Monday, May 16, 2011

csi justin bieber getting shot

csi justin bieber getting shot. justin bieber csi shot dead.
  • justin bieber csi shot dead.



  • rasmasyean
    Mar 27, 11:56 PM
    There is no such thing as a European Command run by Europeans, any more than there is an African Command run by an African. They are both branches of the US military command. Your comment that "even" the European Command was run by an American was foolish in the extreme.

    So now that I pwned you you still try to twist words to get weasle your way out.

    Scroll up and this is what I said:
    "He even says that European Command is headed by a US Admiral."

    That's a lot different than:
    "Even the European Command was run by an American"

    In other words...it's NOT handed over to NATO.

    Why don't you just face it. The US blows crap up and all of the "NATO" nations expect the US to handle the brunt of the decisions AND the work behind the scenes and that YOUR nation shoots 2 tomahawks and takes credit for the "massive assault" even though it hurts your pride to believe so or some crap! :D

    You see, beneath all of that hippie exterior of yours, you are secretly a warmonger, you just don't like it when most of the damage is done by the US instead of by someone more close to home! I knew it! ;)





    csi justin bieber getting shot. Justin Bieber CSI Justin
  • Justin Bieber CSI Justin



  • BlizzardBomb
    Aug 29, 09:11 AM
    Why is everyone so hung up on Merom?

    I never expected the mini to go that way this year. Remember, the entire point of the mini is to be LOW COST.

    The switch to Intel caused the price of the mini to jump $100. I would much rather see its processor lag behind a little bit if they can get that price back to $499.

    Same thing with the Macbook, I'd rather see a $999 Macbook with the current chips than a $1,099 Macbook that keeps up with the Macbook Pro's chips.

    Of course, there's nothing saying Apple will lower the prices but IF they do then I would be very happy to see the "old" Intel chips stay in those machines another 6 months. The first core chips are still VERY fast chips, it's the rest of the system (video card) that's holding things up now. I wonder how much extra benefit you'd even get from a Merom chip in a mini.

    To cut the price of the Mini by $100, Apple better hope Intel are doing a "Half Price" cut which is extremely unlikely. How much would it hurt Apple to just double the height of the Mini and put a 1.83 GHz Conroe (Allendale) in there and a 3.5" Hard Drive? I'm pretty sure no-one would be whining about that. It would also get the price back down to $499 easy!





    csi justin bieber getting shot. quot;Justin Bieber Killed On CSI
  • quot;Justin Bieber Killed On CSI



  • jxyama
    Mar 19, 05:20 PM
    please dont put words in my mouth, for around $1500 i would like a G5 2.0 and a ati 9600xp or better. for $1700 give me a 9800.

    sorry, no offense meant.

    i think for your needs, it would be really nice if apple could somehow establish a small, niche (but still profittable) section of product lineup for people who are knowledgeable and willing to put together their own custom macs...





    csi justin bieber getting shot. Justin Bieber Killed off of
  • Justin Bieber Killed off of



  • Play Ultimate
    Sep 1, 03:00 PM
    Apple used to have all-in-ones, consumer towers, pro towers, etc. Remember the PowerMac 6400? Too many products is too confusing for the consumer. If that means that a couple of people can't get the exact configuration they want, so be it.

    Many of the people on this thread are too new to remember the Performa fiascos of the early 90's. More than anything, Steve simplified the computer product line into 4 distinct quadrants. The only aberration to this is the Mac Mini.

    re: The iMac being more powerful than the Pro Laptop. IMO, this is a non-issue. Their respective markets are different. If somebody needs laptop, they need a laptop. And the relative processing capability of the iMac will not necesarily change that individuals mind. The true iMac and MacBook Pro competition comes from Dell,HP, etc. Apple's job is to make computers that are competitive to the marketplace and, I feel, they would be ecstatic regardless of which APPLE computer you bought.





    csi justin bieber getting shot. pics of justin bieber getting
  • pics of justin bieber getting



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 19, 05:59 PM
    I like how you spelt Libya wrong.

    It's so close to labia, that I get excited. :o





    csi justin bieber getting shot. Justin bieber shot dead csi
  • Justin bieber shot dead csi



  • Snowy_River
    Nov 15, 11:31 AM
    ...Most applications are mutli-threaded that isnt the issue. The difference between 4-core and 8-core will be negligible as you can see from the benchmarks...

    Uh... maybe we were looking at two different articles.

    First off, most applications are not multi-threaded. It's only Pro level applications that tend to be, and even there, there are plenty that aren't. So, multi-threading is an issue.

    Second, you say that the difference between 4-core and 8-core is negligible? Take a look at the PyMOL molecular modeling rendering performance! Under OS X with 4-cores, it took 11.18 seconds, whereas with 8-cores it took 6.8 seconds. That's a raw improvement of about 65%! It's a clock speed weighted improvement of about 85%! How on Earth can you consider gains like THAT negligible?!?

    Sheesh!

    Edit: Corrected a math error.





    csi justin bieber getting shot. 0:27 Justin Bieber got shot on
  • 0:27 Justin Bieber got shot on



  • lyzardking
    May 5, 07:28 AM
    oh ok.

    you know, if you use the console client, you can tell it how many cores to use - like smp 7 would only use 7, instead of 8. but i'm not sure if it would make the deadline with only 7. probably not with less than that though.

    so with the 09's you can do other things while it's folding bigadv units and no problems?

    After I read your suggestion it occurred to me that I have access to the console (through inCrease) and can change it there (also where I told it not to do large units, wouldn't get done in time on the 08) I am running a3 on the 09 though (not sure if those are bigadv)

    After rereading my reply to:

    you might want to make a thread over at the folding forums about it - maybe they can help

    It was no wonder you were confused, I should let F@H know (I was referring to forums here) to many rum & cokes while on vaca I guess :o

    As for the 08 MP, folding & doing other things. I'm folding now & have itunes open with three windows while listening to a playlist of ~ 1425 songs. Mail & Safari will sometimes beachball a bit when iTunes changes songs (iTunes CPU usage goes from ~8 to a bit over a 100) iPhoto seems to be OK (w/4k photos)

    The 09s on the other hand can fold (using 8 cores) and use HB and be as usable as the 08 that's just folding (and make the preferred dates, If I remember right, I'll need to confirm that one) **CONFIRMED**





    csi justin bieber getting shot. Justin Beiber returns to #39;CSI#39;
  • Justin Beiber returns to #39;CSI#39;



  • MicroByte
    Sep 12, 09:12 PM
    I really like it. It fits well and I like the material. It provides a good grip, slides nicely into my pocket, but doesn't slide around in my car when I place it on my center console.

    I searched for the Belkin case on BestBuy.com then clicked Find in Store. The Concord Pike store was the only one within 30 min of me that showed it as in stock. However, I just did it again and it says differently. I was there at 3:30pm today and I'm sure they didn't have a rush on them this afternoon. There were a lot there of each color. I'd suggest running over there tomorrow. They are on the iPod Accessory rack near the front of the store on the far right side.

    Awesome, thanks for the heads up with searching the site. I had actually gone there as well as other sites and didn't find much. They are marked NEW so they must have just added them.

    IT's too bad they don't have black, but I really like that Night Sky one. Is it dark purple or dark blue? I saw you had said very dark blue, but as aznguyen316 mentioned, it looks purple on their site.

    I don't think it's at any of the stores near me. All of the ones I saw today at the store I visited are marked as available, but the Night Sky shows ship to store (3 - 5 days). I'm still going to go tomorrow though.

    Any chance for some pictures?





    csi justin bieber getting shot. justin bieber is dead
  • justin bieber is dead



  • cleanup
    Nov 23, 10:06 PM
    http://att.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=261567&stc=1&d=1290568599



    X-rays and casting. It counts as a purchase.

    Psht. I can get that up here for free.





    csi justin bieber getting shot. Justin Bieber Shot and Killed
  • Justin Bieber Shot and Killed



  • AidenShaw
    Nov 29, 08:42 PM
    http://news.com.com/Intel+completes+design+of+Penryn+chip/2100-1006_3-6139487.html

    Intel has taped out--or completed the design of--Penryn, a 45-nanometer chip that will be out toward the end of next year.

    The company is also in the midst of making its first Penryn samples.

    "They aren't out of the fab yet, but they are in the fab," said Mark Bohr, director of process technology at Intel, referring to chip factories, known as "fabs."

    Intel showed off a memory chip made on the 45-nanometer process earlier this year.

    The Penryn news underscores Intel's expertise in manufacturing. The company has introduced new manufacturing processes every two years. Meanwhile, competitors such as Advanced Micro Devices have had to space out these jumps. Intel started shipping chips made on the 65-nanometer process in October 2005. AMD won't ship its first 65-nano chips until next month.
    ______________________________________________

    Disclaimer: The preceding headline exhibits excessive exuberance. In truth,

    "No official details concerning the Penryn chip design were announced this time, however, according to previously published news-stories, the chip code-named Penryn is a 45nm incarnation of the dual-core Intel Core 2 Duo processor for mobile computers (code-named Merom) with SSE4 technology..."

    http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/cpu/display/20061127154338.html

    But, since Intel has stated that two dual-core dies in a package is the right way to do quad-core at 65nm, which implies that 45 nm is the right way to do quad-core per die, and two quad-cord dies in a package at 45 nm is the right way to do octo-core at 45nm - obviously we'll have a PowerBook G5 next Tuesday.





    csi justin bieber getting shot. Justin Bieber Tweeted This
  • Justin Bieber Tweeted This



  • the-ep
    Mar 24, 01:04 PM
    This sounds interesting. Now I'm anticipating the iMac/MP refresh even more....

    The possibility of off-the-shelf options looks even better, though. Potential expansion of MP life span?





    csi justin bieber getting shot. Justin Bieber Gets Shot to
  • Justin Bieber Gets Shot to



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 19, 02:42 PM
    Absolutely. Bloody politicians... where's Wikileaks when you need it! :D

    The public can be tough, so they require marination, before eating.





    csi justin bieber getting shot. Justin Bieber Shot : Jason
  • Justin Bieber Shot : Jason



  • vvebster
    Nov 23, 10:58 PM
    ROFL, tell me about it :D

    Psht. I can get that up here for free.





    csi justin bieber getting shot. Justin Bieber getting shot
  • Justin Bieber getting shot



  • mccldwll
    Apr 25, 07:36 AM
    Apple hackers develop better jailbreaks now so they can keep up with the superior system Android has.

    There's so much more one can do with Android.

    After having every iPhone, I tried Android and I'm so amazed at their great capabilities.

    Android is awesome.

    That said my Iphone 4 is best as an iPod replacement.

    I have the best of both worlds.


    Don't believe a word this troll posts. Not even a good liar. Here's its first post--from about 2 weeks ago!

    " Apr 8, 01:55 PM * #1
    maclaptop
    macrumors 6502
    *
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: Western Hemisphere
    Please Help with OS versions MBP & iPhone 4
    Just switched from PC to Mac

    Bought a new 2010 MBP with 10.6.4, and a new iPhone 4 with 4.3.x

    I've been using the computer for about five months, but the iPhone just arrived right now, and I haven't even unpacked it yet when a question came to mind.

    Question:

    May I sync the new iPhone to iTunes for the Initial Setup WITHOUT updating OS X on my MBP?

    I prefer NOT to just yet, since the computer is running perfectly and I'm still getting accustomed to it.

    I'm also not ready to have the Mac App Store installed until I get familiar with the rest of this change from PC to Mac.

    Thanks "





    csi justin bieber getting shot. Justin Bieber Got Killed in
  • Justin Bieber Got Killed in



  • rgarjr
    Mar 22, 09:17 PM
    What is there to update on the classic besides capacity?

    lots, Bluetooth, WIFI (for internet radio), design..

    Here's my classic mockup

    http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=277273&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1300734199





    csi justin bieber getting shot. CSI-Justin-Bieber
  • CSI-Justin-Bieber



  • JimmyB248
    Sep 6, 08:04 PM
    I hope that one day the wealthiest working person could only make 2x to 3x of the poorest working person. God, would that change the world for ever. If the butcher makes 7 bucks and hour a doctor should make 12bucks a waitress 6bucks the president 15 bucks, no more no less... sick and tired of all this GREED!!!!

    Nice idea, lets give communism another shot!





    csi justin bieber getting shot. #39;Yeah, I get killed in the
  • #39;Yeah, I get killed in the



  • ssk2
    Apr 3, 01:14 PM
    Because I'm interested in the pathology of people like you, and I'm trying to understand how you can compare an existing product with a product that is nothing but talk, to the disadvantage of the product you can actually buy, and decide in favor of the product that doesn't exist. Just psychological curiosity.

    Are you kidding me?!

    The 'pathology of people like me'? Who do you think you are? Facts are that I've neither held, or used either device, so I'll wait until I have until I make my decision. What's so controversial about that? How am I talking about the iPad in any kind of disadvantageous way? I'm just saying I want to try both and have not made up my mind yet. Rational.

    The Playbook does exist too, no matter how much you say it doesn't. What on earth are you basing you assumption on? Where did I ever promote the Playbook over the iPad? Please retract your comments.





    csi justin bieber getting shot. Watch It: Justin Bieber Gets
  • Watch It: Justin Bieber Gets



  • BLUELION
    Apr 3, 01:46 PM
    Apple is Apple and the king of the hill with respect to the tablet sector. Android is attempting to catch up, and therefore not on top.

    The reason this ad works so well is because it is not in your face, trying to give you a spec list of what it can do. People already know what is under the hood and what its hardware can do, the point of the ad is to entice, to get those who are on other platforms to come on over.

    This ad is about subtle confidence and that is why it is a home-run. Android, well they can keep trying with their used car salesman approach.
    :apple:

    This ad will never work. People want ads that make them feel like teenage boys. I know this from Android ads. Steel and lasers, Apple. Steel and lasers!





    csi justin bieber getting shot. RE: Justin Bieber gets shot!
  • RE: Justin Bieber gets shot!



  • kev0476
    Aug 29, 09:44 AM
    i think the main thing instead of saying apple is a full 64-bit company is to say they are a full dual-core company, which if they put in meron, one will have to still be single core. dual core yonah or single core meron? (in the base machine)





    Lord Blackadder
    Mar 4, 02:58 PM
    If you buy a truck or SUV because you want to tow or haul, drive offroad or use it for work, fine. If you bought it because you're being "protective", then, yes, that is a selfish motivation.

    Larger SUV's and trucks often do suffer fewer driver fatalities, so in some ways they are safer (in the US), but that is because they force smaller vehicles to absorb most of the impact during a crash. Also, the rollover risk remains high, so that the "protection" you are buying is pretty conditional and may come at the expense of other people's lives.

    In addition, I should point out that minivans are safer than SUVs, so if you want your family safe, buy a minivan. Finally, it's a proven fact that pickups are less safe than cars, period.

    If you want to debate it further I suggest we start another thread though, so we can keep this one on-topic.





    Giaguara
    Apr 15, 11:05 AM
    i like the part where he thot that just cuz he went/lives/lived in japan he's smarter than other people.... o and then the crack about americans not knowing what a primary school was! hey, i went to Primary school! and i live in the US!! LOL ;)

    I was wondering why didn't add also that he can't be a luser as he has a Japanese girl friend. ... you know, any American / just any Western guy is always seen as Very Hot in Asia, when there are girls who can see it as an opportunity to get abroad and avoid marrying a Japanese guy .. at least the guys I know who've been [working] in Japan tell that there are a lot of lus.. amh, I mean of course three are not ..





    Unspeaked
    Sep 6, 11:03 AM
    Thank God I sold my mini three days ago. It was a Core Duo 1.66Ghz with 1GB RAM. Luckily the buyer's already payed and I'm on my way to the post office now. Phew!!

    So it was IDENTICAL to the current top of the line model, except the new one has a measly .17 GHz speed bump and 512MB LESS memory?

    Yeah, this new one sure is a leaps and bounds ahead of the one you sold!

    :D





    blakdragun
    Feb 24, 06:43 PM
    Here's my mbp setup.

    nice clean setup.





    I'mAMac
    Sep 1, 01:18 PM
    What is this chin on the iMac that everybody is talking about?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment