Monday, May 16, 2011

wallpapers en movimiento

wallpapers en movimiento. con movimiento gratis
  • con movimiento gratis



  • RBR2
    Apr 14, 02:25 PM
    Hum, you have no idea what Fiber channel is if you seriously claim that. Fiber channel is a networking protocol for storage essentially, Thunderbolt is a host based technology. Call me when Thunderbolt can be switched, redundant, do LUN provisioning and can be extended over a MAN to offer multi-site storage.

    Why don't you start reading things before making your incendiary comments?
    :rolleyes:





    wallpapers en movimiento. en movimiento  # 2
  • en movimiento  # 2



  • maclaptop
    Apr 21, 10:15 PM
    Apples got to be thrilled, they got just what they wanted. A good dose of conflict and confrontation.

    I truly believe Steve is addicted to chaos.





    wallpapers en movimiento. fondos de pantalla, wallpapers
  • fondos de pantalla, wallpapers



  • Corban987
    Apr 28, 04:46 PM
    So you've waited this long for the white iPhone 4, then you put it in the case!? ROFL!

    Agreed, why would you put a case around an iPhone 4 - you trying to make it UGLY, most cases just scratch the back of th ephone anyway as dust/dirt gets in there and just rubs between the case and the phone.

    Waiting all this time for a white iPhone only to cover it up - DUH!





    wallpapers en movimiento. wallpapers en movimiento
  • wallpapers en movimiento



  • Mystikal
    Mar 15, 06:40 PM
    Were you the guy I was talking to at the end of the FI line that was about to have a smoke?

    Anyone going back tomorrow? I think I am done chasing these things for a while, but who knows. Went to South Coast before lunch for ***** and giggles and was told there would be no more iPads today. Period.

    The guy told me that they never opened South Coast early. I told him that his counterpart told me yesterday to go to South Coast early. And he said, that they are normally open then, just for one-on-one and not any retail sales. And if they did get a shipment, they would sell them before they "opened". Wait, what?

    I just walked away confused and in disgust.

    I am just trying to give Apple my money, sheesh.

    --Sean

    Come on Apple, JUST TAKE HIS MONEY!

    No, I was second in line, blue and black jacket.





    wallpapers en movimiento. Windows Vista Wallpaper#2 | RAR| 49.3 Mb. 213 JPEG Files | 1024x768
  • Windows Vista Wallpaper#2 | RAR| 49.3 Mb. 213 JPEG Files | 1024x768



  • leomac08
    Jan 31, 01:12 AM
    He sooooooo resembles his fictional character in Two and Half Men in true life! :p

    Fact!





    wallpapers en movimiento. Los wallpapers animados son
  • Los wallpapers animados son



  • citi
    Apr 28, 03:57 PM
    Sounds like a "who cares?" kind of thing, but that's actually kind of a big deal if it creates case fragmentation. Not good. Hopefully inaccurate.

    Case Fragmentation? HAAA! The funniest thing I have read all day.





    wallpapers en movimiento. wallpapers en movimiento y
  • wallpapers en movimiento y



  • Chas2010
    Apr 14, 04:33 PM
    Calling people "douchebags"? Seriously, get some grown up patter ... honestly to God, what is this? US TV Stereotypes Vol.1?

    It's not "beyond picky" based on two FACTS.

    1. It wasn't present or an issue in iOS 4.0 to 4.2.

    2. The stock Apple apps don't do it, so to say it's Apple making the apps launch quicker would require 0.0002 seconds of brain power to realise, "Oh wait, if they were making apps load quicker, it'd be across the ENTIRE operating system".

    Think. Think some more. Then consider typing ...

    I completely echo this comment. When I got my iPhone 4, I was completely ecstatic with its speed in every app. It was so fast that I would send myself text messages as quick reminders, rather than using any app to do the same. Now, however, it no longer runs fast enough for that. I'm used to Wintel products running slower over time, but I don't expect this from Apple.





    wallpapers en movimiento. pda wallpaper
  • pda wallpaper



  • KnightWRX
    Mar 29, 10:00 AM
    It's still only going to be an iPhone 4 at best like the 3GS was a bumped buy me again iPhone 3G! People are expecting loads of hardware bumps and a redesign like the iPhone 4 we won't see it!

    The 3GS was quite a bump from the 3G. Anyone thinking/claiming otherwise has never owned a 3GS.

    An iPhone "4S" would still be quite an upgrade over the iPhone 4, even if it is just more ram and an A5 chip (with a much better SGX543-MP2 GPU). And it would still very much be the iPhone 5 as in 5th Generation iPhone. Just like the iPhone 3GS was the 3rd generation iPhone to the iPhone 3G's 2nd generation status.





    wallpapers en movimiento. los
  • los



  • decimortis
    Mar 31, 10:53 AM
    Apple unveils iPad 3, complete with iOS Lion. ;)

    Storms coming...

    D.





    wallpapers en movimiento. PACK DE WALLPAPERS VISTA
  • PACK DE WALLPAPERS VISTA



  • cr2sh
    Jul 24, 06:29 PM
    (Looks at watch)

    Is it time for another ****** apple mouse already?





    wallpapers en movimiento. Movimiento. Este wallpaper
  • Movimiento. Este wallpaper



  • bakerzdosen
    Apr 13, 07:39 PM
    Agreed. Who in their right mind would buy this? I don't care when the iPhone 5 comes out - I've stuck with my 3g for this long, I'm not going to cave now and get an iPhone 4 - even if it is white. It's all about contracts. If I'm going to be stuck with something for 2 years, it had better be the best available at the time of purchase.

    Personally, although I really like Apple, I hope that iPhone 4 sales tank in the next month or two. 1 year and 3 months is too long to have the iPhone 4 be your flagship phone product - especially when you don't communicate it to your customers. But, knowing my luck, sales will take off when they don't announce anything in June. :(





    wallpapers en movimiento. Estallido de luz y movimiento
  • Estallido de luz y movimiento



  • kuwisdelu
    Apr 14, 03:29 AM
    Once you get over the delusion of Macs running iOS apps, the Apple TV 2 makes the most sense.





    wallpapers en movimiento. fondos de pantalla, wallpapers
  • fondos de pantalla, wallpapers



  • MathijsDelva
    May 4, 02:49 AM
    I'm not so sure the next iPhone will look like the current iphone 4. It probably will be, but i don't know.. They're delaying it and with the white one just released (which of course looks the same).. They've handed out prototype A5 iphones to developers just to make sure the new design won't be leaked. I think Apple could come out with a surprise regarding the design of the next iPhone.





    wallpapers en movimiento. aquí teneis los wallpapers
  • aquí teneis los wallpapers



  • Christopher387A
    Apr 26, 05:41 PM
    No thanks Apple. I'll keep my music locally for free.





    wallpapers en movimiento. poco más de “movimiento” y
  • poco más de “movimiento” y



  • MikeDTyke
    Mar 29, 08:12 AM
    well if its $129 then people would just pay $99 for the mac developer program and get it $30 cheaper

    $79 or less

    You don't get final versions of the software they release in the dev program.

    The Gold master will not get software updates post release date.





    wallpapers en movimiento. kristen kruek wallpaper
  • kristen kruek wallpaper



  • GQB
    Apr 22, 07:50 PM
    My favorite iPhone design was the first one. Bring back the aluminum and rounded sides. It's not comfortable to hold this iPhone 4 brick!

    It's just a matter of what you're used to. I love my IP4, and my wife's 3GS feels clunky to me. Cognitive dissonance says you'll end up defending whatever you have and resist changes. Just human nature, not good/bad design.





    wallpapers en movimiento. escritorio en movimiento”
  • escritorio en movimiento”



  • cleanup
    Sep 14, 08:31 AM
    Now you can redo your setup! Awesome! Congrats!





    wallpapers en movimiento. movimientos muy reales,
  • movimientos muy reales,



  • -SD-
    Oct 28, 05:20 PM
    It's my Birthday before Christmas. Next Friday, 5th November. The ex-Missus is getting me the new BlazBlue

    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5192vbqXcpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

    Which has unfortunately just been delayed until a couple of weeks after my 31st. :mad: Other than that, I'm getting myself a 27" Cinema Display. What I would like is a really nice knife block and set of decent chef's knives.

    :apple:





    wallpapers en movimiento. pantalla con movimiento,
  • pantalla con movimiento,



  • stroked
    Apr 24, 08:14 PM
    You just told me that you'd beat hell out of someone (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=12453464&postcount=56).

    Non violent people don't tend to use assault to solve their problems.

    Do you have a daughter?





    ericinboston
    Apr 11, 05:05 PM
    My issue with USB has always been that it goes through the CPU. At the speeds of USB 3.0, this could really bite performance.

    Well, I guess in the beginning it could hurt the performance...for people, say, who are using 5 year old computers who pop in a USB 3.0 PCI card.

    But for the folks who are buying computers these days with dual and quad cores that are tons of times faster than 5 year old chips, the performance hit will be minimized...and will continue to fade as the CPUs of tomorrow just keep getting better/faster while USB 3.0 stays the same.

    I'm not an expert on USB...

    Most people who have a computer that is 1-3 years old who upgrade to USB 3.0 are seeing 2-4x immediate performance improvements...which is killer for transfers that used to take 2 hours but now take <45 minutes. :) It might not be at its tip top best but for a $30 PCI card and the same price for a USB 3.0 drive vs. a 2.0 drive, the $30 is a great investment.

    :)





    Jason Beck
    Sep 14, 04:49 AM
    Love the jetpack!





    benhollberg
    Apr 6, 10:28 AM
    Has anybody bought any tickets off eBay?





    bcaslis
    Apr 22, 01:22 AM
    Cool. Then in a couple months, when the new macbook air is released and its as thin, or thinner than the current model AND includes a backlit keyboard, you'll come back here and admit you were ignorant, right?

    Wow, are you this much of a jerk in person?





    triceretops
    May 3, 09:15 AM
    The i7 isn't the default processor?:confused:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment