Monday, May 23, 2011

quotes about love and heartbreak

quotes about love and heartbreak. Life amp; Moving On Quotes - Not
  • Life amp; Moving On Quotes - Not



  • jll62
    Mar 22, 12:53 PM
    Blackberry playbook = The IPad 2 killer - you heard it here first.

    Look at the specs, their greater or equal to the iPad 2 with the exception of battery life.

    The vast majority of consumers won't be basing their tablet purchase on specs.





    quotes about love and heartbreak. quotes/heartbreak/11
  • quotes/heartbreak/11



  • TiAdiMundo
    Aug 7, 05:10 PM
    From Vista Help:
    "Previous versions of files and folders are copies that Windows automatically saves as part of a restore point. Any file or folder that was modified since the last restore point was made (usually 24 hours earlier) is saved and made available as a previous version. You can use previous versions of files to restore files that you accidentally modified or deleted, or that were damaged."

    I can use this now but without childish animations. Simple right-click the folder and select "restore previous versions".

    For me the Leopard preview was a big disappointment. No innovative features but silly Vista bashing all the time. Come on, Apple!

    What about flash drives? Meta data organisation in Finder? Media streams over local networks? Better window management? Spaces is the next answere to the incomplete Dockbar-conception (Expos� was the first and Time Maschine is a next interface ornateness).

    Preview and network-wide search in Spotlight? Who is copying here?

    I can't believe that: but now Vista looks innovativ!





    quotes about love and heartbreak. love quotes poems
  • love quotes poems



  • sjo
    Aug 11, 04:03 PM
    That may be, but I highly doubt every infant, elderly folks, and the poverty stricken all have cell phones. If that's the case, then I'd have to say that there are a lot of people who's financial priorities are kinda messed.

    No, not really. You see, mobile phone is cheaper to use than landline in many countries, especially for mobile to mobile calls. And when everyone else has a mobile phone, if you want to be connected you're better off buying a mobile.





    quotes about love and heartbreak. heartbreak Image
  • heartbreak Image



  • HyperZboy
    Apr 6, 08:30 PM
    I'm getting tired of Apple Mac's being INTEL's BIATCH!

    Integrated graphics on a laptop costing THAT MUCH? PLEASE!

    Steve Jobs should threaten to switch to AMD/ATI solutions even if just for leverage with Intel to get discreet graphics chips in these machines.

    If this is true, this is a pathetic technology compromise in my opinion.





    quotes about love and heartbreak. love and heartbreak quotes.
  • love and heartbreak quotes.



  • boringName
    Nov 29, 08:06 AM
    Appologies if this has already been brought up, but there were too many posts to read...

    I believe that this is/was the deal in Canada for every hard drive and blank CD purchased (along with other recordable media). read more (http://www.lctjournal.washington.edu/Vol2/a016Fkiaras.html)

    I question any law/contract of this type on several grounds:
    1 - How are the eligable rightsholders identified/compensated?
    2 - How are they compensated equitably? Do you compensate Jay-Z and a classical artist the same? Which ever you prefer, Jay-Z sells more.
    3 - If I've paid the royalty, don't I own rights to the music? Sure, I may need to find a copy of it, but I'm told that they're all over a thing called the "internet".





    quotes about love and heartbreak. Love, Heartbreak Quotes
  • Love, Heartbreak Quotes



  • suneohair
    Sep 13, 06:26 PM
    clock speed isn't everything. workload dependant of course.

    You are right. However, you try to tell consumers "Well we are moving to 2.4Ghz chips" after you just had 2.66Ghz and 3.0Ghz chips. It isnt going to work.

    If today, Dell decided to move there whole line back to 1Ghz processors, nobody would buy. Unfortunetly the Ghz myth is a strong as its ever been. Taking a step backward is not an option.

    Another example would be this: Today Apple decides to go back to plain, bulky ipods, no color, no photos. Just monochrome and music. Would anybody go for it? Probably not. You just can't step back in tech today.

    Don't get me wrong, I am sure the octo core would out perform the current quad anyday given the right apps. But when people see that Ghz number go down...





    quotes about love and heartbreak. love quotes and poems
  • love quotes and poems



  • iPaf
    Apr 27, 10:02 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; fr-fr) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Your location is nothing compared to what Facebook collects about you :P





    quotes about love and heartbreak. love and heartbreak quotes
  • love and heartbreak quotes



  • inhrntlyunstabl
    Apr 27, 09:52 AM
    This is a lie

    Keeping a database of our general location is logging our location. :mad: Does Apple really think this double talk, where they say they keep a database of location but don't log the location is going to fly?

    At least our overlord will now, I hope, stop collecting location data when location services are turned off. It's a disgrace that it took a media storm to shame them into action.

    A white truck just drove by my house. Was this your truck? How is me looking outside the window and seeing some anonymous truck tracking that individual's location?!

    Grow up and get smart!





    quotes about love and heartbreak. Heartbreak Quotes
  • Heartbreak Quotes



  • themoonisdown09
    Apr 12, 07:07 AM
    I just choked on my own vomit. I really want a new iPhone this summer.





    quotes about love and heartbreak. Love fail quotes
  • Love fail quotes



  • freeny
    Aug 11, 10:29 AM
    This is just a smoke screen for something else....;)





    quotes about love and heartbreak. Learning To Love Myself More
  • Learning To Love Myself More



  • slackpacker
    Apr 25, 02:42 PM
    Not guilty until proven guilty ... your turn to proof that they have the data. There is zero evidence for that, no matter how often you repeat the claim.

    Its not that Apple is using this data its how its being used by others. Its Apples job to protect us not allow our private info to be used against us.

    SEE >>>> www.cellebrite.com (http://www.cellebrite.com/forensic-products/ufed-physical-pro.html) - forensic-products





    quotes about love and heartbreak. love and heartbreak. heart
  • love and heartbreak. heart



  • kdarling
    Apr 27, 09:52 AM
    Incorrect - it's not tracking your direct location as you assert.

    For instance, when you're visiting "Harry's Sex Shop and under the counter Heroin sales" it doesn't track that you're actually at that business.

    Depends.

    Someone could infer that info, if the cell cache says that around 2am you visited the town Harry's is in, and it's the only store open at that time.

    :)





    quotes about love and heartbreak. LOVE QUOTES
  • LOVE QUOTES



  • radiohead14
    Apr 20, 01:49 PM
    These ipad clone tablets made by samsung are not worth the price.

    you forgot to say "in my opinion".. please don't speak for everyone.





    quotes about love and heartbreak. #love quotes #heartbreak
  • #love quotes #heartbreak



  • Kranchammer
    Apr 6, 03:04 PM
    Funny, and true.

    By the same token, if I explicitly told my wife I wanted a Xoom, Playbook, Tab 10.1 and she came home with an iPad, I wouldn't be the saddest kid on earth, but I do know that I'd be returning it for something I want.

    Of course, I also hate it when she brings me home a cheeseburger when I wanted a hamburger.

    Ok ok ok... xoom, ipad, whatever...

    you'd rather have a hamburger than a delicious, melty CHEESEBURGER?
    Frigging hamburger fanbois... :p





    quotes about love and heartbreak. Heartbreak-Love-Quotes
  • Heartbreak-Love-Quotes



  • Macsterguy
    Apr 27, 08:19 AM
    So track me... I'm not ashamed of where I go...

    We are giving up our rights just by typing in this forum on the "World Wide Web" because it is World Wide...

    This was all started by 2 paranoid people that need to throw away their technology and crawl into a cave with that guy with the long grey beard that is hiding from the world (until he gets caught)...





    quotes about love and heartbreak. Friendship Quotes Love Quotes
  • Friendship Quotes Love Quotes



  • QCassidy352
    Aug 26, 07:20 PM
    The only change is likely to be the cpu. The rest of the MBP will probably be kept the same and if you look at the yonah vs merom benchmarks at places like AnandTech, it probably isn't worth sending it back.

    I'm sure the GPU will also be bumped, at the very least. The MBP will probably also see some things that the MB has like a user-removable hard drive and magnetic latch. The CPU and GPU alone make it worth getting the new one, IMO.

    Also, I'll say it one last time (yea right) - the imac should not and will not get a mobile processor. It only got Yonah because there was no alternative. It had a real desktop processor when one was available on the PPC side (G5), and it will have a real desktop processor now that one is available on the intel side (Conroe). Leave merom for what it was meant for - laptops.





    quotes about love and heartbreak. heartbreak quotes and sayings
  • heartbreak quotes and sayings



  • k995
    Apr 20, 06:08 AM
    Samsung didn't stole it from Apple since they were first with the design, end of story.

    No they werent, what apple describes was already shows and build BEFORE iphone. If any apple basicly admits they copied it themselves and should get sued.





    quotes about love and heartbreak. quotes heartbreak love him
  • quotes heartbreak love him



  • l4t13
    Oct 15, 01:02 PM
    still very good news for high performance users





    quotes about love and heartbreak. Quotes About Love and
  • Quotes About Love and



  • miamijim
    Apr 8, 01:33 AM
    As best as I can figure, it works like this. Managers get good grades if they sell certain amounts of products.

    I'll use low numbers here. Let's say BB corporate wants you to sell at least 5 iPads a day to make your "Quota". One day, 10 iPads come in. You sell all ten, yay, you made quota for the day.

    But the next day, none get shipped to the store. So, boo, you didn't make quota, since you didn't have any to sell.

    So, if you get 10 the day after that, & not knowing if more are coming tomorrow, you sell 5, make quota, and hold the other 5 for the next day when, low and behold, none get shipped to the store. You still have 5 left over to sell, which you do, and again you make quota for the day.

    Basically the more days you make quota, the happier BB corporate is, and the better chance Mr. Manager gets a bonus down the road.

    Mr. Manager (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4DMPmoJkJQ)


    This plus...

    If you sell X amount of product in the 1st quarter of this year your target for 1st quarter of the next year is based upon the previous years take, so say next year a large product is not released in the first quarter your sales year on year will be down.

    By easing product out across the days and weeks the best Buy managers are securing their target figures for the following years year on year targets.

    The managers bonus's are based upon % performance above sales. So if you are able to massage your sales you are effectively able to manage your expected performance against target figures.

    It's called cooking the books, and technically it is illegal.

    I used to be in management for HMV so I know of what I speak.





    ThunderSkunk
    Mar 26, 10:26 PM
    I have a question.

    I don't expect we'll be able to use iOS apps in OS X as early as Lion, and I understand based on the different chip architecture, it shouldn't be able to run at all...

    buuuuut,

    I distinctly remember watching that first keynote when they made their dev program available, and walked us through the iPhone dev tools, and seeing an OS X On-screen emulator, that would let you code and test your apps as you wrote them right there in OS X, with a big clumsy dot for a "fingertip"...

    If they'll run in that emulator, isn't it conceivable that in some way, your iOS apps would find a way, using that emulator layer, to look something like dashboard, to run in both environments?

    I'm thinking, syncing the data between both mobile and desktop iOS apps would be simple enough to be done automatically, like dropbox for instance, or a basic itunes information sync... Then on your desktop or MBP, you'd have access to content you've created on your mobile device, for a seamless user experience. None of this "sent to itunes, download from itunes" nonsense, with verions all over the place to keep track of.


    I imagine a macbook pro will come someday, with a standard vertical screen and basically an ipad for the horizontal keyboard area. Imagine the possibilities there, of integrating the two ecosystems... how could they NOT give that a try?

    We're not there yet, obviously, but Lion seems like something of a step in that direction.





    rovex
    Apr 12, 06:28 PM
    Please explain this. You'd buy an iPhone 5 with HSPA+, but not one with LTE ? Why ? Makes no sense at all.

    The coverage and cost obviously.





    daneoni
    Aug 25, 03:52 PM
    Another person who can never be satisfied.:rolleyes:

    What is that even supposed to mean?





    appleguy123
    Feb 28, 07:18 PM
    Do you realize how incredibly rare paedophilia is? Also the Media is stupid and uses the wrong words intentionally. Truth, outright slanderous lies, what's the difference if it sells copies eh?
    I wasn't around in the 1970's, but I'm pretty sure that pedophilia wasn't normal then.
    Some of this may be media frenzy, but if even one child rapist is hidden by the Catholic Church, it doesn't reflect well on them.
    "In the 1970s, pedophilia was theorized as something fully in conformity with man and even with children," the pope said. "It was maintained - even within the realm of Catholic theology - that there is no such thing as evil in itself or good in itself. There is only a 'better than' and a 'worse than.' Nothing is good or bad in itself."





    MacsRgr8
    Aug 5, 04:02 PM
    Me excited too! :)

    I've made plans with some ex-colleagues to follow the event live using the text-based coverage made available.

    Let me thank MacRumors : Live already!

    It'll be 6 pm over here, so we'll be ready with some pizzas and cokes! ;)

    Then once I get home a couple of hours later, I can watch the stream! :cool:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment