Monday, May 23, 2011

unicorns with wings

unicorns with wings. Black Wings
  • Black Wings



  • Miss Terri
    Apr 7, 09:24 PM
    What is the obsession with back-lit keys?

    Do you actually look at the keyboard when you're typing?

    Nope, I touch type.

    BUT, when I'm just lying around on the couch websurfing or reading something on the screen, then my hand is on the mouse pad, and when I need to reach up to hit a command-key or type a lazy couple of words into chat, or type in a password, or etc. then I LOVE the backlit keyboard. It's amazing how often it comes in handy.

    Sure, I can get along without it - my current MBP is the first computer I've had with it. But do I WANT to get along without it? NooOOOooo!

    But it's not because I have to look at the keys while normally typing.

    MT





    unicorns with wings. 5 Unicorns With Wings,
  • 5 Unicorns With Wings,



  • iScott428
    Mar 22, 01:37 PM
    I would hardly consider any of these devices competition. The ecosystems that support these devices do not even come close to Apple's. Prices and specs are just trying to match the Ipad 2 but just like with any PC trying to match a Mac in performance or tech specs; you will not see the same or even close to the performance of the machine due to the software. Plus the Playbook has missed the train for businesses; show me a Corporate Executive with out an Ipad and I will show you an Executive on the way to retirement, bet they are the same person. :apple:





    unicorns with wings. hybrid wings
  • hybrid wings



  • Oh-es-Ten
    Apr 5, 05:02 PM
    So many things that FCP / FCS can improve upon here - they need the equivalent of Adobe's Mercury Engine, leveraging Grand Central, QTX, and a full Cocoa build for all the FCS apps...

    At present we have to re-encode a lot of our footage (7D / Minicam etc), and you don't need to do that in Premiere, it just plays on the timeline - however editing in that is quite frankly an exercise in sheer frustration and strange bugs.

    Come on, please be true! The days of pressing CMD+R I would love to see over! Especially when you are rendering an audio effect that actual renders in a microsecond, yet won't play realtime... Sigh.





    unicorns with wings. The Unicorns and Pegasus are
  • The Unicorns and Pegasus are



  • bousozoku
    Aug 7, 05:27 PM
    I'm glad that Leopard will be completely (that's what they say, at least) 64-bit. I'm not sure why it's important to go on about the applications as if they were important to the operating system itself. Increased integration like what was displayed would cause the anti-trust machine to whip into action, if it was Microsoft instead of Apple.

    Time Machine is not exactly revolutionary, considering that there were a few 3rd party products available--Rewind comes to mind--that journaled changes and allowed them to be restored. Still, it should stop the various threads "I accidentally deleted..." :)

    Hopefully, the features not mentioned will include a better kernel that actually performs well. It would be nice to see operating system benchmarks that don't make me cringe when I look at the Mac OS X results.

    Xcode version 3.0 looks good but they still haven't provided many details.





    unicorns with wings. blue unicorn have wings..
  • blue unicorn have wings..



  • Full of Win
    Mar 22, 03:31 PM
    Not enough RAM to do what exactly?

    To store data temporally. That is what RAM does.





    unicorns with wings. night on wings of silverAs
  • night on wings of silverAs



  • layte
    Mar 31, 04:23 PM
    Well at least you are an honest troll. Can't say that about everyone who starts attacking groups of people over their OS choice. *shrug*
    :confused:

    Where have I posted anything that could be construed as trolling? Or are we doing the 'I don't agree with you therefore it is trolling' thing?





    unicorns with wings. Unicorns Are Real!- Wired.com
  • Unicorns Are Real!- Wired.com



  • CplBadboy
    Apr 5, 04:44 PM
    Hopefully there will be new iMacs to go with it. Refresh please!





    unicorns with wings. of themquot;.
  • of themquot;.



  • mjsanders5uk
    Apr 5, 05:02 PM
    and Mac Pros!
    and entry level MacBook!
    and Mac minis!
    and ...

    Not again..

    NAB is for broadcast professionals - its doubtful there will be computer releases here.





    unicorns with wings. Your unicorns are among the
  • Your unicorns are among the



  • styles111
    Jun 15, 01:49 PM
    I went to Radioshack today right before 1:00pm like 12:58 and the store manager was able print out two pin numbers for me. One for my wife and the other for myself. They are only allowed to do one pin per person but I am going to start up another separate account for myself that's why he gave me two. I drove 8 minutes down the road (like a maniac) to another Radioshack to reserve my finally Iphone 32GB with them but they weren't able to print me out a pin number with that reservation.

    This was literally 15 minutes apart from store to store. When the Manager of the first Radioshack that I went to completed my first reservation, he was like "Damn, there was literally over 100 pre-orders placed within a space of 2 minutes".

    This is going to be crazy on release day.





    unicorns with wings. painted unicorns and wings
  • painted unicorns and wings



  • twoodcc
    Jul 27, 09:59 AM
    Assuming August 7 as an announcement date of new systems, the waiting is killer.

    yes i hate waiting. but remember, "good things come to those who wait"





    unicorns with wings. where Unicorns roam,
  • where Unicorns roam,



  • mygoldens
    Apr 27, 08:22 AM
    Ok, somebody go slap the lawyers that are initiating the lawsuit!

    Apple tracking everyone, ya right, like they have to?!





    unicorns with wings. (Please note the rainbow wings
  • (Please note the rainbow wings



  • cmcgivern
    Jun 15, 02:51 PM
    Radio Shack is no longer doing Pre-orders...I was told there are no more iPhones available for them...

    The Best Buy in my area is doing a $50 Pre-order but it's BS...The $50 doesn't go towards the iPhone...You're still going to have to pay full price (not guaranteed that you will get one on launch) and the $50 that was originally paid will be returned to you as a gift card. Are you serious????





    unicorns with wings. Fairy Unicorn Horse With
  • Fairy Unicorn Horse With



  • dethmaShine
    Apr 19, 02:50 PM
    I had a Casio Personal Diary in the late 80's that had the exact same grid.

    Im not a troll either without Apple I wouldn't have a job.

    Well, I am not saying apple invented the icon grid. :rolleyes:

    I am specifically pointing to the post where you say iOS's icon grid copies PalmOS. Back-tracing?





    unicorns with wings. unicorn unicorn-with-wings
  • unicorn unicorn-with-wings



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 3, 04:10 AM
    Why is most straight people assume that gay people do all those? I'm gay and I don't do a thing in that article. I know.. I'm boring but hey that's not the point.





    unicorns with wings. Unicorn Fantasy
  • Unicorn Fantasy



  • wonderspark
    Apr 27, 10:25 AM
    No sir, trained at DLI Monterey and Goodfellow AFB. Damn, how come the Navy always has the bases at the nicest spots? :)

    I picked the Navy because it improved chances of being near a beach! (:

    I'm glad that Apple is correcting the mistake they made. Smart move, calling it a bug. Steve is a Jedi for sure.





    unicorns with wings. Detachable Metal Wings, Approx
  • Detachable Metal Wings, Approx



  • ciTiger
    Apr 27, 08:58 AM
    It seems a good argument to me.
    But saying they are going to "issue" an update specifically for fixing related things seems fishy....





    unicorns with wings. the unicorns, with wings
  • the unicorns, with wings



  • neko girl
    Mar 5, 03:18 AM
    From what I understand:





    unicorns with wings. Prove it wasn#39;t a unicorn,
  • Prove it wasn#39;t a unicorn,



  • kavika411
    Feb 28, 08:20 PM
    According to the school's website (http://www.chc.edu/News/2011/February/statement_regarding_jim_st_george/), he was not fired as the OP's article suggests. Rather, his contract was not renewed. AFAIK, adjunct instructors do not enjoy the same privileges as tenured professors. If his contract ran out and was simply not renewed, then that's that, unless it can be argued that the college has some legal obligation to offer a new contract.

    But threads like this are above further research. Not sure why you'd want to mess up a perfectly good party.





    unicorns with wings. Pegasus Winged Unicorn Horse
  • Pegasus Winged Unicorn Horse



  • BruinJohn
    Sep 19, 09:57 AM
    Along with the 5-7 business days for a MacBook, it says the refurbed white ones will ship out in 30 business days... Does this mean they don't have them in stock? Or does it mean that they are having severe problems that require 30 days to fix and then ship out? I hope it means that because they will be introducing new MB and MBP, they want to hold the refurbed's so that people won't get mad cuz they are going to cut the prices on the current stock of MB to make room for the new MB Core 2 Duos. I'm hoping for a MacBook. My 2.5 year old 12" powerbook still works great, but I want to get an Intel mac, and I already have a Mac Mini, and a G5 iMac, so my Powerbook will have to go soon.





    wizard
    Apr 10, 03:53 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    A bit of selective hearing on the part of MacRumors with the quotes they chose to use. At first the video sounds great, dude is hyping what he saw from Apple. But later he gets called out from another speculating Apple is making a very significant change and distancing Final Cut from the real 'pro' users, dumbing it down, etc, and the guy who has seen it gets real quiet.. He is asked if he will update his editing studio's workflow to the new Final Cut, and he basically danced around the question, pleaded the 5th, and made it pretty clear that he is holding back some reservations about how the industry will adapt to the changes.

    Personally I'm very interested to see what they do, I'm sure it will have huge improvements on real time rendering and performance, sounds like the whole thing is being rewritten. But it does worry me that the program could become more for mass audience and no longer the pro application it has been for the past decade.

    A hammer is a hammer, the only significant difference between pro use and amature is how you swing it. Sometimes the pros get a little full of themselves and don't realize that tools are just there to express your imagination.





    nunes013
    Mar 25, 10:34 PM
    maybe they will release it in late july instead of late august like snow leopard. does anyone remember how much leopard cost. snow leopard wasnt really a new OS. just a speed bump from leopard so thats why it was $30. i just want to get an idea of what they price lion at because i heard $120 a while ago.





    twoodcc
    Sep 19, 12:18 AM
    well i hope that this happens....and that they make more changes with the MBP





    DoFoT9
    Dec 8, 07:50 PM
    so its been out for some time, would you guys recommend this game? i do enjoy racing games, and am very close to buying it - just need somebody to push me over the edge!





    toolbox
    Mar 26, 06:33 AM
    Good stuff, waiting and ready to pay! :o

    Same! soon as available for pre order / order



    No comments:

    Post a Comment