damixt
Mar 15, 08:48 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)
Cerritos has about 20 people in line right now.
Cerritos has about 20 people in line right now.
fawlty
Mar 31, 03:12 PM
Presumably there'll be a cheaper version with faux polyurethane?
KnightWRX
Apr 22, 11:00 AM
Why not just let him have his emotional argument? Why do you have to correct him or specify anything? If it doesn't concern the consumer (us), why not just let the issue be regardless of what one person or another has to say. This is a forum, a place to voice opinion, nothing more. If you wanna hear your right or you have strong arguments, okay yep.
His argument wasn't emotional, it was a statement of fact (not an opinion). It just so happens that statement wasn't actually grounded in the current situation.
His argument wasn't emotional, it was a statement of fact (not an opinion). It just so happens that statement wasn't actually grounded in the current situation.

Zonz
Jan 1, 04:04 PM
Let me conclude with this.
I suppose I've dug myself into a little hole with my argument, and let me just clarify in saying that I DO understand the personal and social implications of obesity. And I agree with what is being said.
What I'm arguing is that none of you know this person. Therefore you cannot judge her condition. The examples I'm coming up with are far fetched yet, and I know statistically speaking she could have a mental condition, negative self image... etc... as is common with obesity. But all the toilet jokes and people who were simply outraged at how she could be so selfish were simply making me sick.
So even though I don't have the right to be the moral police, I felt like I had to intervene. If anything I'm glad that the tone of this forum has shifted towards one of consideration and thought about the implications of obesity and not just, "What a horrible person!" and "her poor toilet!". I've met many great obese people and I'm finding that there is a growing stereotype about fat people that is growing out of control. It's becoming less of a "condition" and more of a "moral deficiency."
So I concede. You guys are right, and I am wrong.
(Btw, the God vs religion thing is irrelevant to the topic, but I simply meant that when speaking about God you aren't necessarily speaking about religion. My post was sarcastic anyway, so I was just clarifying the point.)
I suppose I've dug myself into a little hole with my argument, and let me just clarify in saying that I DO understand the personal and social implications of obesity. And I agree with what is being said.
What I'm arguing is that none of you know this person. Therefore you cannot judge her condition. The examples I'm coming up with are far fetched yet, and I know statistically speaking she could have a mental condition, negative self image... etc... as is common with obesity. But all the toilet jokes and people who were simply outraged at how she could be so selfish were simply making me sick.
So even though I don't have the right to be the moral police, I felt like I had to intervene. If anything I'm glad that the tone of this forum has shifted towards one of consideration and thought about the implications of obesity and not just, "What a horrible person!" and "her poor toilet!". I've met many great obese people and I'm finding that there is a growing stereotype about fat people that is growing out of control. It's becoming less of a "condition" and more of a "moral deficiency."
So I concede. You guys are right, and I am wrong.
(Btw, the God vs religion thing is irrelevant to the topic, but I simply meant that when speaking about God you aren't necessarily speaking about religion. My post was sarcastic anyway, so I was just clarifying the point.)
redAPPLE
Jul 25, 01:12 AM
i am soon going to reveal my new self-help program. it is called, no-drink. it would help alcoholics stop drinking. and start driving. :rolleyes:

Rowbear
Apr 3, 03:55 PM
400mm, ISO 400, 1/2500sec, f/5.6
http://www.robertgravel.ca/Animals/Oiseaux/MG7534/1238125032_3sLNM-XL.jpg
http://www.robertgravel.ca/Animals/Oiseaux/MG7534/1238125032_3sLNM-XL.jpg

Eldiablojoe
Apr 25, 09:36 PM
Hey Hey Hey, what gives? :confused::p
Moyank24's vote for me especially hurts me- you cut me deeply :( When people were voting for you and momentum was gaining against you, I made sure to mention that YOU were a cleared Villager in the last game when I was Seer.
NathanMuir, I understand. When I was WW in the game two games back, I think I killed you off. Sorry about that. I guess you carry a grudge, lol!
* Never mind, questions deleted- I just re-read the OP *
Just to be spiteful, I'm going to vote for NathanMuir, simply because he is voting for me. Neener Neener!!
Moyank24's vote for me especially hurts me- you cut me deeply :( When people were voting for you and momentum was gaining against you, I made sure to mention that YOU were a cleared Villager in the last game when I was Seer.
NathanMuir, I understand. When I was WW in the game two games back, I think I killed you off. Sorry about that. I guess you carry a grudge, lol!
* Never mind, questions deleted- I just re-read the OP *
Just to be spiteful, I'm going to vote for NathanMuir, simply because he is voting for me. Neener Neener!!
Waybo
Apr 2, 11:00 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5267/5571543499_60a9266433.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tristangage/5571543499/)
choose your side. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tristangage/5571543499/) by tristangage (http://www.flickr.com/people/tristangage/), on Flickr
Winter on one side, spring on the other... Which side do I choose? I choose spring!!! :)
This is a nice effect. Can you share how you did this?
choose your side. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tristangage/5571543499/) by tristangage (http://www.flickr.com/people/tristangage/), on Flickr
Winter on one side, spring on the other... Which side do I choose? I choose spring!!! :)
This is a nice effect. Can you share how you did this?
!� V �!
Apr 25, 03:28 PM
Whaa? That young? I have a 4 year old MBP that just about copes with aperture.
MBP = 4 years old
iMac = 3 years old
And both will be upgraded to Lion. No problems yet , even 1080p content plays well, slight lag to catch up when RWD or FF other than that no problems. :)
MBP = 4 years old
iMac = 3 years old
And both will be upgraded to Lion. No problems yet , even 1080p content plays well, slight lag to catch up when RWD or FF other than that no problems. :)
peapody
Sep 12, 07:28 PM
That thing has more sugar than a mocha FYI...
unsweetened! ;)
unsweetened! ;)
louis Fashion
Apr 13, 02:23 PM
SMART TV? Come on. Only a few year ago we were advised to kill our TVs.
NWI73
Apr 14, 05:07 AM
Wonder if I can sell mine on eBay to make enough to buy this one outright... :confused:

mactenchi
Apr 25, 01:40 PM
The thing that would make this rumor most plausible would be pictures of the antenna band, showing changes to support the different frequencies. Surprised they didn't include any.
Fujiko7
Apr 4, 06:23 AM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5028/5584180139_98845d2cb4_b.jpg
[/URL]
This is fantastic - you've captured a mysterious feeling here.
Took my camera out yesterday for the first time in about four months: a bit like getting back in a car when you haven't driven for a while, to find you're thinking about something you used to do automatically...
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7677/penp.jpg
Looks like you've still got it ... welcome back!
http://www.robertgravel.ca/Animals/Oiseaux/MG7534/1238125032_3sLNM-XL.jpg
Great nature shot here - exciting!
this is where boris and the clan are plotting how we can all pay for the olympics with parking tickets :rolleyes:
aka the "giant testicle" (the building, not Boris).
I am so jealous. Love some of the places people in the UK shoot at.
Man, some of the people here are jealous of the, uh, "scenery" that you get to shoot.
I know it is rather (ok, very) cliche to post a duck shot ;)
No, it is an honourable tradition here ...
[URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgeen/5565226621/sizes/l/"]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5178/5565226621_3fede71cf7_z.jpg

Sexy+Blond+Hairstyles+women

Coolest Medium Hairstyles For

and even medium braids.

long or medium hairstyles.

curly medium hairstyles at
[/URL]
This is fantastic - you've captured a mysterious feeling here.
Took my camera out yesterday for the first time in about four months: a bit like getting back in a car when you haven't driven for a while, to find you're thinking about something you used to do automatically...
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7677/penp.jpg
Looks like you've still got it ... welcome back!
http://www.robertgravel.ca/Animals/Oiseaux/MG7534/1238125032_3sLNM-XL.jpg
Great nature shot here - exciting!
this is where boris and the clan are plotting how we can all pay for the olympics with parking tickets :rolleyes:
aka the "giant testicle" (the building, not Boris).
I am so jealous. Love some of the places people in the UK shoot at.
Man, some of the people here are jealous of the, uh, "scenery" that you get to shoot.
I know it is rather (ok, very) cliche to post a duck shot ;)
No, it is an honourable tradition here ...
[URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgeen/5565226621/sizes/l/"]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5178/5565226621_3fede71cf7_z.jpg

Westside guy
Oct 23, 08:58 PM
I don't know about Parallels, but with VMware you should use your "real" Windows install (the one accessible from Boot Camp) as a virtual machine as well. It's a handy solution in general; plus I would think it only counts as a single install.
Or at least I've done that with Linux/Windows/Grub on a Dell, in any case. It's not for the faint of heart though. And (in case I get PM'ed) I'll just say right off that you're on your own figuring it out - you can really b0rk your disk if you're not careful, so I don't want to be responsible for someone else's disk getting hosed. :D
Or at least I've done that with Linux/Windows/Grub on a Dell, in any case. It's not for the faint of heart though. And (in case I get PM'ed) I'll just say right off that you're on your own figuring it out - you can really b0rk your disk if you're not careful, so I don't want to be responsible for someone else's disk getting hosed. :D
creator2456
Feb 1, 08:23 PM
XIII game and movie
http://101videogames.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/xiii_ps2_box_art.jpg
oh man i remember playing this back on my Ps2!!! comic visual style game
Loved that game. Had its issues, but still a good overall package.
http://101videogames.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/xiii_ps2_box_art.jpg
oh man i remember playing this back on my Ps2!!! comic visual style game
Loved that game. Had its issues, but still a good overall package.

benhollberg
May 1, 09:56 PM
From CNN: http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/01/obama-to-make-statment-tonight-subject-unknown/

Sora's Nobody
May 2, 12:21 PM
I am amazed as to why we have not seen a single "imac 2011 leak" ... pics of the new imac .. pics of the box ? etc like with the iphones lol .... i'm going to be seriously depressed if i go to apple.com/uk tomorrow and still see that white iphone on there ... seriously
ps - i just noticed i am no longer a macrumor newbie - I am a regular now .. woo hoo Haha, i'll be depressed too:D This is the first time i've been anxiously waiting for an apple product!
ps - i just noticed i am no longer a macrumor newbie - I am a regular now .. woo hoo Haha, i'll be depressed too:D This is the first time i've been anxiously waiting for an apple product!

steelfist
Oct 24, 09:24 AM
hope they won't repeat the stupid overheat, whine, or shutdown issues in this release.
other than that, it's an impressive update and upgrade, especially compared to the painful and slow powerbook updates. Apple sure didn't dissapoint me at all!
2 thumbs up!
it won't make much of a difference in terms of performance gain, but I would preffer getting a 5400 rpm and having more capacity instead. it might be very helpful for a lot of people though, it's just that i'm cost consious.
other than that, it's an impressive update and upgrade, especially compared to the painful and slow powerbook updates. Apple sure didn't dissapoint me at all!
2 thumbs up!
it won't make much of a difference in terms of performance gain, but I would preffer getting a 5400 rpm and having more capacity instead. it might be very helpful for a lot of people though, it's just that i'm cost consious.
Nausicaa
Apr 22, 04:40 PM
That render is terrible. Apple should stick with the iPhone 4 design if this is the alternative. I will never buy another product with a Chrome back casing like that. Had an iPod Touch back in the day (still have it, actually, unused) with a chrome back, and it looks like **** after like, a week of use. Scratches easily and feels weird in my hands.
Reach9
May 2, 12:50 AM
Nah - probably in Heaven with his 70 virgins on the magic mother-of-pearl bed where not even the angels can see what he's doing...
I thought it was 72? :eek: i wonder if he has insurance there.
I thought it was 72? :eek: i wonder if he has insurance there.
ECUpirate44
Apr 26, 12:01 PM
Just ruined my freakin day. I was really hoping it would be an added benefit instead of a paid feature.
Jason Beck
Apr 12, 02:04 AM
Currently on ebay as I'm about to part with it. :( What a beautiful lens.
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5103/5611212257_8cf1d39515_b.jpg
Camera Canon EOS REBEL T2i
Exposure 0.02 sec (1/50)
Aperture f/4.0
Focal Length 27 mm
ISO Speed 2000
What lens?
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5103/5611212257_8cf1d39515_b.jpg
Camera Canon EOS REBEL T2i
Exposure 0.02 sec (1/50)
Aperture f/4.0
Focal Length 27 mm
ISO Speed 2000
What lens?
vnle
Jan 26, 09:46 AM
$90 shipped for 2TB on newegg. Can't beat that. (link (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136471))
http://images17.newegg.com/is/image/newegg/22-136-471-TS?$S300W$
Thanks for the link! I was very very close to getting one on amazon yesterday but decided to hold off to find a better deal :o anddd .... this was it! :D
http://images17.newegg.com/is/image/newegg/22-136-471-TS?$S300W$
Thanks for the link! I was very very close to getting one on amazon yesterday but decided to hold off to find a better deal :o anddd .... this was it! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment