Monday, May 16, 2011

justin bieber collage 2010

justin bieber collage 2010. really cute justin bieber
  • really cute justin bieber



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 26, 01:14 PM
    Pet Store was trademarked but later abandoned:

    Pet Store Trademark (http://tess2.uspto.gov/)

    These things are commonly done. It may be a new concept to you so perhaps you should research the subject a bit.

    Pet Store, the trademark, was not a word mark but a Typed Drawing mark. Hence it's the logo itself that was trademarked, not the phrase.

    Try again.

    Anyway, didn't Apple again use "We have the largest App Store" in their financials just last week, implying other "App Stores" weren't as large but that the term App Store is quite descriptive and generic ?

    Too bad for them they keep diluting their own trademark. Anyway, until the USPTO is done with their opposition phase, it's not decided yet.





    justin bieber collage 2010. justin bieber photoshoot 2010.
  • justin bieber photoshoot 2010.



  • pumpkinwhite
    Mar 25, 05:12 PM
    So why does iPad 2 output movies in 720p if it can output the game with 1080p native resolution? I thought it could output 1080p only when mirroring it's own screen (which is actually upscaled from '768p').

    If apps can output 1080p, I am sure video playback apps will be released which can output 1080p movies in native resolution. Of course, I am not sure if the iPad will be able to play such content. I recently tried to play a 720p movie in the VLC app on the iPad 2 and it couldn't play it. Perhaps the bit rate was too high for it to handle.





    justin bieber collage 2010. Justin bieber Collage: text,
  • Justin bieber Collage: text,



  • rdlink
    May 3, 04:50 AM
    Great, but why use "Click and hold" when you can right click? Why implement the limitations of a small touch screen into a full computer that has the ability to do more? I hate things that require a delay. Click and hold sucks.

    +1

    I hope they leave both options available. I have no problem with adding this functionality to OS X for those who want the IOS experience on their desktop. But please leave the "old" way for those of us who prefer it.





    justin bieber collage 2010. justin bieber collage.
  • justin bieber collage.



  • bedifferent
    May 3, 11:37 AM
    I'm not so sure that is true. I was teaching an elderly person how to drag and drop a file into a folder and the whole drag and drop concept did not seem all that easy to her�.

    I once had a client I set up a Windows box for years ago call me frantically in the middle of the night because she couldn't find the "any" key to continue...





    justin bieber collage 2010. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • ecoons
    Jan 11, 10:15 PM
    I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but after looking at http://www.ecoupled.com/
    I can't help but think that Apple could come up with a user-friendly way of implementing this sort of technology. I personally think its only a matter of time before ALL chords are "cut". You set your iPod on your desk, it charges through inductive currents, your headphones do the same and communicate with your iPod through bluetooth (or some other wireless medium)...etc. And your computer, also, has no wires. Electricity is passed to it in the same sort of way. Now, wouldn't that be cool :)

    "There's something in the air"

    Maybe its just wishful thinking ;)

    [Note: After being a long time READER of Mac Rumors, I have officially made my first post.]





    justin bieber collage 2010. Justin mar justin at mar at
  • Justin mar justin at mar at



  • aiqw9182
    Mar 24, 01:54 PM
    Looks like NVIDIA is going to be out of the picture for a while. After the Mac Mini, MacBook and MacBook Air are updated to Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge it will be all Intel/AMD graphics across the board. Apple should really think about implementing hardware acceleration for AMD/ATI cards and Intel's IGP. Hopefully it will be there in Lion.





    justin bieber collage 2010. Dreamy Christmas elf Justin
  • Dreamy Christmas elf Justin



  • plinden
    Jul 19, 03:47 PM
    There are more details here - http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060719/sfw089.html?.v=60

    At the end of the page is a breakdown in the sales figures.

    Desktop sales are down 14% on last quarter, and 23% on a year ago, but laptop sales are up a whopping 60% on last quarter and 61% on a year ago.





    justin bieber collage 2010. new justin bieber pictures.
  • new justin bieber pictures.



  • rnelan7
    Mar 1, 04:21 PM
    Are you living on campus? And if so, they actually let you mount a TV on the wall? :eek: Where do you go?



    I live off campus, I later read in my lease I can't attach anything to the wall but the landlord is cool so nothing a little spackle and paint can't fix. Also, I go to the College of New Jersey.





    justin bieber collage 2010. justin bieber vogue shoot.
  • justin bieber vogue shoot.



  • tristangage
    Nov 26, 05:26 PM
    http://www.radphone.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/d4125f3e4ezlynrx.jpg.jpg

    Wanna know something awesome? (if that game is the same as the one released for xbox/ps3/other consoles,) My brother did the voiceover 'sounds' for Harry Potter in that game :D

    .. I say sounds, as there isn't actually any speech, but noises made when jumping, or pushing, or being hit by spells etc were all my brother :)





    justin bieber collage 2010. Justin Bieber | Gyant
  • Justin Bieber | Gyant



  • Killyp
    Aug 7, 05:32 AM
    Apple releases a "Windows killer" :p


    Apple Bricks for Windows? :p :p :p





    justin bieber collage 2010. Jun 11, 2010 . Justin Bieber
  • Jun 11, 2010 . Justin Bieber



  • AidenShaw
    Aug 26, 11:19 PM
    Wow, Aiden, you sound pretty confident about that. Do you know something that the rest of us don't? (It would make sense, however, to have a mid-range single Conroe-based desktop.)
    It's not that I know anything - it's just that it's so bloody obvious that nothing in Apple's current lineup is even remotely suitable for a home theater PC....

    However, a Conroe in a DVD-player sized case, with 2 or 3 500GB or 750GB drives, a couple of TV tuners (SD and HD), FrontRow on steroids - then you'd have something.

    Take a peek at what available in Windows for the Home Theatre space - like: http://www.acedigitalhome.com/limited.htm

    Conroes with quad TV tuners, RAID, touch-screen controls....





    justin bieber collage 2010. If you jb your In, up justin
  • If you jb your In, up justin



  • QCassidy352
    Nov 29, 02:23 PM
    I certainly hope it will have more features! The iTV, based only on currently confirmed features, looks pretty useless to me. So I can stream content from my computer to my TV instead of just watching on my computer... and for that I pay $300? :rolleyes:

    I don't think apple would go to market with a product that lame. The final version will have a lot more cool features than that.





    justin bieber collage 2010. COM Singer Justin Bieber
  • COM Singer Justin Bieber



  • DesignDJ
    Oct 23, 08:50 AM
    This news just in....

    "My infant son began to cry when I placed the MacBook Pro in my shopping cart this morning, this is a clear indication that the MBP could be updated as soon as this week. More news to follow..."





    justin bieber collage 2010. ieberjustin bieber weekly
  • ieberjustin bieber weekly



  • yuyi64
    Sep 24, 10:54 AM
    I've been waiting so long for this case :( Does anyone know when they're gonna release it?
    It's already been released. Best Buy has been selling them for more than a week now.





    justin bieber collage 2010. Justin Bieber Has Water Fight
  • Justin Bieber Has Water Fight



  • Yoyodyne2
    Sep 14, 03:30 PM
    bmustaf


    My issue, from a personal viewpoint as an iPhone and Android user, is the way the iPhone4 antenna issue was approached and in my opinion blown out of proportion in terms of the net effect.

    Yes the phone suffers a -20dB attenuation when you hold the device and bridge that antenna. My HTC Desire gave me a -14dB attenuation when I held it in one hand and my Galaxy S gives me -18dB when holding it in one hand. The only difference is that the attenuation on the iPhone4 is possible by simply bridging that antenna with your pinky finger rather than needing to hold the device.

    Is -19dB the maximum allowable attenuation before you say something isn't recommendable? I think that's a fair question to ask.

    The thing that was most disturbing about CR's reporting for me is that they couldn't test all the available cell phones and determine if the attenuation exists in all of them. If they think this attenuation is important why didn't they do this testing. Seems like they saying that they are incapable of testing any electronic device.

    So, after rating the phone number one, they respond to some blogger about how the iPhone has a signal drop. CR then reproduces the drop in bars and gets on it's high horse about Apple not taking care of this with lightning speed. Now because the free bumper program is going away and the problem is to be taken care of with the usual Apple warranty coverage (which might include a free bumper) CR sputters again.





    justin bieber collage 2010. Happy Birthday Justin Bieber!
  • Happy Birthday Justin Bieber!



  • ~Shard~
    Sep 7, 11:47 PM
    Most of the time when people refer to the 5th Generation of a model here on MacRumors they refer to their Machine as 5G or Gen5. The main reason for this shortcut is to avoid the confusion with the PPC chip G4, G5, etc.

    For Example, as Shard points out above, referring to the new iMac as G5 is just wrong and confusing because of the obsolete PPC G5 chip. However it is much clearer if you refer to the new iMac as 5thGen or 5G.

    Thanks for the additional insight digitalbiker, you're right on the money. :cool:





    justin bieber collage 2010. justin bieber us magazine
  • justin bieber us magazine



  • roadbloc
    Apr 1, 10:13 AM
    Guess why they are the only two removable apps?

    http://cl.ly/5gbA/img.png

    Were them two apps downloaded via the Mac App Store by any chance?





    justin bieber collage 2010. Justin+ieber+haircut+2010
  • Justin+ieber+haircut+2010



  • aznguyen316
    Sep 14, 06:29 AM
    ^ cool thanks for the green pics. I like that color. I couldn't find those cases at either of my nearest BB's although online showed in stock.. hmm.





    justin bieber collage 2010. Justin bieber Collage: text,
  • Justin bieber Collage: text,



  • hunkaburningluv
    Mar 26, 08:28 AM
    If someone had come out with a console allowing for full-color 1024x768 touchscreen controllers the other consoles would be scrambling to catch up. Even if that controller cost $499.

    While there are some nits here (30fps isn't exactly ideal performance, the dongle connection seems too flimsy for real gameplay, etc) I think this is a huge step forward in gaming.

    Nintendo and Microsoft should be shaking in their boots right now.

    As a rather casual gamer, I'd love to see the bastard love-child of this and kinect.

    you think? I think no none would buy the $499 controller as it's too expensive for a controller.

    Ninty and M$ have nothing to worry about anything that apple does in relation to games will supplement the market as it is.


    Not really. Properly designed controls on touch screen will be just fine... You will see...

    Anyone who thinks that the long-term viability of the IOS ecosystem as a significant home game player because of the lack of hard controls is just missing the picture.

    I can't figure out why some people think you have to look at the screen of a touchscreen device to use it to manipulate things in a game world. Between rotation and movement of the device itself with properly placed buttons you can do a lot with it, none of it requiring looking at the touch screen.

    I suspect most people could distinguish between the lower left corner of their device and the upper right corner, for instance, without looking at the screen.


    There is still a vast difference in the tactility (sp) and force feed back that hardcore gamers won't take too - as much as I don't like modern warfare, but I doubt the metric crapload of players would prefer to play with touch controls

    but when you remove the need for look at a touch screen, then why need it? A simple touch pad would suffice. By removing the need to look at the screen, you remove the point of it.

    Hardcore gaming will never change to the extent it doesn't need a controller and as such the market isn't going to change. Sure I can't wait until I play starcraft or the like on an ipad, but I won't be ditching any of my consoles.





    dongmin
    Sep 6, 09:49 AM
    Fair enough, but what about those of us who want to buy a general purpose computer? (Probably most people)Well I actually think there's a good chance now that Apple will drop the Mini altogether and replace it with a Conroe-based smallish desktop. Apple didn't add any new features to the Mini other than the CPU bump. To me, this signals Apple's reluctance to advance the line beyond the current incarnation. Logic dictates that a new product will replace it.

    Silent upgrades anyone? :)
    Makes the MBP upgrades more likely. Can only say to nay sayers, that MBP will be C2D before (12th) or *just* after the student offer ends (US) - Sept 16th. I'd bet someone an icecream over it...I'd bet on the 19th or 20th. There's just too much stuff next week with the video store, ipods, and airport AV. Apple will want at least a full week of these new toys on the Apple.com front page before adding the C2D MBPs. Next week:

    [............movie store..............]
    [ipods] [airport] [24" imac] [mini]

    The week after:

    [.............movie store..............]
    [MBPs] [ipods] [airport] [imacs]

    It looks like Apple's been holding off making any Merom-related announcements until they have enough on hand to ship today. And indeed, they're shipping Merom iMacs today, which beats all other major vendors, if I'm not mistaken. I'll bet that Apple will wait til they have enough stock of 2.0 and 2.16 ghz parts before announcing the Macbook Pros. That's why I say they're two weeks off, at least.
    .
    .





    jeffu
    Nov 29, 09:06 AM
    you know, I'm trying to figure out why the Zune is so universally hated, and I can't.

    And what's wrong with a larger screen that works in both landscape and portrait? I have a feeling that were the iPod to have gotten this functionality first everyone would be tripping over their credit cards to order one.

    I dunno, just seems like everyone is getting overly excited on joining the "trash the zune" bandwagon that they aren't willing to give any credit where it's due.

    I agree completely - yes the Zune has some issues and yes it's a bit too big right now and yes I love my Ipod - but I do think the competition is a good thing - the graphics on the Zune are really sweet! Come on, Apple is the graphics champ and looking at the menus for iPod compared to Zune it's easy to see Apple could and should be doing more.

    Also the screen - great idea to have it rotate .

    Like I said - still love the ipod, but would like to see some of these the enhancements roll over to the apple side.





    archer75
    Apr 20, 08:00 AM
    I'm sure it's been done to death, but I spent some time actually thinking about realistic-ish speculations of what the new line could look like. I think they're going to get rid of one SKU ( the step up 27" without the quad i7), because it's kind of redundant, and for the $100 price difference, I can't imagine anyone NOT spending the extra modey to get the quad core). The only spec that is more of a wishful thinking piece is the inclusion of the HD6800M 1GB card in the 27" quad i7. THAT would be a beast!

    A 6800m would be a downgrade. Keep in mind the current imac with the 5750 is actually a 5850m. 6850m is a downgrade from a 5850m, though only slightly. There are only two cards they could use that are upgrades over the current one and that's the 6950m and the 6970m.

    I would also hope for the 3.4ghz i7-2600 sandy bridge processor.





    fashi0nless
    Sep 17, 11:51 PM
    I got the griffin reveal case at bestbuy today. real nice. fits really good and looks good, I like the little stand that comes w/ it as well.





    Austin M.
    Nov 23, 02:08 PM
    The SwitchEasy TRIM case (lime color) for iPhone 4.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment