Thursday, May 12, 2011

selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics

selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. stars justin bieber kiss
  • stars justin bieber kiss



  • MacSA
    Aug 29, 09:08 AM
    Does anyone know how much the Core Duo chips will be now that we have Core 2 Duo. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Intel were reducing the prices again. If thats th case, i'd be a bit disappointed to see the Mini stay the same price.





    selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. Selena+gomez+justin+ieber
  • Selena+gomez+justin+ieber



  • snberk103
    Apr 10, 11:05 AM
    Both "four on the floor" and "three on the tree". Learned to drive with the "three on the tree" in an old (1968?) Jeep Wagoneer. Big heavy clutch, no power steering. It was brutal in traffic.

    However, being able to drive the '3 on the tree' once got me a job at a summer camp - as they had an old Dodge Van (iirc). During the summer I only had to drive that van once (I was the person on the crew who could), and the rest of the time I drove the newer automatic van out and about all over the Catskills of NY, and into NYC as well, picking up and delivering people and stuff.

    That was a great summer! If I hadn't been able to drive that standard van, I would've spent the summer cutting grass and weeding the flower beds (which I did enough of as it was ..)





    selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. Fake Selena Gomez Justin
  • Fake Selena Gomez Justin



  • SciFrog
    Dec 13, 06:09 PM
    Thanks.

    I was over at kakaostats and saw there is someone new this week "elena" (http://kakaostats.com/usum.php?u=1604130), up only since tuesday and they already have over 4M points! Must be an institution with a wicked fast cluster? Some serious players out there...

    You are #103 cruncher for the whole project, whao!
    And actually #1 and #2 are default user, not real...
    Impressive.

    Can't wait for Gulftown Mac Pros and SMP2 (maybe 60k PPD with one machine?).





    selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. Justin Bieber Kissing Selena
  • Justin Bieber Kissing Selena



  • Snowy_River
    Nov 15, 11:31 AM
    ...Most applications are mutli-threaded that isnt the issue. The difference between 4-core and 8-core will be negligible as you can see from the benchmarks...

    Uh... maybe we were looking at two different articles.

    First off, most applications are not multi-threaded. It's only Pro level applications that tend to be, and even there, there are plenty that aren't. So, multi-threading is an issue.

    Second, you say that the difference between 4-core and 8-core is negligible? Take a look at the PyMOL molecular modeling rendering performance! Under OS X with 4-cores, it took 11.18 seconds, whereas with 8-cores it took 6.8 seconds. That's a raw improvement of about 65%! It's a clock speed weighted improvement of about 85%! How on Earth can you consider gains like THAT negligible?!?

    Sheesh!

    Edit: Corrected a math error.





    selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. Watch as Justin Bieber and
  • Watch as Justin Bieber and



  • sluthy
    Jan 3, 07:31 PM
    The C2D upgrade happened in November. The 17s actually shipped toward the last part of November. I can't understand why anyone would think that an improvement is needed in the displays on the MBP line. Some of you must have extaordinary vision if you could expect the video to be crisper or any more HD than it is. When I am viewing HD TV on this MBP, it actually blows the picture that we get on our HDTV set. And movies are really realistic looking on this screen. I perceive that anyone wanting a major upgrade to what I am seeing right here is going after "bragging rights" .... But that is just MHO

    I also own a bad A$$ custom built notebook with a kick butt video card and super duper display and I actually like this Mac better. Again ... MHO

    :cool:

    But the screen on the 17in MBP (1680x1050) by definition can't do HD (1920x1080). I don't care how well it can scale down, scaling down is not playing at true native resolution, and with most new content heading toward 1080i (and eventually 1080p), getting anything less than that now is just heading toward a dead end media wise IMO.





    selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. justinbieber selenagomez
  • justinbieber selenagomez



  • PlipPlop
    Mar 25, 05:18 AM
    Do the macpros have a powersuppy with about an extra 500w for a 6970? And the 8 pin and 6 pci-e power ports?





    selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. justin+ieber+kiss+selena+
  • justin+ieber+kiss+selena+



  • Speczorz
    Sep 29, 02:08 AM
    Still satisfied with my dermashot. It really hasn't collected much dust. If your on the wall still about a silicon case, check it out.

    Bill





    selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. selenamar sharing Pictures
  • selenamar sharing Pictures



  • GregA
    Dec 30, 12:03 AM
    it seems like most people are dying for HD over here. <snip> I don�t think anyone anticipated the demand for HD. People watch programs they normally wouldn�t if it�s HD.It's possible to both be quite right here. HD is underestimated, but having greater demand than expected is a separate issue to overall market size.

    Anyway, as you say... there are 2 separate markets - the 2 evolutions of PayTV are "on demand", and HD (or both together). People who have invested in a top notch TV will easily pay for HD players (like an iTV-HD). Others may just want to watch what they want, when they want it.

    If Apple only releases a HD system, and it costs a premium, I won't end up buying it. I'd be paying for a premium that I couldn't take advantage of. And besides, at the moment the iTS sells 640x480 anyway.

    Digital 480p isn�t bad, but it�s 4:3 aspect.Really, is that what you're doing in the US?

    We've got Digital 576i in Australia as our standard definition, but it's in the 16:9 aspect ratio. Apple can choose whatever combination they want, I'm sure.





    selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. Selena Gomez et Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez et Justin Bieber



  • markie
    Oct 20, 02:01 PM
    Consumer Reports has always been corrupt and in it to tear down companies. Look at the Suzuki Samurai, which was a great vehicle and sales dropped when they said it was prone to rollover. Too bad it wasn't, and they had to modify the test course several times to tip the car... designed specifically for that vehicle to exploit it's weakest point.





    selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. Selena Gomez Kissing Justin.
  • Selena Gomez Kissing Justin.



  • ssn637
    Mar 31, 02:41 AM
    Can we perform a clean installation with DP2 or do we have to first install DP1? I just deleted the original Lion installation image from my backup drive, thinking I could restore the DP2 image to an external drive and boot from there. But it looks more like this requires Lion DP1. How do I download DP1 again from the AppStore if I need it? :(





    selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. Justin+ieber+selena+gomez
  • Justin+ieber+selena+gomez



  • steve2112
    Apr 11, 07:37 PM
    With the exception of about two years, I have been driving manuals for about 20 years. I don't know how much longer I will be driving one, as the selection is getting limited. Also, most of the models I have been considering are auto-only, or only have a manual available on the absolute cheapest models (2012 Ford Focus, for example). Also, I have a nagging back injury that that flairs up every now and then. Driving in very heavy traffic in my current car can cause some pain. A couple of years ago, I got caught in a nasty jam in Dallas and I could barely walk the next day. It sucks.

    Edit: Forgot to mention this Cool Story, Bro: To show how much I like manuals, when looking to buy a Mazda6, I hunted for months to find the ever-elusive V6/Manual tranny combo. I was looking at used models, so I was at the mercy of the market. I always seemed to miss them when I would find one. I really wanted the car, so I had finally resigned myself to getting the auto, when I stumbled across one by accident. I was at the dealer to look at at an auto model, when I happened to walk by a hatch with the manual. The thing had literally been rolled out to display that morning. After a cursory test drive, I bought it.





    selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • PBF
    Apr 1, 11:54 AM
    Already posted (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=12299127&postcount=55) by another author.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Yea it's a little buggy right now. You can delete apps the same as as before with some added frustration.

    1. Press and hold, CMD+OPT+CTRL (so they all wiggle)
    2. Next press and hold one app until they stop wiggling.
    3. Now click the apps you want once to delete them.
    4. Make sure you hold those 3 keys throughout all steps.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Wow, what a major PITA. Trying to delete folders is even worse than before with Launchpad crashing like crazy. But managed to do it anyway. Thanks for the tip. :D

    Just out of curiosity, how do people even discover these things? Like having apps to wiggle first, then click and hold, then delete, etc. :confused:





    selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • Full of Win
    Apr 12, 08:31 PM
    Here comes Super Final Cut Express (SFCE)...





    selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. Justin+ieber+selena+gomez
  • Justin+ieber+selena+gomez



  • Mlrollin91
    Mar 25, 04:14 PM
    iPad 1 does support HDMI out, just not the video mirroring. This means that an app must support the standard "video out" mechanism to be used with the HDMI adapter with iPad 1.

    What I would like to see is this same thing using AirPlay :)

    I knew it didnt support mirroring but thats my bad. I have an iPad 2, but i was told at Apple the hdmi cable won't work with iPad 1. Guess they should read up a little bit.





    selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. Justin bieber kissing selena
  • Justin bieber kissing selena



  • spencers
    Jan 10, 10:08 AM
    I was finally able to take my own pics of my just acquired '88 BMW 325is with M50B25TU engine swap. Darn this car is quick and handles so very well.
    Don't mind my nerdy self, It's who I am and I have come to accept it over a decade ago:D

    I love the german-colored motorsport emblem!
    some better pics of my 135i...

    Gorgeous 1-er!
    I cannot believe BMW is still putting MYRTLE WOOD in these cars. :p





    selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. justin-ieber-selena-gomez
  • justin-ieber-selena-gomez



  • AlphaDogg
    Feb 24, 07:00 PM
    Here's my mbp setup.

    Do I see a white iPhone 3G/3GS peeking in there?





    selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • hyddan
    Jan 12, 02:05 AM
    Just like the "professional" iPods are all aluminium, and the "professional" iMac, not to mention the "professional" iPhone.

    Apple is going Alumium across the product line, for environmental reasons. The MacBooks will be the last plastic Macs made.

    Aluminum is much harder to recycle than plastic, so no, it isn't any better for the environment.





    selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • vand0576
    Sep 1, 01:23 PM
    iMac is already wildly popular. they have no reason for aggressive pricing.

    You must have missed my post on doing the price comparison a la the Mac Pro. I feel they should have to prove the "more expensive" myth wrong CLEAR across the board.





    selena gomez justin bieber kiss pics. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • FireStar
    Oct 22, 01:17 PM
    Huh? iPhone 4 cases are all over the place.
    I think he means iPod Touch 4G.....





    bketchum
    Sep 1, 01:40 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BlizzardBomb
    Hmm... the problem with that line-up is that when consumers see the shiny new advert saying "Meet the new iMacs" they'll look at the clock speeds and say "What new iMacs?". I think it would be reasonable for Apple to offer...

    17" iMac - $1,199 - 2 GHz, X1650 Pro 128 MB
    20" iMac - $1,699 - 2.16 GHz, X1650 Pro 256 MB
    23" iMac - $2,199 - 2.33 GHz, X1650 Pro 256 MB

    If the Mac Mini and the MB would have stayed under 500 and 1000 repsectively then I would have said you are so wrong, but because they didn't I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with one just above 1999.

    But then again, look how aggressively priced the Mac Pros are. My out-'n-left-field wishful thinking says:

    17" iMac - $999
    20" iMac - $1,499
    23" iMac - $1,999





    macidiot
    Jul 19, 04:33 PM
    When the "real" machines are out, Vista will be out as well. Unless Leopard has revolutionary improvements, the difference between Windows and OSX+iLife would be much less than that it is today. I would still appreciate the UNIX under the hood, but I doubt most consumers care. If Mac sales or market share starts to come down a bit due to fewer switchers, the share price could easily crash.

    Vista vs. Leopard is a moot point. There is enough pent up demand for high end desktops to fuel growth for some time. Switchers aren't material in this market. Besides, desktop buyers aren't waiting for Leopard, they are waiting for universal binaries from Adobe.

    Vista will have zero near term effect. The simple truth is that you won't see widespread adoption of Vista for at least 12-18 months. And that is assuming Vista actually ships when it is supposed to. Which is no sure thing.

    As for the consumer, what they care about is stability and security. imo, that is what is getting switchers. Your right that they don't care how it's being done. However, Vista will be far more secure than xp when it comes out. At least for a month or so. It will take at least a few weeks for good malware to come out for it...





    TheRock88
    Sep 30, 04:22 PM
    Something like this, except on an iPod
    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4115/4797522906_169bbce342.jpg


    Like I said, get one where the inside has a pattern on it to avoid that or a matte one

    I saw a youtube video of someone having that same problem. His tip was to use a very small pinch of baby powder and put it on your finger. Then rub it thoroughly all over the back of the iPod. Once you put on the case the watermarks should disappear.





    interlard
    Sep 7, 01:25 PM
    I want to RENT a movie for a few dollars, not buy it for $10-$15. Doh!

    Imagine if you had to OWN every movie you'd ever seen?





    imac_japan
    Mar 27, 06:45 AM
    its my understanding that apple made this browser BEFORE MSIE was pulled from the mac. M$ pulled IE because they believed Safari was better and faster and could better serve the mac. it was also part of a marketing plan by M$ to remove IE as a stand alone browser from Win and Mac. Think before you post and do your homework. The rest of use don't want to read something that's not true or thot out.

    Sorry but I disagree - what you say here is just something you made up !!!! Safari is a good browser and Apple only made it cause MS pulled IE. Think about it. Apple may have money but it needs to do something else to kick start growth....The Ipod doesn't have long to go...Itunes will still do well but it doesn't give Apple enough money !

    Don't forget - please sign the petition.....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment