Thursday, May 12, 2011

justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas

justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. Justin Bieber amp; Jasmine
  • Justin Bieber amp; Jasmine



  • wordoflife
    Feb 28, 10:55 PM
    First attempt to get everything in one shot.
    Snip

    Hardware in the sig

    I think this is one of my most favorite overall setups in this thread.





    justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. Justin+ieber+girlfriend+
  • Justin+ieber+girlfriend+



  • leftbanke7
    Mar 19, 12:37 PM
    there's no reason to argue that their strategy is wrong...

    I don't argue that their strategy is wrong. They are a profitable, debt-free company. They obviously have some clue as to what's going on.

    However, as a Mac lover on a budget, I hate only having the option of an iMac or an eMac. I dislike both of them. I dislike the design and I dislike that they are essentually unupgradable. If I am going to spend money on a product, I had better like looking at it. I also don't want to have to use a G4 MDD as it's old technology. Granted, it's life is far from over but I get the impression that Apple is telling me that unless I am willing to pony up $2500.00 - $3000.00, that my only options are either old or unupgradable products.

    A Bargain PC may be a POS, but for a good group of people, it's all they can afford...and I am almost to that point. My old computer can only take me so much farther.





    justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. Justin Bieber finally admits
  • Justin Bieber finally admits



  • Tmelon
    Apr 2, 04:31 PM
    Is anyone else losing their toolbar buttons and address bars in the toolbar when they enter Safari into fullscreen mode? I'm getting just a solid graphite bar at the top of the screen when I go into fullscreen. Tabs aren't showing in fullscreen either. This wasn't happening in DP 1.

    I've been using a keyboard shortcut to remove the toolbar altogether when I don't need it, but that doesn't affect the solid graphite bar. Right now I need to exit fullscreen if I need to use the toolbar at all, and either way I still have the hardly-useful block of graphite at the top taking up some of the screen.

    That block of graphite at the top should contain your Address bar, Back/Forward and search bar. DP2 autohides the tab bar and the favorites bar until you bring your mouse to the top of the screen. There's a screenshot of it earlier in the thread.





    justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. To justinjasmine villegas
  • To justinjasmine villegas



  • kingtj
    Nov 15, 11:42 AM
    To be fair, Apple has been generally "above average" in building computers that handled large amounts of RAM. I was amazed when I realized a couple years ago I could take an old PowerMac 7300 desktop and stuff 1GB of RAM in it. Couple that with a G4 upgrade and PCI card to give it Ultra ATA 100/133 hard disk support, and you had a pretty viable machine for running OS X (using XPostFacto to force it to install on something that outdated).

    The biggest "problem" is probably just that people tend to use their older Macs a lot longer than people use their old Windows PCs. So they end up wanting to upgrade them far further than anyone anticipated.



    Apple has always had memory crippled computers on the low end. If they could do ONE thing in the coming 64 bit world, I would ask them to make the motherboards at least be able to address FUTURE RAM options as the cost always drops rapidly and the requirements always seem to be predominantly ram based.

    Rocketman





    justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. villegas-ieber-lovebirds-550
  • villegas-ieber-lovebirds-550



  • Full of Win
    Mar 23, 01:31 PM
    It is a hard drive with a screen! What else can they do? I suppose they could put a 1TB drive in there and add thunderbolt. . . . . That would be interesting!

    I hope they don't do much.

    The iPod is a portable media tank. Its not for web-browers, its not for apps, its not for contacts, its not for games. What Apple needs to focus on is OUTPUT. Right now its pretty sad, there is a 30 pin connector digital out and a headphone jack out. Moreover, the 30 pin output is limited in that it does not support the newest Apple adapters (VGA or HDMI)

    1. Bluetooth Output: Because it is so widespread in cars, speakers and headphones today, this makes so much sense. The battery is likely large enough that it would not cause a significant reduction in battery life.

    2. Update Digital Out to support VGA and HDMI output (with internals to match): The iPod should be able to play the same video files as the iPad 2, and upcoming iPod Touch / iPhone 5 and stream them using the HDMI and VGA adapters from Apple.

    3. Wi-Fi for Air-Play/Air-Share: Not Wi-Fi for browsing, but Wi-Fi so it can pair to an Apple TV or iPad or whatever and stream videos and music.





    justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. Justin Bieber#39;s ex-girlfriend
  • Justin Bieber#39;s ex-girlfriend



  • smileyborg
    Apr 2, 07:02 PM
    I really like this ad. Maybe this will be the new direction of Apple's marketing?





    justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. justin jasmine villegas,
  • justin jasmine villegas,



  • firestarter
    Apr 12, 09:56 PM
    @robimbs (Rob Imbs)
    Holy ****! Instant color matching, unbelievable grade with 1 click. Audience is rapturous, this is almost out of control.





    justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. Girlfriend, jasmine villegas
  • Girlfriend, jasmine villegas



  • macnerdiac
    Sep 8, 11:18 AM
    Does anyone know of any companies making new cases to fit the size of the new ipod touch 4G?:confused:





    justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. green and jasmine villegas
  • green and jasmine villegas



  • longofest
    Jul 19, 03:48 PM
    What, the analysts weren't even close? I'm shocked. :rolleyes:

    Actually, the analysts were pretty close this time, except for the profit margins. I'm thinking that the fact that the iPod is now using older parts (therefore cheaper parts) is pushing the cost down for Apple, and hence really making it a big cash cow and driving up the profit margin, even if they aren't selling quite as many as last quarter (which also has to do with seasonal decline).

    Edit: oops... it appears as though the analysts definitely did blow the whole revenue expectation a bit. Missed that.





    justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. After Bieber#39;s mom reportedly
  • After Bieber#39;s mom reportedly



  • WildPalms
    Sep 7, 11:28 AM
    There has been a lot said here and elsewhere on what Apple is going to release. But let�s step back and look at the big picture for a moment and think through this process.

    What we know:
    1. Apple maintains the largest online movie trailer site on the internet. They have the technology to stream data in HD and they just bought a level 4 data center in March this year to storage an enormous amount of data. (I�ll get to this later)
    2. HD downloads are enormous and storing them on your hard disk would fill up the disk in no time. So keeping the file for long periods of time is not an option.
    3. Apple sells more laptops then desktops and laptops have a smaller hard drive with limited capacity, no one wants an external hd to carry along with their laptop, it would defeat the purpose of being portable.
    4. Apple doesn�t make money on downloads, but selling the product that it runs on.
    5. iPods screens are too small to watch full length movies on, and their disk space is too limited for movies (iPod nano outsells the video iPod)
    6. FrontRow is made for displaying on the TV, not a computer monitor.
    7. People WILL NOT PAY $9.99 or $14.99 for a download of a movie, even with a burn option. DVDs can be bought at Wal-Mart or BestBuy for the same price and you get the cover and quality you want and deserve. ( I know a few mac fans will go out and buy whatever Apple puts out, but thinking of an average person )
    8. Steve Jobs said in an interview that most people only watch live action movies 1 or 2 times with the exception of animation, but music they listen to over and over again. And he hates variable pricing for content.

    So what does all this mean? I think we will see on Sept 12th a streaming rental service that runs off a new media device made to hook up to your TV and runs FrontRow with Showtime as a feature on it that looks a lot like the Movie Trailer section on FrontRow today, where you see the cover designs of the movie instead of a text. (Think about when you go to Blockbuster and all you see is cover designs, and a description on the back) With this service you will be able to see the cover design, the rating, run time, the description and preview a trailer of the movie. Then if you want you can �rent� it for $2.99. After watching the movie, the content is deleted; this would work a lot like pay-per-view. For music and photos, this device will wirelessly connect to your computer to stream music from iTunes and photos from iPhoto. The device will probably sell for around $149 - $299, depending on what it can do.

    But who knows� I�m probably completing wrong and Apple will release a download movie site, charge $9.99 for a movie download that around 600 MB per download and take 2 hours to download and release an airport express with video output and charge $129 for it.

    Interesting take.





    justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. Justin Bieber and his rumored
  • Justin Bieber and his rumored



  • PODshady
    Oct 23, 08:27 PM
    I believe that there is a very good chance that the entire Intel line of Macs will get upgraded to 64-bit processors since Leopard has extended 64-bit support beyond the UNIX level





    justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. kill you justin bieber Top
  • kill you justin bieber Top



  • Multimedia
    Aug 26, 07:00 PM
    A Little OT but mini TV related: Someone here made a post I can't find that said the EyeTV hybrid HDTV tuner was only relevant to less than 5% of the market. So I did a little Google and found out we are already at 20% HD penetration in USA (http://www.screendigest.com/reports/06highdeftv/readmore/view.html). So I thought I'd just let you all know the Mac mini as an HDTV + Tivo with a 24" display can be set up for about $1300. With the cheapest Dual Link DVI 15" MBP you can find would drive a 30" display for a total of about $2900 soon.

    I have a 2GHz Dual Core G5 that can support a 30" Display only paid $900 for. When Dell puts the 30" up on the 20% off block it will only cost $1900 - $380 = $1520. So we are looking at Mac TVs in the 24" - 30" size for as little as $1450 - $2500. That seems pretty amazing to me.

    $599 Mac mini Core 2 Duo + EyeTV hybrid $150 + 24" Dell $700 (20% off Sale Price) = $1450 new.

    Used any solo or dual G5 PM with a Dual Link Video Card + 30" Dell $1520 (20% off Sale Price) = $2500 or less.





    justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. Justin Bieber was pictured
  • Justin Bieber was pictured



  • timerollson
    Feb 20, 03:03 PM
    snip

    What speakers and how's the bass on them?





    justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. Justin Bieber was caught
  • Justin Bieber was caught



  • Multimedia
    Aug 29, 12:56 PM
    It seems that if this rumor is correct, then why now? Why not 2 months ago? Have mini sales been all that great to warrant holding off on a simple update? Or could they possibly have been waiting for other products to move to merom so the mini doesn't infringe? I just don't understand why this has taken so long.I would assume they're going to update everything at once to make a grander impression with all of the new upgrades. Sure, they could probably easily update the mini now and make it available for purchase, but why not wait until the C2D hits the other machines at the same time? That way Apple can say their entire computer product line has been updated. I think it makes more of an impression to casual computer and mac users.IF TRUE - Just In Time Invintory Management Makes When Yonah Price Falls The Time To Do It. That would be once Merom is shipping - like NOW.

    I'm still not convinced this rumor is true. I've got my fingers crossed these two processors are going to be C2D at 1.66 and 1.83GHz - not Yonah.

    Only fair & logical reason it might be true would be due to constrained supply of Merom to begin with so Apple has to use all those for MacBook Pro first, then iMac - excluding a Conroe plan -, MacBook and finally mini when supply of Merom is unconstrained like around November-December. By first doing the speed bumps to the Merom speeds with Yonah, they can deliver an immediate benefit to their mini customers without spreading the limited supply of Meroms all over the lines yet.

    So after they have enough Meroms for MBP they can switch the MB to Meroms at the same speeds as now, then switch the mini ALMOST silently once that line is satisfied fully. iMac is a big unknown due to Conroe possability.

    More I think about it, that is probably what's happening. Intel probably has the order with Apple designed to reduce the Yonah supply as quickly as they can provde enough Meroms to keep satisfying Apple's every growing appetite for more and more C2 Intel processors at the ever growing assembly lines in Taiwan & China.





    justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. 1287376511 25 Justin Bieber
  • 1287376511 25 Justin Bieber



  • spine
    Aug 16, 09:08 AM
    Is an iPhone going to be able to download or stream music?
    Maybe the iPhone will be the wireless device, not the iPod.





    justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. justin girlfriend jasmine
  • justin girlfriend jasmine



  • rk1991
    Nov 28, 12:08 PM
    Just got back from Mexico and during my time there had a run in with the local police. This is common as hire cars have different colour number plates so the police can easily pick you out of a crowd. Apparently we were 'speeding'. It's all fun and games though. I got the fine down from about $400 US to 1000 pesos. We were warned this would happen when we arrived and should just look at it as an extra 'toll'. I could have probably got it down lower but it was hot and we had a long way to go still.

    At the end of the negotiation you get a form to sign with how much you paid and then you have to sign your name. The document is cleary made in something like Word and it's in no way official....I signed it Ben T Copper! :p

    Corruption FTW!





    justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. Nick Jonas Teams With Jasmine
  • Nick Jonas Teams With Jasmine



  • MagicBoy
    Feb 24, 06:49 PM
    The diesel is an Italian (VM Motori) design, and on paper the numbers are pretty good: 150hp and 240 ft-lbs from a 2L I4. It's a common rail direct injection motor, but not turbocharged.


    It's got to be turbocharged for that amount of power and torque. There hasn't been a common rail non-turbo diesel made that I'm aware of. The last non-Turbo cars I recall being sold over here were the venerable VAG SDI which was rough as anything but lasted forever, and the PSA XUD. Both disappeared from new cars about 5 years ago.

    Turbo Diesels are cleaner and more fuel efficient even with significantly more power.

    I'll be sticking with my TDI PD engined Skoda. Thumping performance, 65mpg on a run and none of the electronics and emissions kit to go wrong. Plus I can make soot on demand to annoy BMW drivers :D





    justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. out that Justin Bieber now
  • out that Justin Bieber now



  • Hellhammer
    Apr 21, 03:50 PM
    I'd welcome HellHammer's thoughts on this as he generally has a well informed perspective on these things.

    I have made my predictions and I still stand behind them. I don't really follow this thread though so if someone has me a question, you may be better off PMing me.

    1199$ 21.5" iMac

    Intel Core i3-2100 (3.1GHz)
    AMD 6490M with 256MB GDDR5
    500GB HD
    2x2GB RAM; option for 4x2GB

    1499$ 21.5" iMac

    Intel Core i5-2400S (2.5/3.3GHz); option for Core i5-2500S (2.7/3.7GHz)
    AMD 6750M with 512MB GDDR5
    1TB HD; option for 2TB
    2x2GB RAM: option for 4x2GB

    1699$ 27" iMac

    Intel Core i5-2400 (3.1/3.4GHz)
    AMD 6750M with 512MB GDDR5; option for AMD 6950M with 1024MB GDDR5
    1TB HD; option for 2TB
    2x2GB RAM; options for 4x2GB, 2x4GB and 4x4GB

    1999$ 27" iMac

    Intel Core i7-2600 (3.4/3.8GHz)
    AMD 6950M with 1024MB GDDR5
    1TB HD; option for 2TB
    2x4GB RAM; option for 4x4GB

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=11688279&postcount=26

    I'm sure it's been done to death, but I spent some time actually thinking about realistic-ish speculations of what the new line could look like. I think they're going to get rid of one SKU ( the step up 27" without the quad i7), because it's kind of redundant, and for the $100 price difference, I can't imagine anyone NOT spending the extra modey to get the quad core). The only spec that is more of a wishful thinking piece is the inclusion of the HD6800M 1GB card in the 27" quad i7. THAT would be a beast!

    Common Upgrades

    1. Thunderbolt port
    2. HDMI out
    3. Sandybridge

    Now, here's the model breakdown:

    21.5" (1920x1080) display
    3.2 GHz i3 processor
    4 GB RAM
    500 GB HD
    Thunderbolt
    ATI Radeon HD 4870 (256MB)
    HDMI out
    $1199.99

    21.5" (1920x1080) display
    3.5 GHz i3 processor
    8 GB RAM
    1 TB HD
    Thunderbolt
    ATI Radeon HD 4870 (256MB)
    HDMI out
    $1499.99

    27" (2560x1440) display
    2.8 GHz i5 processor
    4 GB RAM
    1 TB HD
    Thunderbolt
    ATI Radeon HD 5870 (512MB)
    HDMI out
    $1699.99

    27" (2560x1440) display
    3.2 GHz quad i7 processor
    8 GB RAM
    2 TB HD
    Thunderbolt
    ATI Radeon HD 6970 (1 GB)
    HDMI out
    $1999.99

    ATI 4870M has TDP of 65W, there is no way it is going to fit in 21.5". Also, it makes absolutely no sense to use three different generations as that, if something, would confuse consumers a big time. The only possibility I see is that the low-end gets ATI 5670 (aka 5730M) like Apple did in previous update. Other models will very likely feature AMD 6000M-series graphics.

    I also doubt that Apple will use i3 in other than the low-end iMac. All MBPs have i5 or better, even the 1199$ one. Using i3 in 1499$ iMac sounds stupid because in the end, the consumer thinks that i5 is better because 5 is greater than 3, even though that doesn't really mean that when comparing desktop and mobile CPUs. Moreover, there is no 3.5GHz i3 either.

    HDMI doesn't sound too likely, seeing that only Mac Mini has it. Thunderbolt or mDP can provide the same functionality and much more.





    justin bieber girlfriend jasmine villegas. Session in r b singer justin
  • Session in r b singer justin



  • rezenclowd3
    Jan 3, 03:19 AM
    Just picked up this on Saturday:
    (Sold my 96 Audi A4 2.8L 3 weeks ago. I must say, I do NOT recommend Audi engines, even though I had no problems.)





    Reach9
    Mar 20, 07:10 PM
    Really, Gaddafi deserves it.
    US is trying to be as coy as possible by saying that other people are taking charge of this, and bringing in UAE and Qatar on their side.
    I find this great, and can't wait until the lunatic leader gets justice.





    Benguitar
    Nov 24, 08:12 AM
    Totally overkill for a pair of Oakley's, but hey, that's your choice. They're not our sunglasses.

    I'm not rich, But I plan on getting another pair in the future, So when I'm carrying $400.00 worth of merchandise that can be fit into a water proof, shock proof, dust proof, etc case that only cost $40.00 I'm happy with it.



    Sorry why do you need to keep then dry?! I'm sure they will get wet if you are a coast guard! and how much was that case?

    Not saying that I need to keep them dry, But mainly for shock, drop, dirt stuff.

    I don't want to put $200-$400 dollars worth of sunglasses just "in my carryon or checked bag" knowing how things get handled in airports.

    I'm also a guitarists, So, I tend to be a little on the protective side of things when I use cases. ;)

    Case cost $40.00





    Gregg2
    Apr 11, 12:31 PM
    CVTs have nothing to do with "tiptronic" or "paddle" shifters. CVTs are just a new breed of automatics. Semi-automatics can be had in many flavors, including both the traditional automatic and the CVTs.

    I'd be interested in a more complete explanation. CVT is what the particular manufacturer I'm considering calls their transmission. And, yes, you can get paddle shifters if you want.





    budman1961
    Nov 27, 07:06 AM
    What do you think of this drive?

    I have that drive in my mid-2010 MBP 15" 2.66, and I am impressed. 50 second cold boot to Outlook full load. App opening is fast, reopening the same app is almost instantaneous. You will take a slight hit in battery, I think less than 1/2 hour or so, but it was well worth it for me.

    Avoid the temptation to restore from a backup (documents only), take the time to reinstall each app, and you will be delighted. I had plenty of time, and did it both ways, restore from time machine, and later app by app. If you have the time, app by app is much better, plus you can really look at what you have installed over time, and purge what you no longer use.

    Well worth the $$! :D





    capran
    Nov 15, 04:26 PM
    I guess this is fairly boring news for gamers, if Quake is any indication...

    Yes. Games are mostly designed for single CPU, single core at this point. The Mac Pro is overkill for gaming, and I hear FB-DIMMs are detrimental to gaming performance too.

    I just want a headless Mac that's more powerful than the Mini, and not as expensive as the Pro and as "workstation-ish", i.e. it should use standard desktop parts like Conroe and DDR2, and includes at least one 16x PCI-E slot that can fit, power, and cool the latest gaming cards.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment