Thursday, May 12, 2011

justin bieber rebecca black comparison

justin bieber rebecca black comparison. Posts Related to Rebecca Black
  • Posts Related to Rebecca Black



  • twoodcc
    Nov 27, 04:59 PM
    well it depends on the resolution of the monitor. i don't really see this a big deal affecting me, but i can see alot of people buying them though. maybe it's good for Apple, but unless the 20" price comes down, doesn't really help me any





    justin bieber rebecca black comparison. Rebecca Black.
  • Rebecca Black.



  • ciTiger
    Apr 13, 06:15 AM
    Lets see the rest of the suite!





    justin bieber rebecca black comparison. The Morning Mix: Rebecca Black
  • The Morning Mix: Rebecca Black



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 27, 09:59 AM
    Really? How shocking!

    Imagine, the U.S. European Command, headed by an American!

    Next you'll be telling us that the U.S. President is an American, too.

    Oh? He chose to leave those two significant letters out of his post. :confused:

    Some more cynical than me (impossible) might consider that disinformation. :rolleyes:





    justin bieber rebecca black comparison. Miley Cyrus Loves Rebecca
  • Miley Cyrus Loves Rebecca



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 19, 01:31 PM
    Maybe he thinks if he does enough of nothing, he'll get himself another Nobel Prize.

    Still, it's good to see other governments taking the point on this. We've got enough on our plate as it is.

    Why should we "take point" on everything? I think that's a ridiculous idea.





    justin bieber rebecca black comparison. READ IT: Glee to cover Rebecca
  • READ IT: Glee to cover Rebecca



  • razzmatazz
    Aug 6, 11:43 PM
    Ok - I've been into Macs for a couple years now, so I don't have the history with the company of many of you do.

    That said, it seems to me that with these ads or banners for Leopard, that it is closer to being released than we all might think. Has Apple promoted a product this way -- bashing M$ -- with out releasing the product soon after?

    To me it just seems like real strong words to use if Leopard wont be out for a while, esp. if it will only be released around the time Vista will be next year.

    Anyone know what I mean, or feel the same way?

    They did they same thing when introducing Tiger...say things like "Redmond we have a problem" or "Introducing Longhorn"

    I don't think you'll be seeing Leopard till end of this year to beginning of next year

    Edit: Look at the pics above this post :-)





    justin bieber rebecca black comparison. justin+ieber News rebecca
  • justin+ieber News rebecca



  • Jacquear
    Jun 24, 11:14 AM
    have fun carrying an iMac :)


    Lol! There will be someone who tries it I'm sure





    justin bieber rebecca black comparison. Rebecca Black And Justin
  • Rebecca Black And Justin



  • nemaslov
    Mar 22, 06:55 PM
    It's for people who are SERIOUS about music and would never listen to anything less then lossless (whenever possible).





    justin bieber rebecca black comparison. rebecca-lack-friday-youtube-
  • rebecca-lack-friday-youtube-



  • zep1977
    Apr 21, 12:31 PM
    al franken?

    I thought it was just us "tinfoil hats" as was said yesterday by some in these forums, who would be upset about this?

    Guess not. :rolleyes:





    justin bieber rebecca black comparison. Rebecca Black
  • Rebecca Black



  • milo
    Aug 29, 09:45 AM
    My take on this is that it's a great update! The performance of the base-model is more than doubled when you really think about it! Bring on the updates!

    It's not so bad on the low end, but that's a pretty piddly update for the pricier model, especially when you consider what the competition is using. The only way it would be forgivable would be if they had a pretty sizable price drop on the high end.





    justin bieber rebecca black comparison. rebecca-lack-friday.jpg
  • rebecca-lack-friday.jpg



  • rdowns
    Mar 19, 11:58 AM
    That's one possible reason for delaying. More here (http://www.timeslive.co.za/world/article973767.ece/British-press-raps-Obama-over-Libya-no-fly-zone-delay).

    (FWIW, I don't disagree with you that it's time for other nations to do more)




    Editorials, they're like *******s. :D

    Many on the right and some on the left here have been all over him for dragging his feet. Murdoch's NY rag said Hillary was the only one who wanted to take military action and it took her 3 weeks to gather enough administration support. Then again, who the hell knows?





    justin bieber rebecca black comparison. kissing, Rebecca
  • kissing, Rebecca



  • Chundles
    Aug 16, 07:22 AM
    Digitimes?

    iBook G5 and PowerBook G5 Digitimes?

    Yah right.

    Sorry but I've had it with new iPod rumours. They'll come when they come and they won't be as revolutionary as we'd thought.

    Massively fed up now.





    justin bieber rebecca black comparison. Rebecca Black just passed her
  • Rebecca Black just passed her



  • hyperpasta
    Jul 18, 10:23 AM
    World Wide DEVELOPER Conference.

    This is great news, but if you look at the TS article, it says that they expect not only a movie rental service but also a new iPod nano at WWDC.

    WWDC is big enough with Leopard and the Mac Pro... two groundbreaking new products of interest to developers. These iPod announcements would be perfect for a press event in September or October... cheaper or capacity-upgraded full-size iPods, new iPod nanos, iTunes 7 with movie rentals, and maybe new MacBook Pro's and iMacs using Merom and Conroe.

    That would make a kickass special event. Or maybe use Apple Expo Paris for that. But please, I don't think they'll totally overload WWDC and turn it into a circus... its a developer conference!





    justin bieber rebecca black comparison. Rebecca black jacket, and a
  • Rebecca black jacket, and a



  • mrgreen4242
    Aug 28, 10:19 AM
    Ah.... this speculation really brings back the memories of PowerPC rumors. Like when everyone was speculating if we see 3 Ghz G5's. I thought the feeling would be gone now we have intel (and its roadmaps), but debating on wether we might see a Core 2 Duo line-up soon brings the excitement right back. Hope this time the rumors do come true. This eventhough I am completely not in the market for a new Mac (neither was I for a 3 Ghz PowerMac :p)


    You got some serious ideas (http://spamreaper.org/frankie/wanted.html) frankie :cool: :)
    Yeah I also had that idea. Given the number of people that use the mini as server or multimedia center that will be nice (Microsoft is already planning for giving mini-screen support in vista, so it is a good idea). I actually though about this to turn the mini into a laptop. Thus some kind of battery+Screen+keyboard add-on. This would truly emphasize the phrase BYOMKM (Bring your own Monitor Keyboard and mouse). But then again; a laptop would be much easier.
    Yeah you are quite right. It is predominantly the size of 3.5" hard disk that will hardly even fit in the total casing.






    justin bieber rebecca black comparison. Rebecca Black (c.
  • Rebecca Black (c.



  • rasmasyean
    Mar 21, 09:52 AM
    Yeah, I loved his little 'wargasm' too.

    That little mushroom thingie probably took a few people along with it. I'd suggest that we keep our 'oohs' and 'aahs' limited to Fourth of July fireworks.

    There's a bit of "wargasm" in all of us. Some of us have less, some of us repress it to be "civilized". But if there were no army ants in addition to worker ants, the colony would have never made it.

    I'm just not "ashamed" to enjoy watching the now governer of California blow up things in make believe, and enjoy the types of games created by the business and tech legend who helped put computers in everybody's office and homes.

    Wow, that is a shocker.

    The U.S. Congress passed a law to prohibit any attempt to assassinate any foreign leader.

    Why, I don't know, but there it is. :confused:

    It's not an "assasination" in this case. It's a military leadership target of war. They killed many of Sadam Hussain's top people deliberately in the early days of the Iraq War for instance. If you're interested in seeing how many "assasinations" take place, Wikipedia lists that status on the wars we are invovled in where you can see KIA's of significant people. There you will find, KIA's on "Militant Islamic movement leaders" in addition to "generals"....sometimes tracked and blown up by a drone prolly flown from arround the world. When you "declare war", anything goes apparently.





    justin bieber rebecca black comparison. Rebecca Black
  • Rebecca Black



  • ibook30
    Jul 14, 12:51 AM
    What i'm worried about is if this whole format war between HD-DVD and Blu-ray turns out to be really worthless and end up with neither format winning and instead having both supplanted by further formats. it would be like trying to put betamax up against laserdisc then having DVDs come to market :rolleyes: .

    There are great things coming though- future discs, future mass storage too. HDs may be on their way out soon enough for speed reasons. one thing i'm keeping an eye on is ferroelectric memory, which might also make HD-DVD/Bluray etc. partly obsolete as a storage format- useful primarily for video media only.

    Excellent points, and concerns. I think the format wars will be mitigated by tech companies desire to make a dollar and the markets inability to handle too many choices and price points vs. value.

    It's not impossible that the bluray/ HD DVD conflict will be supplanted by new technology - but it will become a regional issue (Asia vs Europe or N America) and/or price against value issue .. ultimately leaving the consumer with two or three choices.... no matter how fast the technology advances. "The market" is unlikely to handle more than 2 or 3 choices. (I am speaking of the consumer market - a seperate market for the technocracy will allow more choices for niche markets.... I hope)

    Let's see what happens- it'll be an interesting ride.

    On the 802.11n front- to deviate from the thread again - if Apple and other traditional tech companies do not get behind this - it will leave an opening for telecom/cable companies like Comcast, AT&T, and Verizon - all of whom are delivering faster and faster connection speeds to the (residential)consumer's front door .... Verizon's fiber optic system gives faster download and upload times than previous options, so they are creating a need for faster home networks.
    Apple is beginning to compete with telcoms for the communication dollar (iChat AV and ventures into cell phones) - so telcoms might strike back by offering machines or networking cards that work with these advancing high speed internets. I dunno.

    p.s. (Silentwave) I am reading about ferroelectric tech - and it is fascinating. Glad you mentioned it!





    justin bieber rebecca black comparison. Rebecca Black Admires Selena
  • Rebecca Black Admires Selena



  • doberman211
    Mar 22, 10:21 PM
    Uncompressed. That IS the key. Friends don't let friends buy compressed faux music. And play your uncompressed music with your tube amps and AR 3a speakers. Howz that for classic?

    Pretty damn accurate. 5 channel surround sound on my dock connector and I can hear my speakers from across the road. Though people sometimes complain about it:p

    I don't live near any senior citizens so sometimes i just ask for requests if its nothing completely ridiculous like Bieber. I only keep ~5000 songs on the iPod because i recently lost my entire music library and have been slowly rebuilding it on an SSD which is much more reliable.





    justin bieber rebecca black comparison. Rebecca Black has tried to
  • Rebecca Black has tried to



  • firestarter
    Mar 20, 01:04 PM
    It's not my place and my time has long past to be "volunteered" for such duties.

    So, apparently you're old...

    US will use Lybia as aerial target practice

    Hey, check out this mini mushroom fireball thingie. What kind of bomb is this? It looks kind of big. Edpecially the fact that it's in the backgorund and the camera naturally makes it small. If you were up close, it's gotta be HUGE!

    Yet you come across with all the maturity of an 11 year old.

    :confused:





    justin bieber rebecca black comparison. Rebecca Black ataupun
  • Rebecca Black ataupun



  • UnreaL
    Sep 7, 01:27 PM
    So who else apart from me has bought one? :D





    justin bieber rebecca black comparison. Die let Justin Bieber take
  • Die let Justin Bieber take



  • Multimedia
    Nov 17, 07:33 PM
    IMO, what Apple really needs is a system between the Mac Pro and iMac. A smaller tower or cube style system with a single Kentsfield or Clovertown CPU with 2 or 3 PCI-E slots, two HDD bays, optical bay and using cheaper, more conventional RAM - like up to 8GB DDR2. Apple is ignoring an entire segment of the market and it seems like they're trying to use the small difference in price between a maxed-out 24" iMac and a relatively low-end Mac Pro as justification for nothing in the middle.I agree. Apple's view of the market is very strange. They seem to think their customers either only want an all-in-one two core solution or an extremely expensive top of the line 4 or 8 core solution. Hopefully Kentsfield will find a home in a new Mac line in 2007.





    chasemac
    Oct 24, 02:43 AM
    I'll spend my life waiting. So will you?:) Should be the new Apple slogan.:)





    ssk2
    Apr 3, 01:14 PM
    Because I'm interested in the pathology of people like you, and I'm trying to understand how you can compare an existing product with a product that is nothing but talk, to the disadvantage of the product you can actually buy, and decide in favor of the product that doesn't exist. Just psychological curiosity.

    Are you kidding me?!

    The 'pathology of people like me'? Who do you think you are? Facts are that I've neither held, or used either device, so I'll wait until I have until I make my decision. What's so controversial about that? How am I talking about the iPad in any kind of disadvantageous way? I'm just saying I want to try both and have not made up my mind yet. Rational.

    The Playbook does exist too, no matter how much you say it doesn't. What on earth are you basing you assumption on? Where did I ever promote the Playbook over the iPad? Please retract your comments.





    Rodimus Prime
    Feb 23, 11:53 PM
    on a random note just so you know switching to diesel you need to improve your MPG by around 30% for the switch to be carbon neutral. Remember Diesel as a lot more carbon in it per unit volume than unleaded.





    RebootD
    Apr 12, 10:03 PM
    $299 are you out of your mind?

    That's very inexpensive but... what about motion? soundtrack? Livetype?





    Zargot
    Aug 25, 09:00 AM
    Has Dell or any other PC manufacturer started shipping Merom notebooks or Conroe PC's?

    I haven't seen any Merom notebooks but the Conroe desktops have been shipping for a couple of weeks now.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment