Thursday, May 12, 2011

justin bieber concert 2011 pictures

justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. JUSTIN BIEBER UK CONCERT 2011
  • JUSTIN BIEBER UK CONCERT 2011



  • dmelgar
    Apr 19, 11:09 AM
    Does this mean a Mini update is right behind it?





    justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. Justin+ieber+concert+2011
  • Justin+ieber+concert+2011



  • Horrortaxi
    May 2, 02:59 AM
    I must have missed something. What does latin have to do with "Saving" Apple? :confused:
    Nothing at all. He was showing us how smart he is. I tremble before his ostentatious display of knowledge. He is truly my superior. He doesn't need a point--that's how cool he is.





    justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. Link to justin bieber concert
  • Link to justin bieber concert



  • jbyun04
    Jun 23, 01:37 AM
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/80/211502142_db3000b150.jpg?v=0

    If anybody's seen that Date Night movie with Tina Fey and Steve Carrell, Mark Wahlberg uses custom touch screen Macs (well you can tell it's iMacs and ACDs but they made it look like a typical Spy style touch screen) in the movie and it looks a lot like that. If that's what Apple releases, I would be blown away.





    justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. Justin+ieber+concert+2011
  • Justin+ieber+concert+2011



  • Earendil
    Nov 28, 10:36 AM
    Well, you just made my point better than me.

    PS, that isn't hard :rolleyes:
    I just noticed that you are the same person I just (imho) shredded in two different posts above. Care to make a stand against anything I said as a direct response to your points? Or are you just gonna feed off someone else and reiterate yourself again?





    justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. shoot, Justin
  • shoot, Justin



  • theBB
    Jul 19, 04:21 PM
    Which is exactly why the past few weeks have been a great time to load up on Apple stock. Apple has been increasing computer sales with transitional computers. The "real" machines aren't out yet.

    In other words, Apple growth won't be slowing down any time soon. In fact, it should probably accelerate over the next 12 months.

    When the "real" machines are out, Vista will be out as well. Unless Leopard has revolutionary improvements, the difference between Windows and OSX+iLife would be much less than that it is today. I would still appreciate the UNIX under the hood, but I doubt most consumers care. If Mac sales or market share starts to come down a bit due to fewer switchers, the share price could easily crash.





    justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. Justin+ieber+concert+2011
  • Justin+ieber+concert+2011



  • QuarterSwede
    Apr 2, 08:11 PM
    I don't want to feel cacooned by my tablet and I don't want my eyes turning into the next Terminator. I want technology to get out of the way and just work while the ad points to what would be useful if I purchase one.
    That's exactly how I feel and why I use Apple products. Great commercial.





    justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. Justin Bieber Concert Live in
  • Justin Bieber Concert Live in



  • camelsnot
    Apr 2, 08:20 PM
    have one but that commercial makes me want to puke. Once you use one and realize it's limitations, it's not so magical. It's a fun consumption device which you can get some work done on, but without real multitasking, it's lack of real technology actually hinders and isn't so magical.

    With apple it was never about the hardware technology. They have at least that right in the commercial (the only thing right).


    Job$, instead of waxing philosophical with your over-inflated ego in embarrassingly inaccurate commercials, how about trying to innovate. iOS should've had REAL multitasking years ago. Quit pandering cheap to make speed bumps at the same prices, as something magical. DO something magical. You built iOS off a phone, morphed into an ipod touch and now an ipad (yes.. a larger version of the touch, but in a better form factor). That was just smart business. ALWAYS repurpose what you can. BUS101. Now do something magical with the OS.





    justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. justin bieber in concert 2011
  • justin bieber in concert 2011



  • kilidar
    Mar 28, 03:07 AM
    Playing that game with the HDMI dongle thingy hanging off an iPad looks, um, not ideal. Now, if it could stream it using AirPlay.

    its got to run on the apple tv, airplay has lag, the game runs on the atv and the ios devices are controllers. ATV3?





    justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. justin bieber 2011 march
  • justin bieber 2011 march



  • woddy
    Jan 12, 09:07 AM
    i think there may be a umts / hsdpa powered macbook for the out off office use.
    :cool:





    justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERTS 2011
  • JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERTS 2011



  • skunk
    Mar 27, 01:33 PM
    Well some people think that's debatable ;).

    It was a trap...:)





    justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. Justin+ieber+concert+2011
  • Justin+ieber+concert+2011



  • Mobster Sauce
    Apr 2, 07:08 PM
    Nicely done.





    justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. Justin Bieber in Concert at
  • Justin Bieber in Concert at



  • hellomoto4
    Mar 30, 11:30 PM
    Urgh, new iCal really is horrible.





    justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. Justin+ieber+concert+
  • Justin+ieber+concert+



  • Lukeit
    Mar 31, 03:08 AM
    Talking about new "features": have you noticed the Fuji wallpaper is different?
    The new one has clouds at the base...





    justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. Justin+ieber+concert+in+
  • Justin+ieber+concert+in+



  • Krizoitz
    Mar 18, 10:43 PM
    Please sign it !! For our sakes

    http://www.petitiononline.com/rumi04/petition.html

    Thanks

    This is what my friends and I refer to as a WOMBAT
    Waste of Money, Brains and Time





    justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. Justin Bieber (concert)
  • Justin Bieber (concert)



  • ingenious
    Mar 26, 03:47 PM
    ...For example, Apple had to make Safari due to Microsoft pulling out of the mac - this is just one example where Apple is starting to make software because companies are leaving the platform...

    its my understanding that apple made this browser BEFORE MSIE was pulled from the mac. M$ pulled IE because they believed Safari was better and faster and could better serve the mac. it was also part of a marketing plan by M$ to remove IE as a stand alone browser from Win and Mac. Think before you post and do your homework. The rest of use don't want to read something that's not true or thot out.





    justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. Justin+ieber+concert+2011
  • Justin+ieber+concert+2011



  • SaMaster14
    Jan 2, 10:02 PM
    Still have the '09 G37S as my FIRST car.


    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/SaMaster14/DSC_1951-2.jpg

    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/SaMaster14/DSC_2105.jpg


    Custom black grille, smoked tail lights, tinted windows, fully loaded with sport, luxury and nav packages.





    justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. Justin+ieber+concert+2011
  • Justin+ieber+concert+2011



  • EagerDragon
    Nov 16, 12:53 PM
    Previous question: How hard could it be to take advangate of the multi-cores.

    The first thing is that it depends on what you are starting with. If you have zero code out there, you can come up with a nice design for your program that takes advantage of as many cores as you throw at it. If on the other hand you have large chunks of legacy code that was written in the time of single cores, it may be close to a re-write to fully take advantage of the hardware. In some cases it will be easier in some cases to throw the old code away.

    But some of it is imagination, if you can look at a problem and the solution you orginaly came up with, and using your imagination look at the problem at hand in inovative ways, parts of the programs could be re-written to take advantage of the hardware and other parts can be left alone (for the short term). This is an incremental step, you gain X% in one area and little to nothing in another area. The key is to determine what your program spends most of it time doing and re-write/re-design that section of the code for the biggest short-term gains.

    I remeber working in assembler and selecting the correct combination of instructions based on their function and the number of CPU cycles it took to execute each instruction. Sometimes a set of 12 instructions was faster than a different set of 8 instructions in accomplishing the same result. Use your imagination and look at the problem from a different angle. If your brain only sees a number of serialized steps, you won't be able to come up with anything that takes advange of the hardware.

    What you start with (old code) and your imagination can get you there quicker or slower.

    Short answer: It depends.





    justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. justinbieber london 2011
  • justinbieber london 2011



  • Surely
    Nov 24, 11:09 AM
    A new case for my iPhone:
    http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/b/0/0/13/3/AAAACw-9PVcAAAAAABM2qA.jpg?v=1228421860000

    ;)





    justin bieber concert 2011 pictures. Justin Bieber concert tickets.
  • Justin Bieber concert tickets.



  • AlphaDogg
    Feb 18, 05:07 PM
    I want that poster!!! Where did you get it?

    Which poster? The SJ poster?





    e28
    Aug 17, 11:40 AM
    I don't really see the demand behind adding wireless functionality into the iPod. I think wireless is the buzz word right now and investment managers and industry analysts don't even know what it means.

    Bluetooth headphones, if they sound good, and bluetooth syncing is the only function people might use out of this. However, most people charge as they sync, so they would need to connect the iPod to the computer anyway. Bluetooth headphones would need to be charged too, and that is a nuisance.

    The only thing semi-useful out of 802.11 is sending audio to airport express. But I use my laptop for that already, so does this really add any functionality? No one I know will be typing in a 256-bit WPA key into their iPod so they can play their iPod music over their friend's airport express, either. At work, I can view and sample my coworker's library on my computer - even when they leave for lunch. And if I like it, I can buy it on iTunes right there. Again, where is the usefulness of a wireless iPod?

    I can see how XM radio might be useful to many, even though it doesn't appeal to me. However, I would think Apple would want an exclusive deal if they were to offer this feature.





    Josias
    Aug 25, 12:11 PM
    I remember the rumors of iPod docks in the Mini before the last Mini release (February 28th). I though they were pretty ridicolous.:p

    Anway's, a chance of X3000 now? That would rock!;)





    aiqw9182
    Mar 24, 04:08 PM
    What history? Developing crappy integrated graphics?

    I missed writing "SMALL performance edge". Sort of like AMD's CPU's these last five years? Oh, guess we shouldn't talk about that.


    My assessment is not based on a small performance edge. It is based on Fusion enabling a whole new set of functionality thanks to OpenCL and DirectX 11 class hardware.Whole NEW set of functionality? OpenCL's vaporware status has been around since Snow Leopard was introduced with a ton of Macs supporting it as soon as Snow Leopard was released. Nothing uses it, and if anything does it's hardly beneficial. You still haven't shown me what wonderful OpenCL apps you use. I'd love to hear what they are, I've been looking for something that uses OpenCL since Snow Leopard was released in 2009 only to find that NOTHING actually leverages it in a way that's beneficial or noticeable.

    Oh, and on that note why the hell are you even mentioning DirectX if you don't use Windows? DirectX has no relation to Mac OS X.


    I established my preference BEFORE watching that video. That Sandy Bridge performs so poor in that demo just confirms my choice.Once again, if you NEED such powerful OpenCL support then buy a Mac with discrete graphics. What the hell are you doing that constitutes the need for OpenCL? You still haven't answered my questions. All you are doing is avoiding them.





    thesdx
    Jan 12, 05:39 AM
    I think "MacBook Air" sounds kinda cool, but not like something Apple would name a notebook. Who knows? It could be actually called this. Everyone was doubting the images of the fat Nano, thinking it couldn't possibly be true, and it came true. It could happen again.





    benjs
    Apr 12, 10:38 PM
    Oh, they'll all switch to Avid to avoid learning a new interface, but of course, they won't have to learn a new interface to use Avid instead of FCP :rolleyes: . Not everyone who is a video editor has been around since the time of the dinosaurs. You're complaining that an automobile isn't a horse, so it must be inferior to the horse. If we always continue to do things in exactly the same way, we will never make any progress.

    "If I'd asked customers what they wanted, they would have said 'a faster horse'." -Henry Ford



    No comments:

    Post a Comment