Monday, May 23, 2011

world war 1 propaganda posters russian

world war 1 propaganda posters russian. Soviet World War II propaganda
  • Soviet World War II propaganda



  • AppleScruff1
    Apr 20, 11:55 AM
    I think this was because Woolworth (Australian supermarket giant) applied for a blanket trademark that allows it to apply it's logo on anything - especially competing electronic goods, computers, music players, and branded phones. (I'm not saying it's right, just surfacing some more details)

    P.

    I think you are correct. Still ridiculous, IMHO. The Woolworth logo was a fancy W.





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. World War I propaganda poster:
  • World War I propaganda poster:



  • macbookmike
    Apr 6, 06:00 PM
    please, please, P...L...E...A...S...E - Can we have an integrated Cellular data chip





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. World War 1 Propaganda Posters
  • World War 1 Propaganda Posters



  • aswitcher
    Aug 27, 04:40 AM
    This is great news. Looking forward to a revamp of half the Apple line over the next month or so.





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. This American World War 2
  • This American World War 2



  • QCassidy352
    Apr 6, 02:10 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    @yebubbleman

    You keep talking about the MBA being "crippled" - how so? What can't it do other than play optical media? Why can't you do "real work" on it?

    As for the graphics, I'm under no illusion that it can play games like a mbp let alone gaming PC. And I don't need that. But the current MBA can play some modern games (SC II for example) at decent settings and frames. I wouldnt want to lose the ability to do casual gaming by going to the intel integrated.





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. +war+1+propaganda+posters+
  • +war+1+propaganda+posters+



  • sth
    Apr 12, 02:24 PM
    Any news about what time the presentation will be?





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. world war 1 propaganda posters
  • world war 1 propaganda posters



  • littleman23408
    Dec 6, 10:25 PM
    IC-10 license test is killing me. I can only manage 2nd. I can get into 3rd pretty quick (at the hairpin before the long straight) and then I can't get 2nd until the same turn, and then there is just not enough race left to get past 1st. I can get kind of close to him, but nowhere near close enough to cut him off at the last turn.





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. world war 1 propaganda posters
  • world war 1 propaganda posters



  • rovex
    Apr 11, 02:30 PM
    Does Arn write every single article on this forum?





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. Russian Aviation Poster
  • Russian Aviation Poster



  • fivepoint
    Apr 27, 02:28 PM
    They're not. The proper file is flat. I downloaded and opened the PDF from the White House. Flat in both Illustrator and Photoshop, just one group on one layer... and no security on the PDF. No embedded fonts.

    This is a fraud.

    Uh huh- thanks again, fivepoint.

    Are you calling me a liar? I literally went to WhiteHouse.gov, opened the file in Illustrator, and moved the text around myself. :rolleyes:
    Some things never change. Laughably bias.

    Anyway, like I said, I'm sure there's an explanation... are there any graphic designers here who can help?





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. Soviet propaganda poster from
  • Soviet propaganda poster from



  • GregA
    Mar 26, 08:06 PM
    does anyone else thing launchpad is the worst idea yet?

    I did, until I saw why they were doing it.

    On the iPad or Mac, whatever you're doing you'll be able to pinch your 5 fingers together (or press the home button on iPad or iPhone) and it'll bring up your apps so you can launch something else. It's just a consistency thing.

    He was being that literal: "Step 2 may very well be the one & only Apple OS - based on iOS." This is absurd. Obviously OS X is taking cues from iOS. As you say, they've said so. But that's all that they are doing.

    Well, cues in the interface, and the same underlying OS. That's all it is for now. Mac OSX has a lot of extra options.

    (Now, might a Mac at some point use iOS in some way? Sure. Imagine a trackpad that was basically an iPod touch, or being able to fold our MacBook screens flat, which would boot iOS and turn it into an iPad. I'm sure Apple has some interesting things cooking in their labs. But OS X as we know it isn't disappearing.)

    There's a group of doom and gloom people on these boards that believe OS X will go away and we'll have one OS which we'll poking at our screens with no access to the underlying file system and we'll have to start jailbreaking our Macs. This line of thinking is idiotic.

    iOS has to grow up, especially with respect to File Management. I think iOS 5 will go a long way in this area.

    Once we get to iOS 6 I think we may start seeing iOS as the default Mac OS, with an optional OSX install (like X11 is) that extends it to do everything we expect from OSX (access to the file systems etc., perhaps even required for installation of non-app store programs). It may even be something where someone with "administrator" privileges gets the OSX add ons, while standard users do not.





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. Soviet posters of 1970th
  • Soviet posters of 1970th



  • MyDesktopBroke
    Mar 24, 10:48 AM
    Amazing to see how most Democrats are willing to lie to themselves and ignore the hypocritical truth all around them... the leftist side of the antiwar movement is all but gone, but not because the policies have changed, only because the man has changed.

    What Happened to the Antiwar Movement? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N_VHEts3fqk)

    How does that Nobel Peace Prize taste now? Hopey? Changey?

    This is cherry picking. As I pointed out earlier, even liberal sites like DailyKos and HuffPo (as well as NYT, MSNBC, etc.) are running critical cases against intervention and Obama's "imperial" (HuffPo) tactics. Dennis Kucinich even said Obama had committed an impeachable offense.

    Also, what about Mr. Gingrich (and just about every other GoP bigwig), who a week ago, before Obama had taken action, was blasting the president for letting the Libyan people suffer? Then as soon as Obama acts, Newt blasts him for that, too. (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/03/23/959400/-Newt-Gingrich-flip-flops-on-Libya-bigtime)

    The right pro-war machine is all but gone. The policies haven't changed, but the party of the president has.





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. German retro propaganda poster
  • German retro propaganda poster



  • BryanBensing
    Apr 6, 03:11 PM
    Rotfl

    apple also sold about 100k ipad's - yesterday.





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. During World War 2 German Nazi
  • During World War 2 German Nazi



  • law guy
    Aug 6, 04:28 PM
    As Apple applied for the trademark, it will not be approved.

    It is up to Apple how they want to proceed. A fight that can't win, no matter how much money they have.

    Mac Pro has been the premier Mac dealer in the same county as Apple since 1988. Out of all the names for this new line of computers, why choose one that they know they cannot have.

    We are already getting countless support calls for the macbook pro. It seems they assume we made them When we can't help them, they seem to get very upset.

    Mac Pro is in a position to file for a court order not to release any computer that bears our name.

    So get ready WWDC, we will be watching.



    Mike Ajlouny
    President
    MAC-PRO.com

    Mike - I'm sure Apple had their IP counsel do an IP search prior to deciding on any names and filing for registration. That is the first and most basic step and is not going going to escape the experienced folks at whatever large firm Apple is using for IP these days. A TM approval from the USPTO doesn't take long at all, 10 to 18 months. Are you operating under the impression that Apple's registration hasn't already been approved? Did you protest the trademark during the time provided for the filing of protests during the trademark registration process? If you've registered mac-pro in the past, did you follow all the guidelines (e.g. providing notice that you were using the term within 6 months of your approval to the USPTO or request a six month extension with USPTO, etc.) have you renewed the registration? If you did file, had it approved, provided the notices of use to the the USPTO, and protested and lost on Apple's application, a bid for a TRO will be interesting as - assuming that last list of events - there are no rights being infringed. Of course, I'm not an IP att'y and there's a long list of assumptions here, and I'm sure if you did have an issue, a post on the MR forum wouldn't be your means of pursuing it.





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. Soviet Propaganda Posters
  • Soviet Propaganda Posters



  • SevenInchScrew
    Aug 11, 07:33 PM
    i know there have been more 'titles'. but they are not full releases, but i did leave out Gran Turismo for PSP, so they are up to 5 full releases now.
    My point is, earlier you were saying that they only have 4 games and they sold 57M copies. If you look at that link, which is right from Polyphony themselves, you will see that if you only count the 4 main games, as you were eluding to, that only totals 46M.
    yes i know, but there are more games in that series, and again, it's a different type of racing game.
    So, you don't count NFS? Ok then. If I'm understanding you correctly, you are really only comparing GT to 1 other console game; Forza. It is the only other console game of any similar type. But, using your own logic, is it fair to compare GT to Forza, since GT has been out much longer and has many more games in the series? I mean, if we don't get to compare GT to NFS because of that, then surely you shouldn't compare GT to Forza for the same reason.
    take a look here: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Turismo_(series)) -{Wikipedia Quote}-
    I really like you're choice of quoting.
    Largest Number of cars in a Racing game
    ...of which about 1/3 of them are various Civics, Skylines and Imprezas.
    Highest Selling PlayStation Game
    ...ok, that one is good. That says something.
    Oldest Car in a Racing Game
    ...that no one ever drove, because it couldn't even get up the hilly parts of some tracks. Total waste.
    Largest Instruction Guide for a Racing Game
    ...really? Oldest car and Largest guide?? REALLY?? Yikes.
    GT by Citro�n (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GT_by_Citro�n).

    granted, only 6 were made, but still, it's a real car. its not a fake one
    Um, according to your OWN link, the car was cancelled. And really, that isn't surprising. It is a concept car, plain and simple. So again I ask, what REAL cars have ever ACTUALLY been made just to be in this game??





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. propaganda+posters+russian
  • propaganda+posters+russian



  • digitalbiker
    Aug 7, 08:19 PM
    Wait. Does this mean that the Leopard doesn't support current MBP or MB? the ones that use 32 bit Yonah based Core Duo CPU.

    No, it doesn't mean that at all. It works with both 32 and 64 bit CPU's. The only thing you won't be able to do is run 64 bit apps in 64 bit mode.





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. russian 2 - World War Two
  • russian 2 - World War Two



  • cozmot
    Mar 26, 09:20 AM
    Wait until the first revision comes up! as always, the desperates install the new OS that come full of bugs and then complains starts "I lost all my data".

    Just my 2cents.

    Not to mention that this sort of upgrades just make you buying a new machine to run the system as it should.

    Words of wisdom. Until Lion has been used widely, I'll sit it out for the first or second update.





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. World War I propaganda poster:
  • World War I propaganda poster:



  • bibbz
    Jun 11, 01:53 PM
    I would Pre-Order ASAP. The longer you wait the less your chances get. Being their are 4 Retailers confirmed to launch I am sure Apple has a big Inventory on these but how much will each Company be receiving is the question. I can see Wal-Mart getting the least from anyone.
    We are being told that inventory will be limited for non preorder customers. Basically, if you want one, you better preorder.


    About opening before apple stores...

    Thats what i thought too, but the only thing we were told is no later than 8am opening. Basically we can open anytime up to 8am.





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. world war 1 propaganda posters
  • world war 1 propaganda posters



  • jaxstate
    Jul 15, 07:59 AM
    A real mess? That's one fine looking machine. IMO
    well, that looks a real mess.. but I suppose it's a good idea since heated air tends to rise.. :-)





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. world war 1 propaganda posters
  • world war 1 propaganda posters



  • acearchie
    Apr 5, 04:51 PM
    Now this sounds exciting!





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. War I propaganda posters
  • War I propaganda posters



  • takao
    Dec 2, 04:53 PM
    I love that i won a mini in the mini-only race. I'll never touch either of my minis again.

    ;) that's why i haven't bothered with that race. .. just like in the lupo race where you win an entry level lupo (i already have a lupo cup version)

    thank you very much for providing me with a _another_ worthless < 90kw FF hatchback





    Willis
    Jul 27, 01:45 PM
    I havent checked yet to see if someone mentioned it, but in regard to what people expect to see at WWDC, dont worry if it isnt annouced then... Paris Expo is in September.

    Mac Pro's might come out then i think.





    Kranchammer
    Apr 6, 03:04 PM
    Funny, and true.

    By the same token, if I explicitly told my wife I wanted a Xoom, Playbook, Tab 10.1 and she came home with an iPad, I wouldn't be the saddest kid on earth, but I do know that I'd be returning it for something I want.

    Of course, I also hate it when she brings me home a cheeseburger when I wanted a hamburger.

    Ok ok ok... xoom, ipad, whatever...

    you'd rather have a hamburger than a delicious, melty CHEESEBURGER?
    Frigging hamburger fanbois... :p





    Satori
    Apr 6, 03:57 PM
    It'll take a while for any of the Android tabs to get a market foothold because Apple has all of the mindshare with the iPad right now... and every time a competitor releases a tab they give Apple more publicity by declaring that they have the iPad killer!

    For the average consumer, iPad is the category so it'll take a while for the competitors to register.

    Maybe, this will play out they same way as the iPhone, where android devices slowly took a foothold and then overtook iOS in market share. However, the ascendancy of android with the average consumer was at least partly because carriers who couldn't sell the iphone from the start had to push something else. This isn't the case with the iPad because they are unlocked and any carrier can sell them with a sim or wifi modem. So it might equally be like the iPod, where many worthy competitors were released but none captured a significant market share.

    I guess that time will tell.





    jeanlain
    Apr 10, 06:56 AM
    I don't ever recall Apple ever placing any presence at/during NAB or AES
    Phil Schiller showing off final cut pro 4 and DVD sp 2 at NAB 2003 says hello.
    Apple was on stage at several NAB. Final Cut Pro itself was introduced there.





    boonme
    Apr 5, 06:42 PM
    Philip Bloom and Larry Jordan are both heavy weights and their words go far in the film making community. Great to hear... I look forward to finding out more.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment