Thursday, May 12, 2011

justin bieber selena gomez oscars

justin bieber selena gomez oscars. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • kavika411
    Mar 21, 11:10 AM
    UN "No Fly Zone" Resolution: US will use Lybia as aerial target practice

    Late to the party. Not going to read all the posts. I guess my browser is broken, because I can't seem to find the cited resolution language expressly stating: "US will use Lybia as aerial target practice."

    I guess the alternative is that someone lacks the confidence to set forth a an objective, non-rhetorical thread title.





    justin bieber selena gomez oscars. Justin+ieber+selena+gomez
  • Justin+ieber+selena+gomez



  • daneoni
    Jan 11, 09:04 PM
    The only reason i can see it being called Air is because its all wireless....i.e. it connects to its Docking station wirelessly via Ultrawideband wireless USB (which would also connect the External Optical), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc

    I still call BS though.





    justin bieber selena gomez oscars. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • lordonuthin
    Feb 19, 06:53 PM
    hey, what ppd are you averaging for you mac pro and i7?

    Good question, I'm not sure at this point. Lets me see; the MP was doing a bigadv unit every ~46 hrs which would yield maybe ~25k per day, the i7 isn't doing so well with 3 gpu and win 7 on it, I would guess maybe 2k/day or less. It doesn't seem to slow down the gpu's fortunately.

    I wanted to ask you about oc'ing the i7, every time I tried to bump it up it started freezing or crashing, I have a water cooler on it which seems to do a really good job. I've just left it at stock but would like to try to get it higher sometime. I don't have any experience with oc'ing as I mostly stick with mac and Linux which don't have the tools/ability for oc'ing like windows does.





    justin bieber selena gomez oscars. selena justin bieber
  • selena justin bieber



  • tigres
    Apr 3, 07:38 AM
    I don't have one, however I did like this ad.
    Curious if the same marketing company that does the current ip4 commercials does this one; as many have stated opinions of how terrible it is.

    This ad has class, the "if you don't have an iPhone", not so much.





    justin bieber selena gomez oscars. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • Demon Hunter
    Nov 15, 03:31 PM
    I guess this is fairly boring news for gamers, if Quake is any indication...





    justin bieber selena gomez oscars. Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber



  • lordonuthin
    Dec 23, 06:03 PM
    New work units are on the way (http://folding.typepad.com/)

    Just have to wait to see what the ppd will be.





    justin bieber selena gomez oscars. JUSTIN BIEBER and SELENA GOMEZ
  • JUSTIN BIEBER and SELENA GOMEZ



  • lordonuthin
    Nov 18, 07:57 PM
    ^yeah almost seems unfair to ppl that want to compete but dont have access to high end hardware. i guess if you look at it from an aggregate standpoint then low point crunchers make a bit of a diff.

    the amount of power sucked from the wall per unit would be WAY less i would imagine. from an environmental standpoint it wouldnt make sense

    That's why I dropped the G5 after I saw how little it was doing against the Mac Pro and even the low end amd's, it just wasn't worth it in terms of the electric bill.

    And speaking of electric bills... I'm just kind of guessing here but I think folding is costing me about $50 a month :eek:





    justin bieber selena gomez oscars. Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber



  • rorschach
    Apr 2, 04:29 AM
    Thus far, stability-wise, it is not too bad for a beta. A lot of the UI rendering errors from beta 1 have been ironed out. My bet would be that this will be a $29 upgrade, as it doesn't add much but rather refines what 10.6 started.

    Don't get your hopes up for that $29 upgrade. Lion has many more "major" features than SL did.

    -Launchpad
    -Full Screen apps
    -Mission Control
    -Auto Save
    -Versions
    -Resume
    -AirDrop
    -Full Disk Encryption

    Plus there may be unannounced features that could be unveiled at WWDC or a media event before that. Stacks, Cover Flow, and Back To My Mac were announced well after Apple started seeding Leopard to devs.

    Snow Leopard's "What's New" pages talks about text selection in PDFs and ejecting disks. :rolleyes:

    I say it'll cost $99.





    justin bieber selena gomez oscars. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • LethalWolfe
    Apr 5, 01:57 PM
    What are you talking about? iTMS not generating profit? Geez, check your facts!



    You are the one in need of fact checking. Jobs has said in a number of interviews that iTMS will generate enough money to basically break even. iTMS is there to sell iPods, not to make a profit.


    Lethal





    justin bieber selena gomez oscars. Selena Gomez looked flawless
  • Selena Gomez looked flawless



  • MacSA
    Sep 6, 12:46 PM
    The 1.6 - 1.8 chip upgrade on the high end Mini looks more like something we would have seen during the PPC days. :mad:





    justin bieber selena gomez oscars. justin bieber 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • justin bieber 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8



  • imnotatfault
    Aug 19, 07:50 AM
    PSP interface is so cumbersome, though. Just have a laptop.





    justin bieber selena gomez oscars. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • czardmitri
    Nov 28, 02:30 PM
    Is anybody surprise by this?
    Seriously we knew this all along.
    Plus, what surprises me is that Microsoft did no TV advertising for the Zune at all. So many people out there have no idea it even exists.

    Zune has no chance until they have an integration like ipod and itunes have. Maybe in Vista they will have a chance to get that but my feeling is too late for them.
    Apple will not let down and I am pretty sure before spring we'll see updates across the ipod line and maybe finally the widescreen ipod.

    I saw a zune ad on TV the other night. The same sweaty teenagers as in every other Zune ad. This time they were breaking through a fence or something. Then "Welcome to the Social" appeared over it. I don't think they showed the actual Zune at all.





    justin bieber selena gomez oscars. Photos of Selena Gomez and
  • Photos of Selena Gomez and



  • swingerofbirch
    Nov 29, 08:53 PM
    Obviously it's going to have a Blu-Ray drive and go head to head with the PS3.

    Apple may even include some games like Bejeweled that you can play with the remote.


    Everyone is fighting over the living room now. You can bet your bottom dollar, that Apple, Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo are going to be knocking on your door for the next few years. If you let them in, are they going to run for the bathroom or kitchen? Not likely. They are going to be running for the living room. And they are going to be coming with cameras. They are going to want to stay for a long time. They'll want cash up front and then monthly allowances.

    Who does that leave out? The one conglomerate that's never made a piece of hardware: Google. So where will Google look for help in integrating their software in living room hardware? Duh! Apple! But Apple better watch out, as soon as Google gets in the living room through Apple they'll open their services up to all hardware manufacturers and leave Apple in the dust. I just hope Apple has considered that likely possibility. Apple's like the Trojan horse which is carrying Google. We all know what happened to the soldiers inside the horse--they went and killed people. But we never hear about what happened to the actual horse. And that actual horse is Apple. Let's just hope they're full of something more than Google, or even worse just full of s_it.





    justin bieber selena gomez oscars. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • Rocketman
    Oct 23, 09:25 PM
    I like the Macboo even though the label introduces a bunch of trademark infringement issues :)

    So when the Merom MBP is released "soon", some say tonight, some say a week from tonight (confirming my prediction of "weeks" after iMac releases), this will be the equivalent of the Powerbook G6. As we all know the IBM G5 chip never made it into a Powerbook, but it is quite clear the Yonah MBP was such a leap forward it clearly earned the Powerbook G5 moniker at least in an underground and subversive way.

    This release is a major chip advance and while we have yet to see if the motherboard keeps up with it (I doubt it), one might claim this is the Powerbook G6!

    That should kill bandwidth on this site by about 70%!

    I cannot wait till I have my entire environment on a large pocket sized full-screen iPod like device and do most of my work via 802.11n and 4G wireless. I might suggest a slightly larger screen and battery as a BTO option.

    Rocketman





    justin bieber selena gomez oscars. Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber,
  • Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber,



  • zioxide
    Jan 12, 11:28 AM
    are you kidding me?

    Macbook Air?

    WORST NAME EVER

    There's no way Apple would ever call something that.





    justin bieber selena gomez oscars. Justin Bieber _ Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber _ Selena Gomez



  • milo
    Sep 6, 01:45 PM
    Terrified to see that my MBP's 1.83 Ghz Core Duo is now in Apple's lowest line of computers... It does what I need it to, but it must be worth half the value it was 6 months ago ($1,999.99). Even more terrified that my ex got a black MB that has a better processor then mine. And she only uses it for papers and chatting! :eek:

    Lowest line? The mini and macbook still both have slower processors than the MBP's.





    justin bieber selena gomez oscars. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • tinman0
    May 2, 05:56 PM
    But my iPhone is far more limited than my first Windows PC in that regard. Even with Windows 95 I could go from one app to another while letting the other on load in the background. iOS freezes everything. If I want a video to upload on Facebook, I have no choice but to keep the app open until it's done. On my PC, I can start the upload and then move on to other things while the process is completing.

    I find moving to non-true multitasking as a step backward, not a step forward. As you said, out systems capabilites are able to do so much more. I can be playing a computer game, hit the Windows key, and open a media player and never see a drop in performance. Why limit your computer to one task at a time? Kind of defeats the point of multi-core processors.

    I doubt that the Mac is getting the type of multi tasking that you see with the iPhone, more likely it's getting the option to suspend something in the background, but for everything else, life goes on as normal (eg I can batch stuff in an application whilst I continue surfing, reading mail, watching porn etc).

    As for the crippled multi tasking on an iPhone - it's a phone for heavens sake. The BIGGEST problem that all smartphones are suffering from is battery - batteries are not able to cope with the demands of the modern phone.

    If you let people multi task properly, the phone would eat its battery alive. And we've all seen bad programming (cough...flash) which given half a chance will kill your battery in 15 seconds stone dead just to show you some crappy ad.

    So a phone does need a sensible trade off when it comes to multi tasking, and both Apple and Google (with Android) made a very sensible choice to put battery before true background multitasking.





    justin bieber selena gomez oscars. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • freebooter
    Sep 1, 12:27 PM
    I love my 20" iMac, so I can only imagine that with 3 more inches to love!

    I detect some "latent tendecies."





    justin bieber selena gomez oscars. Justin Bieber and Selena
  • Justin Bieber and Selena



  • babyj
    Nov 29, 06:11 PM
    Whilst I'm not Microsofts biggest fan, their Media Centre is pretty good, actually its a lot more than pretty good - even I'm tempted. Once you've got Media Centre running on your PC, you can hook up a �200 Xbox 360 to access all the content (music, video, digital tv etc). The PVR side of Media Centre is excellent as well.

    If the iTV is going to cost �100, it will need to do something pretty special to be a success - everything that Microsoft offerings can do at the very least.





    tablo13
    Sep 14, 08:22 PM
    I got the Belkin Grip Vue in the blue color at bestbuy. Really a toss up between the three colors IMO.

    Looks pretty decent from the front, but the blue is a bit feminine.





    Dont Hurt Me
    Apr 8, 07:48 PM
    when marketshare is almost 0 % you are close to dying, look a 1 % of all new machines built is not giving me any confidence in the platform. sure we have 10 % in a installed platform but are loosing everywhere( thank you motorola for holding up the ass end. Fact is Pcs are running away from Mac and when a 500 dollar machine kicks a new $2000 Imac its time to say so long to Jobs and his croonies. Supported you guys way to long at my expense.





    Weaselboy
    Mar 31, 10:18 AM
    Can someone post screenshots of iCal. Thanks.

    There is one in post #33 (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=12297742&postcount=33) of this thread.





    miloblithe
    Aug 31, 12:20 PM
    http://www.hardmac.com/news/2006-08-31/#5869

    What about this ? :)

    Makes me hope that they bring back three levels:

    $499 Core Duo 1.66, 60/80GB HD, Combo drive
    $599 1.66, 100GB HD, Super Drive
    $699 1.83, 100GB/120GB, Super Drive





    macenforcer
    Nov 15, 04:22 PM
    They're going to have to go multi-thread capable, demands on consumer software is only going to increase as we take what is cutting edge today and integrate it into everyday life.


    Yes, and apple can start with QUICKTIME... for heaven's sake.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment