Gem�tlichkeit
May 3, 08:46 AM
http://www.apple.com/macbookair/specs.html
Where's the macbook air upgrades!
Where's the macbook air upgrades!

doug in albq
Apr 22, 07:35 PM
I have a gen 4 iPT and an iPhone 4.
I highly doubt this thin form for the next iPhone.
This rumor is BS
Edit: When iPhone 4 leaked early I thought that design was spot on and would in fact be the new design while the peeps resistant to change balked. This new design is poor and a step back. I love change, but not change that sucks.
Josh creating BS because he wants some attention, nothing more.
I highly doubt this thin form for the next iPhone.
This rumor is BS
Edit: When iPhone 4 leaked early I thought that design was spot on and would in fact be the new design while the peeps resistant to change balked. This new design is poor and a step back. I love change, but not change that sucks.
Josh creating BS because he wants some attention, nothing more.
Sounds Good
Apr 21, 01:44 PM
According to CNET, the new Air will be released around June with a Sandy Bridge ULV Core i5 2537M chip 1.4 GHz that can turbo to 2.3 GHz. So for .17 GHz upgrade we are sacrificing around 30% graphic power?
Which would be better for video editing -- the current MBA or the upcoming Sandy Bridge MBA? (just family videos, nothing hardcore)
Which would be better for video editing -- the current MBA or the upcoming Sandy Bridge MBA? (just family videos, nothing hardcore)
cleanup
Feb 1, 10:50 PM
Picked up LBP2 and a new controller. And some pistachios, but they're pretty much half-gone already, and nobody wants to see that.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/60400/lbp2.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/60400/lbp2.jpg
shanmugam
May 3, 07:54 AM
add/modify SSD yourself, that machines looks nice for the price.
i am booting from external SSD, pretty fast for two year old machine
i am booting from external SSD, pretty fast for two year old machine
Applepi
Oct 4, 07:53 PM
I had to sell my beloved iPhone and kick AT&T to the curb because I get zero service here in my home just outside of Phoenix. I was so fed up with the dropped calls and AT&T had nothing but excuses for me, they also told me to wait til the next quarter so I could purchase a cell booster for home. What a joke.
shadowkhas
Oct 18, 04:33 PM
1,610,000 Macs and 8,729,000 iPods were shipped this quarter representing a 30 percent growth in Macs and 35 percent growth in iPods over the year-ago quarter.
Apple shipped 1,610,000 Macintosh� computers and 8,729,000 iPods during the quarter, representing 30 percent growth in Macs and 35 percent growth in iPods over the year-ago quarter.
Restated much?
Anyway, good news. :)
Apple shipped 1,610,000 Macintosh� computers and 8,729,000 iPods during the quarter, representing 30 percent growth in Macs and 35 percent growth in iPods over the year-ago quarter.
Restated much?
Anyway, good news. :)
flopticalcube
Apr 11, 02:42 PM
I've seen what TB can do and it's great. But what I'm saying is that it will be HARD for TB to step into a USB-dominated computer industry and just kill USB altogether from all angles. Will TB be faster than USB 3.0?...in real world use by 90% of the consumers/prosumers out there? Maybe. Maybe not. It's like asking Bluray to come in and just dominate the DVD market...it's been trying and 3+ years BluRay is doing well, but the average Joe understands he needs to re-purchase all this movies as well as purchase a hi-def tv and stereo receiver to take advantage of all the features of Bluray (I love Bluray, by the way). It's time, money, and not everyone sees the value or HAS A NEED for that value.
Will people throw out all their USB devices and twiddle their thumbs waiting for TB devices other than hard drives (cameras, printers, video cams, keyboards, mice, flash keys,)? No. Of course not.
Speed vs. Speed is 1 argument...versatility is another. But again, what I'm really saying is to look around you and ask yourself if the world is just going to dump USB technology for TB? Nope. TB will likely coincide with USB 3.0 just like eSATA and Firewire.
We'll see in a few years where we are.
My issue with USB has always been that it goes through the CPU. At the speeds of USB 3.0, this could really bite performance.
Will people throw out all their USB devices and twiddle their thumbs waiting for TB devices other than hard drives (cameras, printers, video cams, keyboards, mice, flash keys,)? No. Of course not.
Speed vs. Speed is 1 argument...versatility is another. But again, what I'm really saying is to look around you and ask yourself if the world is just going to dump USB technology for TB? Nope. TB will likely coincide with USB 3.0 just like eSATA and Firewire.
We'll see in a few years where we are.
My issue with USB has always been that it goes through the CPU. At the speeds of USB 3.0, this could really bite performance.
Pillar
Sep 13, 10:34 PM
magic trackpad. just set it up and i'm liking it so far.
Abstract
Dec 30, 12:59 AM
Anyone watch 1000 Ways To Die (http://www.spike.com/show/27237) on Spike? I can only take so much but it's good sometimes when I'm stuck in a hotel. Today a xtra large woman having sexual relations, while on top fainted and smothered her poor helpless partner who could not get out from under her.
How could he move her when he probably broke his back during sex?
How could he move her when he probably broke his back during sex?
chrmjenkins
Apr 25, 04:34 PM
This story is simple. It begins with a man, lbro.
Vote made completely to fit with the narrative. Person chosen at random. Consult your doctor before agreeing with this vote. May cause coughing, sneezing, hepatitis, enlarged wallabies and anal leakage.
Vote made completely to fit with the narrative. Person chosen at random. Consult your doctor before agreeing with this vote. May cause coughing, sneezing, hepatitis, enlarged wallabies and anal leakage.
fastdrive
Oct 24, 09:10 AM
So how long do you think before I can pick one of these up in the refurbished store?
icrew
Oct 24, 07:50 AM
For me, the biggest news is the 3GB of RAM and 200GB of disk that's available now--frankly the 2GB in my MBP-CD (Core Duo--how are we going to distinguish them now?) is a bit anemic, especially for running Parallels and PowerPC apps simultaneously.
(At least I'll finally get my boss to order one, so I can play with one of the new ones....)
Edit: Can't seem to add the new 15 to my shopping cart from the edu (College/University Proposal) store--just get:
"Your session has timed out after a period of inactivity. Please return to the Store Menu to continue shopping." I can add other items to the cart from that store, so it's just something that's screwed up. Sigh. Guess I should just go back to bed and wait awhile!
Ian
(At least I'll finally get my boss to order one, so I can play with one of the new ones....)
Edit: Can't seem to add the new 15 to my shopping cart from the edu (College/University Proposal) store--just get:
"Your session has timed out after a period of inactivity. Please return to the Store Menu to continue shopping." I can add other items to the cart from that store, so it's just something that's screwed up. Sigh. Guess I should just go back to bed and wait awhile!
Ian
boncellis
Jul 25, 01:56 PM
i totally called this! and was told i was wrong... ;)
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=209192&page=7&highlight=none+touch#172
As did I, only 80+ posts prior...;)
Seriously though, the tech is cool, but it's one more thing to drain on the battery. I'm looking forward to the days when all iPods will be flash memory--sleeker, better battery life, and faster. I'm not too interested in the magnificent disappearing scrollwheel.
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=209192&page=7&highlight=none+touch#172
As did I, only 80+ posts prior...;)
Seriously though, the tech is cool, but it's one more thing to drain on the battery. I'm looking forward to the days when all iPods will be flash memory--sleeker, better battery life, and faster. I'm not too interested in the magnificent disappearing scrollwheel.
MacBoobsPro
Nov 3, 10:02 AM
Where's my email? :(
Its in the post! :D
Its in the post! :D
SMM
Oct 18, 10:03 PM
Apple has had a phenomenal run. They are doing this on all fronts. They have 2 Billion CASH! That is a big deal. It keeps the R&D funded. Soon they will be launching their new iWork suite and FCE. Both will provide another big boost in sales of HW.
Last January, the majority opinion suggested Apple Mac sales would at best be flat for a year while they transitioned to Intel. Yet, they have continued to increase across the board, in almost all product lines. This has been one h**l of an accomplishment.
Apple has it all going. I expect them to really make a significant statement over the next 6 months. I know they have really been keeping a closed door (and taking a lot of heat) recently. But, timing is everything. Things are going to explode. You shall bear witness.
You MS and Dell folk, who are posting on here, think of your future. Dump those pitiful stocks, which are going nowhere, and buy APPL.
Last January, the majority opinion suggested Apple Mac sales would at best be flat for a year while they transitioned to Intel. Yet, they have continued to increase across the board, in almost all product lines. This has been one h**l of an accomplishment.
Apple has it all going. I expect them to really make a significant statement over the next 6 months. I know they have really been keeping a closed door (and taking a lot of heat) recently. But, timing is everything. Things are going to explode. You shall bear witness.
You MS and Dell folk, who are posting on here, think of your future. Dump those pitiful stocks, which are going nowhere, and buy APPL.
milo
Jul 28, 10:07 AM
Then it is an HD CONSOLE not an HD PLAYER. Player implies HD media.
I don't know about that. You should probably just ask the OP for clarification, it's possible you're just misunderstanding his choice of words.
Nintendo never sold any console at a loss.
Really? What's your source on that?
I don't know about that. You should probably just ask the OP for clarification, it's possible you're just misunderstanding his choice of words.
Nintendo never sold any console at a loss.
Really? What's your source on that?
kepardue
Apr 26, 01:05 PM
I'd pay the full MobileMe $99/year price if I could sync all of the DVD movies I ripped (which currently fill up the 2TB hard drive on my iMac) to use in this fashion.
I'm suuuuuure Apple would allow that! :eek:
EDITED to add: Yes, these are MY movies. Ripped them to stream to my AppleTV.
I'm suuuuuure Apple would allow that! :eek:
EDITED to add: Yes, these are MY movies. Ripped them to stream to my AppleTV.

pcharles
Apr 15, 03:25 PM
Apple is just stupid right? News flash for you - if they wanted to do patching instead of replacing files they would be doing it.
Don't forget that Google's OS is little more than a web page.
Don't forget that Google's OS is little more than a web page.
mc68k
Nov 30, 12:08 PM
i recently got a ps3 slim, does ps3 folding rely on ps3 linux?
yg17
Nov 3, 09:53 AM
Is this for Intel Macs only or will it work on PPC too?
MacRumors
Apr 11, 01:03 PM
http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/11/thunderbolt-products-starting-to-roll-out-at-nab/)
http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/11/135913-274945096_500.jpg
http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/11/135913-274945096_500.jpg
scott523
Apr 22, 07:29 PM
I wonder what kind of battery life can Apple achieve out of that form factor with the rest of its package.
Lord Blackadder
May 2, 02:53 AM
That's awesome. Tomorrow will definitely be a huge day of celebration in the US.
Rather macabre, in my opinion...
Rather macabre, in my opinion...
No comments:
Post a Comment