1977
    Apr 21, 12:31 PM
    al franken?

    I thought it was just us "tinfoil hats" as was said yesterday by some in these forums, who would be upset about this?

    Guess not. :rolleyes:





    justin bieber praying. Pray+justin+ieber+album+
  • Pray+justin+ieber+album+



  • Unspeaked
    Aug 29, 12:34 PM
    If the MacBook and Mini stay with core 1 CPUs, sales will grind to a halt.


    I don't understand the people who say stuff like this, and HAVE been saying stuff like this for months.

    Look - most of the people who buy MacBooks and Minis don't even know what type of CPU they have.

    The obsessive 5% of Mac users that live their lives on MacRumors (which, admittedly, I'm a part of) will put off a purchase for months waiting for their dream processor to show up in a Stevenote.

    The 95% of Mac users living in the real world go to the Apple Store and buy a computer. They don't know, nor do they care, if some new Intel processor is in the works. Heck, I bet a lot of them don't even know Apple's using Intel chips now.

    I have a buddy who just bought a MacBook Pro last week. I told him the Core 2 Duos are imminent, and he didn't care.

    You think the kids going to the Apple store with mom and dad, ready to buy a MacBook, are going to run to Best Buy instead to pick up an HP notebook because it has a Core 2 Duo and the MacBook has a Core Duo? I highly doubt it. In fact, it's ridiculous.

    They want the MacBook because it looks cool, it's what those trendy ads talk about, it works well with their iPod, etc, etc.

    Ask the majority of MacBook and Mini owners where in level of importance they place the rev of Intel processor that's inside their computer and I bet most of them give a blank stare and go, "huh?"





    justin bieber praying. Out of justin bieber let
  • Out of justin bieber let



  • wordoflife
    Feb 28, 11:40 PM
    You have a magnificent room. When can I move in please?! This has tastefully brought the feeling of Patrick Dempsey's "Can't Buy Me Love", Molly Ringwall's "Sixteen Candles" (the soft palette colours), and countless 80/90's teen movies all rolled up into one.

    I'm a guy and nowhere even close to effeminate (I think that is the word I'm after) - but I seriously LOVE the window with the pillows. You cannot immagine how much I wanted that as a kid in grade school JUST to play my Alto, Bass, and Tenor Saxophones for practice. But that setup is for girls - I'd do it up so differently.

    Don't quote all the pictures! haha.
    I played tenor too! :)





    justin bieber praying. Justin-Bieber---Pray-For-Japan
  • Justin-Bieber---Pray-For-Japan



  • SPUY767
    Sep 7, 06:46 AM
    Judging by the ratings, I get the sensation that some of us here don't like disney movies. Anyhow, Apple's not really trying to break into any new markets with this, nor are they trying to be revolutionary. They already have an incredibly robust content distribution system, and it costs them next to nothing to host these movies on it. If people download them, great, if not, so what. But seriously, for the price, these mofos better be Hi-Def!





    justin bieber praying. like Justin Bieber#39;s song.
  • like Justin Bieber#39;s song.



  • macfan70
    Nov 29, 03:47 PM
    ?
    .

    In regards to the iTV, will Apple maybe release different versions?
    1. Just stream and 802.11n Hub Device
    2. With HD and EyeTv.
    3. Mac Mini/iTv Combo Media Center

    Just a thought.





    justin bieber praying. Justin Bieber typifies the
  • Justin Bieber typifies the



  • Queso
    Aug 29, 09:33 AM
    No to Merom in the mini. Core Duo in both models and a significant price drop. They are supposed to be low end machines, so give them a low end price point.





    justin bieber praying. i love justin bieber sign.
  • i love justin bieber sign.



  • mrgreen4242
    Aug 29, 03:43 PM
    I also think that making the mini bigger makes sense. I mean the Cube was a wonderful design and a few times larger than the mini.

    Both of them have external power supplies, which from an esthetic point of view isn't the most pleasing. A larger design could potentially include an interal power supply, although it might make it a good deal nosier, I'm not sure.

    We've all been crying for a new cube since the mini came out... is the mini an awesome machine? Absolutely, I love mine. But there is a market for a headless iMac/Cube/MacPro mini... people like me. I don't need a quad core computer. I don't need 16gb of RAM. I don't need 4 harddrive bays, or even two optical drive slots.

    I do want a fast CPU, an upgradable GPU, a couple of full size HDDs and a full size optical drive. I also want something quiet, relatively affordable (something a bit less than an iMac would be idea), and stylish.

    I don't think that Apple would lose Mac Pro sales to something like this - they might lose iMac sales but if the margins are the same for them who cares, and any loss of mini sales would be upsells, so it'd be a good thing.

    I think a lot PC types, especially gamers, would be interested, bringing in new markets... None of my gamer friends would be satisfied by an iMac, but neither would they shell out $2-3k for a Mac Pro.

    Let's see, the mini is 6.5x6.5x2 inches, would anyone even notice if it went to 8.5x8.5x4? Even better would be 8x8x8, just for the cube dimensions, done in iPod white (or black), would look stellar on a desktop. Core 2 Duo 1.83ghz, 4 RAM slots for an 8gb max with 512mb installed stock, 1 16x PCIe w/ 7300GT base (BTO options), 1 PCI slot, 2 3.5" drive bays w/ 160gb standard, 1 5.25" bay w/ SD, AE, BT2, 6 USB2 (4 back, 2 front), 1 FW 400, 1 eSATA (in place of FW800)... $999 anyone? BTO options for slower/fast CPUs and GPUs, more RAM, bigger HDD and a $200 TV tuner/video encoder breakout box... :D





    justin bieber praying. Do you like justin bieber?
  • Do you like justin bieber?



  • MattInOz
    Apr 19, 11:28 PM
    Folks, this is going to be a spec bump, not a redesign. It will be the last such refresh before Mac OS X Lion comes out in the late summer. There will be an iMac redesign just before or just after Lion is released. The late summer redesigned iMacs will include Thunderbolt and quite possibly a collapsable stand, like this Dell ST2202...

    http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f309/hadza/dell.jpg

    That's why there is so much work being done in Lion to make it more iOS-like.

    Anyway, that's what Brian Tong told me....;)

    If Apple do a touchiMac that there is a great example of what not to do. For starters what if I want to use it portrait format?
    All that efforts and doesn't enable any new productive ways of working.

    OS X didn't need any tricks from iOS to work with touch, it was working with touch before iOS hit the scene. Although multi-touch on iOS is leaps and bounds ahead and the interface generally design for that as a primary means of interaction. But that is the point touch on the Mac will only be a secondary interaction, much like an external keyboard for the iPad will never be required.

    The new CPU or something associated with it will require a new Motherboard in any iMac refresh so no reason to hold Thunderbolt till the design refresh, which isn't likely till next year at best.

    If there is a release later in the year it'll be a new product not another iMac change so soon.





    justin bieber praying. Justin+ieber+how+to+meet+
  • Justin+ieber+how+to+meet+



  • vincenz
    Feb 22, 07:44 PM
    Here is my setup. Old but do the job
    20" iMac
    13" MacBook
    And my iPhone 3GS
    missing from the pictures are my iPad and my ipods

    http://pic50.picturetrail.com:80/VOL1635/8478158/19686294/395286276.jpg

    http://pic50.picturetrail.com:80/VOL1635/8478158/19686294/395286270.jpg

    http://pic50.picturetrail.com:80/VOL1635/8478158/19686294/395286272.jpg

    I love the look of older apple tech still in use. It's a good reminder that you don't need to constantly update with every single product refresh. Helps that it's stylish too :cool:





    justin bieber praying. via fuckyesjustinbieber
  • via fuckyesjustinbieber



  • guzhogi
    Jul 14, 11:23 AM
    Does anyone know whether the regular BluRay & HD-DVD players have HDMI connectors? Also, when is HDMI going to become more common on video cards?





    justin bieber praying. Justin Bieber is Praying for
  • Justin Bieber is Praying for



  • MacNewsFix
    Apr 12, 11:18 PM
    Because Apple says "Tape is Dead" doesn't make it true...just like Blu-Ray isn't gone. So that begs the question--is there tape output support (machine interfacing, et al) for FCX?

    If you are talking HDCAM SR, the one factory where it was produced is located in Sendai and was destroyed in the recent tsunami. Nobody knows how soon the factory will be back up, but likely no time soon. 10 tapes were recently sold on Ebay for $5000. The general consensus is the recent tragedy will accelerate the death of tape.





    justin bieber praying. ieber pray Bieber-aug
  • ieber pray Bieber-aug



  • NameUndecided
    Apr 3, 01:01 AM
    It worked for me too on DP1. On DP2, I had to install Snow Leopard first.

    Ooh. Thought you were talking about the installs for both previews. I installed developer preview 2 over the first, so I didn't realize. It still doesn't sound very accurate to me.

    Forgive me -- this is what I'm understanding from you:
    DP1 can install onto a blank disk/partition.
    DP2 can't install on a blank disk/partition. Needs to install as an update on top of DP 1 or Snow Leopard. (?)





    justin bieber praying. de Justin Bieber, #39;Pray#39;,
  • de Justin Bieber, #39;Pray#39;,



  • aliasfox
    Nov 27, 09:33 PM
    For desktop use, I find even a 19" widescreen too "short" vertically, so a 17" standalone display would feel rather confining to me (odd, as two of my main machines are 12" PowerBooks...).

    That said, Apple does need to lower the price on its 20" display - it may be color accurate and beautiful, but its perceived competition is all the stuff at Best Buy, Circuit City, and the Dell kiosk. Like it or not, with the iMac, iPod, and Mac mini, Apple's gunning for the consumer crowd - where "good enough at a reasonable price" is far more important than "the best at any price" - which is part of why iTMS took off, and part of why I think DVD players will be the reigning standard for a few years even after the next generation comes out.

    Anyway, Apple should either a) reduce the price of the 20" to perhaps $399 (same price as the upper end of the 20" price spectrum in the consumer market), or b) release a different 20" priced at the $399 level or less, clearly differentiated from the "good" 20" display.

    If Apple's going to put a premium on its displays, it better make displays that're worth the price. The 23" really isn't that far off the price of other consumer 23-24" displays, but pink hues and uneven backlighting just make it not worth it.

    I bought the 22" Westinghouse display from Best Buy on Black Friday. $200. Is it anywhere near as beautiful as an 8-bit panel housed inside an Apple case? No, but it's good enough and that $500 difference can easily go somewhere else... like food.





    justin bieber praying. PRAY – JUSTIN BIEBER
  • PRAY – JUSTIN BIEBER



  • Peace
    Jan 11, 07:52 PM
    I'm sorry but I don't believe the Macbook Air at all..Sounds too weird.

    As I've said in other threads it'll be the Macbook "lite" or Macbook "Light"





    justin bieber praying. Pray+justin+ieber+album+
  • Pray+justin+ieber+album+



  • aznguyen316
    Sep 14, 03:24 PM
    I was thinking that blue might look feminine but it's actually pretty slick with the black ipod. thanks for those pics.


    Am still pondering the “do I or don’t I” question on a screen protector. Now that it’s glass, simple logic tells me it shouldn’t be necessary unless someone wants to begin scraping diamonds down the face....right?

    I am opting for a screen protector granted it's a high quality one that won't get too scratched up quickly and needs replacing every month. The reason is my GF's 2G touch which is also made of scratch resistant scren has a couple of scratch marks on it and a very small little "dig" in the screen, like something hit it and took a small chunk of the glass with it lol. Not the iPod's fault but if I can help it then I'd prefer to have one if it's not really noticeable. I would hate to have the mini scratches.





    justin bieber praying. Justin Bieber - Photo by:
  • Justin Bieber - Photo by:



  • baddj
    Mar 31, 04:58 PM
    The color really means that much to you?

    The top of it just does not look like it was meant to be a desktop app. makes me think of all the windows software you get how they over do the look of it.





    justin bieber praying. justin biebertop
  • justin biebertop



  • macmax77
    Nov 29, 05:18 PM
    I know that it's not quite fair to compare the two right out of the launch (a baby product versus a mature one), but MS didn't help themselves by setting up this product to compete directly with the iPod. If they had tried to target a different market (maybe primarily video as opposed to music), they might have more success, and let the hype build from there. But the way they seem to be playing it now, they're going to just throw a lot of money into something that will be in Apple's shadow. It'll offer a compelling alternative to some, but will not necessarily convince too many to become switchers. :p

    Sometimes new things are the Hip thing to buy, but to get a Zune you need 2 things:

    1-Bad Taste
    2-Bad Taste





    justin bieber praying. Is+justin+ieber+christian
  • Is+justin+ieber+christian



  • Angrisano
    Sep 6, 07:40 PM
    I'm a bit disappointed by this latest update as well. I'm still waiting for a headless Mac that will support my 19 inch dual monitors for under $2K. I recently built a nice Shuttle mini PC (not much bigger than the mini) with a P4 3ghz processor, 2gb ram, 250gb hard drive, 256mb graphics card and Litescribe DVD burner all for under $500.

    Now I don't expect to pay so little for so much when buying a Mac. In fact I'm willing to pay double for the same specs. The trouble is, right now in Apple's line up you simply can't do it. Where is our mid-range expandable tower? I don't need all the power of the quad Xeon and my pocketbook doesn't need to pay that price.

    I just want a decent middle of the road, expandable Mac for around $1K. I can build two really nice PCs for this price. Why can't I get one Mac?





    justin bieber praying. Justin Bieber has
  • Justin Bieber has



  • Mike84
    Apr 26, 02:15 PM
    Your point is that you cannot find such a trademark as "app store" in the standard character format because "app store" is too general right? The other person posted that "pet store" would be a ridiculous example of this.



    Ok fair enough. Pet store was registered in the stylized or design format.

    But your basic argument against Apple is that they cannot use app store as a trademark in the broader text format because it is too general. But this is not the only example of such a thing.

    If this is the case then Apple Store will be thrown out too. It is the same type of trademark. Two words, not one and not preceded by "the".

    App Store
    Apple Store

    The other argument is that "app" is too generic and that the term was around prior to the trademark. I do not believe this is valid either as "app" may have existed but was not widely used. The argument would have been used agains the prior trademark of "appstore" in that case.

    One thing is for sure. Our opinions will have no bearing on the final outcome.



    You define the lexicon of the overall society?


    I think you are missing the point:

    "What are some other reasons for refusing registration?

    Registration may be refused if the mark is:

    • Descriptive for the goods/services;
    • A geographic term;
    • A surname;
    • Ornamental as applied to the goods"


    Source: http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/basics/BasicFacts_with_correct_links.pdf


    App Store is descriptive of what it does. In other words, it sells apps or applications. Therefore, it cannot be trademarked. Apple can use it if they want, but so can anyone else doing the same thing.

    This is pretty much saying that Microsoft is going to trademark Operating System. Both Microsoft and Apple make operating systems. What Windows is is a type of operating system. Windows does not describe the product.

    Example:

    Shop that sells windows cannot trademark "Window Seller" because it describes precisely what the shop does. It is generic + descriptive = no trademark.





    Zic
    Oct 23, 06:06 PM
    I know you will see that I've never posted before, so anything I say will probably be taken with a grain of salt. I don't blame you for not believing me, every Tuesday I am let down with all of you. If I am lying you can ban me from this forum, for whatever it's worth, I promise what I'm telling you is the truth. I see you guys are as antsy as I am about this update.

    I know a person that works at an Apple Store as an inventory control specialist - I asked him back in July to tell me before hand if he knew when the Merom MacBook Pro was coming out. Today I got a text message from him saying, "(dan's) laptop might be coming out tomorrow." However, he thinks it's only a 15''.

    Something is definitely planned to come out tomorrow. I know it's not concrete, but it gives me hope. I figured I would share.

    I'm hoping he is wrong about the 15'' thing, I wanted a 17''. Either way, I'll take what I can get. I've been waitng too long.

    Could he (your contact in the AS) have been anymore vague? Could it not simply be that he frequents the same websites we all do and noticed the increased MMBP chatter, or that his colleagues or perhaps the customers have brought the subject up. It doesn't take an "inventory control specialist" working in an Apple store to make that sort of prediction, these forums alone are proof of that.

    I'm not saying you're making it all up, it's just I would have thought someone in a position like that would be able to provide some substance to backup such claims.

    I, like the majority (and despite my scepticism), hope he's right though.





    archurban
    Nov 29, 04:44 AM
    after two weeks, zune price is little bit down already. now it's not $249 anymore. you can get it $200 with $40 gift card at circuit city. it's started to get cheaper, and finally will go to dumping. :D

    I don't care amazon selling rank because zune is already shown negative selling point.

    I can't believe that MS still holds J. Allard as a big ruling leader. xbox is finally successful after 5 years (sort of). so until that time, MS lost tons of money. ironically it's not because of xbox itself but associated game developers who created cool battle games which had hit in the market. then it was triggered Live game which is not the first time by MS. Korean company already did.

    Zune will be following the same way. but it will be more difficult than game. why? they must compete with Apple. unlikely other companies, Apple has totally different strategy, and very secured. the company leads industry standard all the time. little later, the rest of companies follow. when iTV will be sold next year, Xbox movie or TV shows service will get very big impact. I am sure.





    kfenerty
    Aug 21, 01:43 AM
    you might look knda retarded walking down the street with wirless headohnes people will think your nuts... and wouldnt the traditinal "iPod Headphones" fall out...:rolleyes:





    tristangage
    Nov 26, 05:26 PM
    http://www.radphone.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/d4125f3e4ezlynrx.jpg.jpg

    Wanna know something awesome? (if that game is the same as the one released for xbox/ps3/other consoles,) My brother did the voiceover 'sounds' for Harry Potter in that game :D

    .. I say sounds, as there isn't actually any speech, but noises made when jumping, or pushing, or being hit by spells etc were all my brother :)





    twoodcc
    Nov 15, 09:46 AM
    well i guess my mac pro will continue to serve me well. so i'm not too worried that new ones are coming out, glad actually. go apple:cool:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment