Monday, May 16, 2011

justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk

justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. Teen heartthrob justin bieber
  • Teen heartthrob justin bieber



  • Multimedia
    Sep 8, 09:38 PM
    Well, the update certainly wasn't jaw-dropping, it was just a normal product cycle update. So in comparison to the new CPU's in the iMac, oh, and the whole 24" screen business, the mini update kind of pales in comparison.

    That said, I did buy one today from CompUSA! :D I was very surprised that they had them in already, they even got some of the new low end iMacs yesterday, no 24 inchers yet.

    So now my office will be pleasantly furnished with a new Mac mini, wireless keyboard and Mighty Mouse. Everyone else in the building runs Windows (although a few have ACD's), but it shouldn't be too difficult to convert them once they see my little powerhouse of a mini. My boss was already blown away when I showed it to him, he called in three other people to look at it.

    Fish in a barrel, my friends. ;)

    Mine: Dual 2.0 G5 PowerMac - survived lightning strike
    Wife: 1Ghz G4 iBook
    30gig iPod Video w/ IS
    Airport Express - didn't survive lightning Did you buy the 1.66 or 1.83 model? Would You Mind Comparative Testing It Against Your Dual 2 G5 Please? I need to know if it is in fact faster even at these slower speeds. I have a spare Dual 2 G5 here now I got at Fry's for $864.26 a few weeks ago. I need to know how it stacks up to a mini in performance.

    When I was at Fry's yesterday, I tried a few things on a 1.83 MacBook and found it to be much slower than I expected - I think slower than the dual 2 G5. What do you think? Can you put them side by side and run some comparisons?





    justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. Justin+ieber+2011+tour+uk
  • Justin+ieber+2011+tour+uk



  • notsofatjames
    Jan 12, 10:38 AM
    I'm all for a completely wireless macbook, no matter what its called. I've always wondered why apple has never come up with a dock style thing for macbooks anyway. I'd be happy with one plug, which charged, and connected my mac to every other peripheral that i use. If that dock also had a wireless part that allowed me to connect to it on my home wireless network, it would just make things a whole lot more pleasant.





    justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. justin bieber in concert.
  • justin bieber in concert.



  • mterlouw
    Aug 27, 05:26 PM
    Or, more likely, when the computer is obsolete you have a good screen that you can't use.

    Apple needs something between the horribly constrained MiniMac, and the preposterously huge ProMac.

    I agree. I have a 20" widescreen, and don't see a need to replace that any time soon. Over on the PC side, "they" are going to try and push you into upgrading if you want to watch hi-def content, as they will restrict playback to monitors that support HDCP. I guess Apple can try and entice you with a built-in iSight or semi-forced bundling of monitors with the iMac. But really, a good monitor can last you through at least two computers, so why waste the money?





    justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. ieber+competition+uk+2011
  • ieber+competition+uk+2011



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 1, 05:11 PM
    That could be true, but I can't verify it - simply because I don't really see any of those around here....

    A friend of mine owns a 2009 Jetta TDI, and another friend owns a 2003(ish) Golf TDI. The new Jetta is significantly better than the Golf with the older generation diesel, but even the Golf's engine is much more refined than a diesel truck engine.

    I live out in the country (horse and cattle farms), and about half the pickups out here are 3/4 ton and 1 ton diesels, mostly Chevys and Fords. Following one down the highway it's hard to hear them, but if you're behind one you can damn sure smell it - and yes, I'm talking about the new ones, too.

    I live in Alaska, and they love their big diesel trucks here. I can agree that pretty much all of them stink awfully when you drive behind them. Also, performance modifications are pretty popular, so that with re-tuned ECUs and free-flowing exhausts, the damned things are positively deafening and noxious. The older trucks are definitely much worse than the newest models though.

    Can't speak to the new DPF-equipped trucks, I haven't had enough experience with them. Hopefully, the increasingly stringent economy and pollution regulations will continue to make pickup diesels less and less similar to the dumptruck, semi and bulldozer engines we currently associate them with.

    Still, the bottom line is, passenger car diesel engines from Germany and Italy in particular are excellent and nothing like the big clunkers in American trucks. If a diesel Cruze makes it here, it will be very smooth and quiet by comparison.





    justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. Justin Bieber concert: “Baby”
  • Justin Bieber concert: “Baby”



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 27, 04:29 AM
    I dont know if they did, but it sounds like they didn't. That's the difference here. Apple was granted the trademark.

    Nope, they weren't. The trademark is in its opposition phase right now, it has not been granted yet. Microsoft has filed opposition to it.





    justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. Justin Bieber in Concert at
  • Justin Bieber in Concert at



  • aiqw9182
    Mar 24, 05:12 PM
    I am talking about graphics capabilities now.

    Actually, you are just confused and trying to back peddle:
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=12245564&postcount=105

    You are talking DirectX version numbers(which already has nothing to do with what we're talking about and has no bearing under OS X) in relation to OpenCL when OpenCL has nothing to do with DirectX? Something doesn't add up here.





    justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. Justin Bieber White Pants
  • Justin Bieber White Pants



  • citizenzen
    Mar 20, 01:11 PM
    Yet you come across with all the maturity of an 11 year old.

    Yeah, I loved his little 'wargasm' too.

    That little mushroom thingie probably took a few people along with it. I'd suggest that we keep our 'oohs' and 'aahs' limited to Fourth of July fireworks.





    justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. +tickets+to+justin+ieber
  • +tickets+to+justin+ieber



  • Detlev
    Jul 18, 08:30 PM
    Only way this works is if Apple makes the movie available for download/rental a week or two before DVD release (or earlier, like hotel PPV).
    Will not happen. First, any internet connected person with 3 ounces of will can get a bootlegged copy of movies still in the theatres never mind later. Second, the early release of a movie by Apple would set off a tizzy from goliaths like bn.com, amazon.com, Walmart, NetFlicks and others. Third, if the extrapolations are correct and the videos are several GB then people with not so new computers (small HD) and/or slow connections will be left out. You've got to think of the masses not just the MacRumors regulars. It just doesn't fly.

    Oh, and I agree with those who say WWDC will not be or should not be the place for announcing this. Again, think of the masses. This would be holiday season material. Plan on upgrades in the third quarter.





    justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. Justin Bieber My World Tour
  • Justin Bieber My World Tour



  • Mexbearpig
    Nov 23, 03:03 PM
    Bought a $15 iTunes gift card for my cousins birthday today.
    http://www.giftcardsonlinecentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Silhouette-15-iTunes-Gift-Card.jpg





    justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. MAR 14 Justin Bieber concert -
  • MAR 14 Justin Bieber concert -



  • Horrortaxi
    Apr 8, 12:30 PM
    did anyone noticce that imac_japan didnt respond to my comment about how HE should listen to the "other" side of the story?
    I think he did. He said something like "okay, I've read the other side. Now can we go back to talking about my half baked misguided ideas?"





    justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. Part concert tour justin
  • Part concert tour justin



  • Kadman
    Mar 25, 09:04 PM
    This is interesting and it'll be fun to geek around with it. However, games of this type (and most traditional console game styles for that matter) just aren't conducive to tablet control types, regardless if it's touch or motion controlled. The precision is just lacking for any serious gaming. However, casual game play shouldn't prove to be too frustrating control-wise. In this specific situation I'd be willing to go out on a limb and state that more people will buy it for the eye candy or showing off what the platform can do vs those who actually put serious play time into it. Just my thoughts.

    Still looks great and I've found my new iPad 2 demo (once it's updated) ;)





    justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. name Justin+ieber+concert
  • name Justin+ieber+concert



  • hellomoto4
    Apr 7, 07:41 AM
    I've also noticed that Spotlight has been pretty screwed up. First off it's been indexing every other day which is unnecessary, and while it's indexing it will say ridiculous things like "35 hours remaining" with it finishing soon after.

    I think they mean minutes. :rolleyes:

    Yeah often when I boot to Lion after booting to SL it'll want to index again. The first time it indexed I got an estimated time of 18 days, although it completed in maybe two hours. Now if it indexes again I'll get an estimate of around 30 hours but it would complete in ten minutes. Weird.





    justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. justin bieber concert
  • justin bieber concert



  • gmcalpin
    Jun 23, 08:29 AM
    One thing I'd like to see is a stylus that can be used with this & an iPad. Before I get flamed, hear me out. It wouldn't be just stylus only. It'll work just the way it is with your fingers, but also use a stylus for fine work like a painting/drawing program. Some people have bulky fingers that are too imprecise for drawing.
    I agree, but I don't think the current screens in iPhones or iPads can register something as small as a real stylus point.

    Maybe not, but all third-party styluses for iPhones and iPads so far have been the size of a pencil eraser (or a sausage � literally), and I can't imagine that's what they started with.

    Sooner or later, I expect Apple to put some amount of pressure-sensitivity into future iPads or iPhones, one way or another, though, and their utility as drawing devices will increase dramatically.





    justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. concert Justin bieber
  • concert Justin bieber



  • NAG
    Jan 12, 06:24 PM
    Thing is it would have to be cheap enough for a hospital to give out to all the doctors and such (I think we're using Epic now or something).





    justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. Justin Bieber in Concert at
  • Justin Bieber in Concert at



  • ingenious
    Apr 8, 12:53 PM
    I think he did. He said something like "okay, I've read the other side. Now can we go back to talking about my half baked misguided ideas?"

    ya i know but i was talking about when i put:



    Thats not true ! Ive been reading everyone's posts but you just don't want to see both sides of the story. I just want Apple to do better...

    Look at this business weekly online story about Apple - very interesting

    http://www.businessweek.com/technol..._5468_tc056.htm

    really, this is what Ive been taking about...I think that most Mac users don't want to hear it

    and this one too

    http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/main...cfm?NewsID=8372




    ok, YOU listen to "our side" of the story now!!!!! The point is, apple is NOT dying, they do not need saving, blah blah blah. just read the 100 posts above mine explaining this to you, but you refusing to listen. If you want apple to do better, then think that and leave the rest of us alone. I myself wouldn't mind having more of my contacts using a mac so i wouldn't have to do tech support for them all the time, but then again, that would cut down on people who force money on me for it.





    justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. Justin Bieber in Concert at
  • Justin Bieber in Concert at



  • uhzoomzip
    Aug 16, 09:45 AM
    Who gives a flying-you-know-what about an iPod with wireless capabilities?

    What, so the transfer speeds can be even slower?
    So someone can use terrible sounding, cheap bluetooth headphones?

    What is the point of wireless in an iPod? These sound like rumors started by technically-inept, idiot investors who are trying to sell Apple stock to their technically-inept, idiot clients.

    Macrumors: remember that part of your slogan where it says rumors "you care about"???

    Next please.





    justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. Justin+ieber+florida+
  • Justin+ieber+florida+



  • Built
    Apr 2, 11:58 PM
    Ummm - the reason probably is shown on the 1400 post "light bleed" thread. People WANT the thing bad so they don't "return" it... they get it "swapped". Quite a few people over there are on their 4th to 5th swap
    (which boggles my mind frankly) in a search to get one with no bleed.

    They all seem to have it to varying degrees but I have to hand it to Apple for (so far) not claiming this is "in spec" to shut down all these
    "swaps".

    Apple probably lists all these as "exchanges" and therefore they don't count as "returns". Makes the customer happy and makes them look good in the press. Everybody wins.

    Towards the end of the huge thread over at Apple.com people are being told the same thing from the reps when they call... that Apple "is looking into the qc issue on this batch of iPads and hopes to resolve the issue". That's good news for everybody.

    ...but all the Apple apologists...so quick to jump to Apple's defense...say that there is no such problem. :D

    You are dead on correct. Many people do not want to endure the wait for a new one if they return it...Many are waiting to see if Apple can resolve the issue in a future production batch. What good is exchanging if the new one is going to have the same, or worse, problem

    I love Apple products but I am always entertained by the rabid zeal of the delusional Apple apologists who insist the company can do no wrong...OR...they simply ignore the common, and obvious, flaws in the Apple product they buy, trying to convince themselves that they have the only "good" one...which on some subconscious level they need to tell themselves so they can believe they are "special" somehow.





    justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. justin bieber my world tour uk
  • justin bieber my world tour uk



  • JackSYi
    Jul 18, 02:14 AM
    Too bad Steve couldn't cut a deal from the studios.





    justin bieber in concert 2011 in uk. justin bieber uk tour 2011.
  • justin bieber uk tour 2011.



  • dylan6950204
    Jan 10, 09:09 PM
    i personaly would go wiht the ipod becuse it is made by apple witch always makes it that much better





    jmelrose
    Oct 23, 10:05 PM
    The MacBook (non pro) was released without any event or conference. That update included a completely new enclosure, new processor architecture (and obviously new CPU), increased screen resolution, brightness... well, it was a whole new machine. And again... no press conference.

    I stand corrected. Macbook does definitely qualify. And I have renewed hope that this update may be a bit more substantial!





    gr8whtd0pe
    Jan 23, 11:19 PM
    yup 89 accord with 42,000 miles in it, 5 speed manual :D

    HA! that's not to shabby off of a hood ornament.





    Evangelion
    Jul 20, 05:11 AM
    And, by the way, purchasing stocks based on price isn't very smart. I don't understand why you're singleling out Google just because it has a high stock price. It actually works against your point because it's a great stock-arguably better than Apple.

    Stock-price is irrelevant, what matter is the market-capitalization. Quite often I see people comparing two companies and saying stuff like "Company A has a shareprice of $50, whereas Company B has a shareprice of $60. Therefore Company B is better".

    I guess Berkshire Hathaway is the Capo di Tutti Capi of companies, since their shareprice is over 90.000 dollars!





    Earendil
    Nov 27, 03:03 PM
    While I agree with your thought process behind you post that Apple is targeting a different audience. That target audience is dwindling very quickly as Apple's prices increase in comparison to the rest of the market.

    I'm sorry, why is their target audience dwindling? Are there fewer professional graphics artists out there? Are there fewer people that demand professional color accuracy today then 5 or 10 years ago? I would be interested in a link to some research, because common sense to me says that day by day that market can only be growing.

    Now I haven't done the research, but perhaps you can find a similarly specced 20" wide S-IPS LCD so we can see how out of whack Apple's prices are.





    pumpkinwhite
    Mar 25, 05:12 PM
    So why does iPad 2 output movies in 720p if it can output the game with 1080p native resolution? I thought it could output 1080p only when mirroring it's own screen (which is actually upscaled from '768p').

    If apps can output 1080p, I am sure video playback apps will be released which can output 1080p movies in native resolution. Of course, I am not sure if the iPad will be able to play such content. I recently tried to play a 720p movie in the VLC app on the iPad 2 and it couldn't play it. Perhaps the bit rate was too high for it to handle.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment