LightSpeed1
Apr 29, 03:48 PM
I wish iTunes had $0.69 downloads. :(

alexf
Oct 18, 04:41 PM
Yeah. Gawd knows Apple hasn't done a thing with it's Mac line-up this year.
:rolleyes:
Wow, amazing how emotional people always get whenever I make a statement that could sound slightly anti-iPod... I know you love your iPod and all (I am very fond of mine myself), but over the last few years Apple has been focusing a dispropotional amount of energy into their cute little gadget which has massively boosted their profits. For those of us that don't salivate over all things iPod, I think this is too bad.
That is all.
:rolleyes:
Wow, amazing how emotional people always get whenever I make a statement that could sound slightly anti-iPod... I know you love your iPod and all (I am very fond of mine myself), but over the last few years Apple has been focusing a dispropotional amount of energy into their cute little gadget which has massively boosted their profits. For those of us that don't salivate over all things iPod, I think this is too bad.
That is all.
deus_ex_machina
Apr 26, 12:42 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)
Seriously, can you do anything without Apple getting their cut? It seems odd that you would buy music from them then have to pay to store it. It's like earning your paycheck after income and state tax are taken out and then buying something with the money and getting charged sales tax on it.
Isn't that the way US commerce works now?!?!?
and this isn't something you're obligated to do - this is an optional service of convenience. :rolleyes:
Seriously, can you do anything without Apple getting their cut? It seems odd that you would buy music from them then have to pay to store it. It's like earning your paycheck after income and state tax are taken out and then buying something with the money and getting charged sales tax on it.
Isn't that the way US commerce works now?!?!?
and this isn't something you're obligated to do - this is an optional service of convenience. :rolleyes:
SeanZy
Mar 11, 01:56 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)
I believe limit is two per person
I believe limit is two per person

shadowkhas
Oct 18, 04:33 PM
1,610,000 Macs and 8,729,000 iPods were shipped this quarter representing a 30 percent growth in Macs and 35 percent growth in iPods over the year-ago quarter.
Apple shipped 1,610,000 Macintosh� computers and 8,729,000 iPods during the quarter, representing 30 percent growth in Macs and 35 percent growth in iPods over the year-ago quarter.
Restated much?
Anyway, good news. :)
Apple shipped 1,610,000 Macintosh� computers and 8,729,000 iPods during the quarter, representing 30 percent growth in Macs and 35 percent growth in iPods over the year-ago quarter.
Restated much?
Anyway, good news. :)
TheOnlyJon
Sep 13, 09:27 AM
Best $400.00 anyone has ever spent.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs624.snc4/58484_10150268729160035_781965034_14890079_2692040_n.jpg
D'awww. What kind? Looks like our 100+ pound Great Pyrenees did when she was a puppy...she's slightly larger now :p
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs624.snc4/58484_10150268729160035_781965034_14890079_2692040_n.jpg
D'awww. What kind? Looks like our 100+ pound Great Pyrenees did when she was a puppy...she's slightly larger now :p
WildCowboy
Oct 18, 07:32 PM
Why, my friend, do you think that a "cash cow" has to be the thing that gains the most revenue/profit? Not sure what dictionary you're using; please let me know.
The MP3 player market is still growing too fast and is too competitive for the iPod to fall into the "cash cow" category. It's margins are on par with those for Macs, meaning that it requires substantial expenditures to maintain its position on the cutting edge. Definitely not a cash cow...it's still a star.
The MP3 player market is still growing too fast and is too competitive for the iPod to fall into the "cash cow" category. It's margins are on par with those for Macs, meaning that it requires substantial expenditures to maintain its position on the cutting edge. Definitely not a cash cow...it's still a star.

WildCowboy
Jul 10, 12:29 PM
Ha ha... when I glanced at the RSS feed I thought it said "Page 3 Features?". I thought: "Why the heck would MacRumors add a 'Page 3'? Much of the 'Page 1' stuff never comes to pass, and they've got 'Page 2' for the even less substantiated stuff..."
Clearly you haven't had a look at Page 3 (http://www.macrumors.com/page3/)... ;)
Clearly you haven't had a look at Page 3 (http://www.macrumors.com/page3/)... ;)
raygungirl
Apr 27, 04:49 AM
That video is disgusting for a million reasons, which have all already been brought up in this thread, so I won't bring them up again. I'm glad the victim is all right, I was worried there might be some serious damage.
Also, just wanted to weigh in on the "big hands" thing - I'm a woman, born a woman, never any question about it, but my hands are as big as most men's, especially considering I'm only 5'4". So are you going to beat me up just in case I'm a man?
I'll just put this out there: People who freak you out are not necessarily a threat to you, no matter how much they freak you out. And just because someone's sexual/gender preferences are outside your definition of normal does NOT mean that they're a frigging pedophile. That is such a leap in logic it's making my head spin. It's also really offensive. It's just as offensive as if I assumed that because of your race (whatever it is), you're more likely to molest MY child. That's not fair, is it? Doesn't make sense, does it? So you shouldn't make that assumption about a transgender person, either.
And don't give me any of this "race isn't a choice but gender is" BS. That's a common excuse and it's an incorrect assumption. Nobody would choose to live as a gender they didn't identify with if they didn't feel they needed to. If you've ever lived and struggled with something you were mortified to let anyone know, you'd have more sympathy for this transgendered woman. It must be nice to be you, but not everybody has it so great. Show a little empathy and don't automatically assume everyone is out to get you.
Oh, and using the "you don't have kids so you don't know" argument is the biggest load of ********* I can imagine. But it's nice to know that when I'm finally a parent, it means I can become an absolutely horrible human being. No better role model for a kid than a close-minded bigot, I always say.
Also, just wanted to weigh in on the "big hands" thing - I'm a woman, born a woman, never any question about it, but my hands are as big as most men's, especially considering I'm only 5'4". So are you going to beat me up just in case I'm a man?
I'll just put this out there: People who freak you out are not necessarily a threat to you, no matter how much they freak you out. And just because someone's sexual/gender preferences are outside your definition of normal does NOT mean that they're a frigging pedophile. That is such a leap in logic it's making my head spin. It's also really offensive. It's just as offensive as if I assumed that because of your race (whatever it is), you're more likely to molest MY child. That's not fair, is it? Doesn't make sense, does it? So you shouldn't make that assumption about a transgender person, either.
And don't give me any of this "race isn't a choice but gender is" BS. That's a common excuse and it's an incorrect assumption. Nobody would choose to live as a gender they didn't identify with if they didn't feel they needed to. If you've ever lived and struggled with something you were mortified to let anyone know, you'd have more sympathy for this transgendered woman. It must be nice to be you, but not everybody has it so great. Show a little empathy and don't automatically assume everyone is out to get you.
Oh, and using the "you don't have kids so you don't know" argument is the biggest load of ********* I can imagine. But it's nice to know that when I'm finally a parent, it means I can become an absolutely horrible human being. No better role model for a kid than a close-minded bigot, I always say.
damixt
Mar 15, 10:05 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)
Any news whether they have any at fashion island? How many people in line?
Any news whether they have any at fashion island? How many people in line?
macfan881
Jan 27, 05:11 PM
once the new macbook pros come out im sure the stocks will go back up :rolleyes:
MacRumors
Apr 12, 08:58 AM
http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/12/iphone-5-introduction-planned-for-apples-september-media-event/)
http://cdn.macrumors.com/article/2011/02/22/095215-iphone_4_side_shot.jpg

wallpapers hd widescreen high

Widescreen: 1440 x 900

wallpaper hd widescreen.

wallpaper hd widescreen free.

Free Widescreen HD Christmas

wallpaper hd widescreen free.

Free HD Widescreen Wallpapers
http://cdn.macrumors.com/article/2011/02/22/095215-iphone_4_side_shot.jpg
stew278
Mar 31, 12:02 PM
Garish as hell.
lmalave
Oct 24, 07:53 AM
anything for macbooks? please?
What I'd like is the base MacBook to drop to $999 and the base mini to drop to $499. That's what the G4 versions cost before they were replaced by the Intel versions.
What I'd like is the base MacBook to drop to $999 and the base mini to drop to $499. That's what the G4 versions cost before they were replaced by the Intel versions.
7on
Jul 25, 08:53 AM
Yeah no kidding. If it's one thing that NEVER wowed me in the Apple department it's the Mice. Always very expensive and ok at best. Mac keyboards are great however!
And for those of you who bought the expensive, one-button bluetooth mouse, sorry but...what the hell were you thinking!?
I bought mine on eBay for $30.
And for those of you who bought the expensive, one-button bluetooth mouse, sorry but...what the hell were you thinking!?
I bought mine on eBay for $30.
andrewbecks
May 3, 08:45 AM
Any idea when these new iMacs will begin showing up at Amazon or Best Buy? Just curious if they're usually available immediately after they are released or a few days later.
DaBlackMamba
Mar 17, 10:20 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)
Anyone know about fi or scp?
Anyone know about fi or scp?
mattcube64
Jan 31, 02:18 PM
too awesome! Have you named your fish?
Bluey. lol :p
I have three cats, Lucky, Shadow, and Kitty. And my gf's fish is named Fishie. We're pretty damn bad with names.
That said, with as well as he blends in with his new environment, I may start calling him Solid Snake.
Bluey. lol :p
I have three cats, Lucky, Shadow, and Kitty. And my gf's fish is named Fishie. We're pretty damn bad with names.
That said, with as well as he blends in with his new environment, I may start calling him Solid Snake.

innominato5090
Oct 21, 11:06 AM
Its.....October.......:rolleyes:
it's never too early to start saving money for your own xmas's present :D
it's never too early to start saving money for your own xmas's present :D
NathanMuir
May 1, 10:24 PM
Good news but I wonder what the scope of the reprisals will be?
This does not look good for Pakistan/ ISI who just made a big deal about getting the US prescience out of the tribal region/ Pakistan. Wouldn't be surprised to learn that the senior leadership at ISI was trying to shield him.
ABC News is reporting that US boots on the ground were responsible for the kill. It'll be interesting to learn where exactly he was killed.
This does not look good for Pakistan/ ISI who just made a big deal about getting the US prescience out of the tribal region/ Pakistan. Wouldn't be surprised to learn that the senior leadership at ISI was trying to shield him.
ABC News is reporting that US boots on the ground were responsible for the kill. It'll be interesting to learn where exactly he was killed.
Fearless Leader
Oct 24, 08:04 AM
finally apple makes 1gig a standard basic option. 512mb just doesn't make the cut.
nyfliiboy
Apr 12, 09:01 AM
Looks like ill be going to Android.
Sodner
Apr 26, 08:32 PM
I saw and got my hands on a possible prototype IMac that had a touchable screen and a smug free screen. It also had the earlier uncoded virtual keyboard in the Lion OS. though it was only a prototype but a very realistic one for production. I believe it to be the IMac I and my father both got our hands on earlier this year.:apple:
Ah.... I cry foul. Not real at all.
Ah.... I cry foul. Not real at all.
The Beatles
Apr 28, 10:14 PM
i cant even believe im commenting on this. And in other news, a fish farts in the atlantic.
No comments:
Post a Comment