Thursday, May 12, 2011

selena gomez the scene who says

selena gomez the scene who says. selena gomez and the scene.jpg
  • selena gomez and the scene.jpg



  • PurrBall
    Apr 1, 01:06 PM
    Screenshots please!

    There's a menu when you click +, but other than that it looks the same to me.
    279259





    selena gomez the scene who says. Selena Gomez and The Scene-
  • Selena Gomez and The Scene-



  • hayesk
    Apr 12, 10:10 PM
    iLife has done this for years and now Aperture is doing the same thing. Frankly, I prefer it to the old way.

    You realize that you'll be on Aperture 5 before you spend more money than just buying 3 outright. The upgrade from 2 to 3 cost more than just buying 3 on the app store.

    Why do you want to spend more money?





    selena gomez the scene who says. How Selena Gomez Chose Her
  • How Selena Gomez Chose Her



  • base08
    Jan 12, 08:24 AM
    Take a look at this:

    http://flickr.com/photos/peteryan/2187596838/

    Personaly i think it's fake, because of the non-capital letter on the begining of the second sentence... but who knows it could be true the disposition of the this so called macbook air is quite original and not in the tradicional way laptop upside down opened a little...





    selena gomez the scene who says. Selena Gomez The Scene Who
  • Selena Gomez The Scene Who



  • Demon Hunter
    Nov 15, 03:31 PM
    I guess this is fairly boring news for gamers, if Quake is any indication...





    selena gomez the scene who says. Selena Gomez
  • Selena Gomez



  • SiliconAddict
    Jul 18, 11:57 AM
    meh. I already have Blockbuster's online rental. If I want to take something with me on the go I rent it, rip it and away I go. Yes this has more instant gratification but I'm a patiant person so meh...for those who aren't on a Netflix or Blockbuster plan I can see this as being nice...as long as its priced right.





    selena gomez the scene who says. Selena Gomez and The Scene,
  • Selena Gomez and The Scene,



  • goMac
    Mar 26, 01:11 AM
    umm ok.. so why ios doesnt support full hd? will the new ios 5 will support full hd?

    iOS does support full hd, as the video shows...





    selena gomez the scene who says. OMG, Selena Gomez is sick with
  • OMG, Selena Gomez is sick with



  • Amazing Iceman
    Apr 21, 01:45 PM
    I trust Apple a lot more than Al Franken.

    Remember, Al Franken voted for legislation that would require, among other privacy violations:
    - All your health care information be reported to the government.
    - All your health care information be kept in a centrallized location.
    - the disclosure of your financial and health care information to the IRS without your notification
    - all busiensses that gather any information about you via the internet (including Apple) to disclose this information to the government upon demand and without a warrant.

    So, Franken can pretend like he cares about privacy, but he's already clearly on the record in thinking that you don't have any privacy when HE wants to find out things about you.

    LOL, and know he's trying to be the #1 Defender of Public Privacy?

    This definitely sounds as a publicity stunt, trying to increase his popularity. Maybe he wants to run for a higher position in the government, perhaps for the Presidency?

    In the end, loosing your iPhone is as bad as loosing your wallet with all your documents, unless you turn on password protection on your iPhone, something you can't do on your wallet.





    selena gomez the scene who says. The young Miss Selena Gomez is
  • The young Miss Selena Gomez is



  • Peace
    Jan 11, 07:52 PM
    I'm sorry but I don't believe the Macbook Air at all..Sounds too weird.

    As I've said in other threads it'll be the Macbook "lite" or Macbook "Light"





    selena gomez the scene who says. Selena Gomez amp; the Scene
  • Selena Gomez amp; the Scene



  • imac_japan
    Mar 18, 08:41 AM
    Please sign it !! For our sakes

    http://www.petitiononline.com/rumi04/petition.html

    Thanks





    selena gomez the scene who says. Selena Gomez amp; the Scene#39;s
  • Selena Gomez amp; the Scene#39;s



  • Phil A.
    Apr 11, 06:34 AM
    Manual (stick) shift cars are rare today and I'm wondering how many people still know how to drive them. How did you learn and do you have a desire to own one?

    As others have said, they are far from rare outside of the USA. Personally, I've driven several automatic cars (both over here in the UK and in the USA) and much prefer a manual gearbox: I like the better control and flexibility to change up when I want to rather than when the car thinks I should.
    With a manual box, you don't have to think about "sport mode" or "economy mode" settings for gear changes: you just do it when you want to :)
    The only time I think an auto works is on a diesel car / truck: Diesel engines have such a poor power range that with a manual you find yourself constantly changing gear just to keep the thing moving (I personally hate diesel cars with a passion but that's a different debate ;) )





    selena gomez the scene who says. Selena Gomez amp; The Scene
  • Selena Gomez amp; The Scene



  • leftroom
    Feb 25, 08:58 AM
    left to right:
    20" Apple Cinema Display, 1st Gen. 16gb iPod Touch, Late 2008 MacBook Pro on top of Griffin iStand controlled by an Apple wireless keyboard and Magic mouse, 1TB Seagate external HDD, 32gb Ipad wifi only, 21" Samsung display, 2cd Gen. TV, Razer Lycosa keyboard and Razer Death Adder mouse which controls a Windows XP box i built for my job(under the desk). You can barly see it but there is also a Power PC Mac Mini on top of the Windows machince which acts as a FTP server.

    That's no late 2008 MacBook Pro. It can't be, because the late 2008 MacBook Pro was the first to get a unibody design. That might be the early 2008 MacBook Pro with the old classic design. Sorry to say that ;)

    Nice setup though! :)





    selena gomez the scene who says. img 393 selena gomez the scene
  • img 393 selena gomez the scene



  • Compile 'em all
    Jul 19, 04:30 PM
    23% drop in desktop sales is surprising to me. Is it just due to people waiting for PowerMacs with Intels? It is not a good sign that higher iMac sales are not making up for it.


    This is actually the general trend in the computer market since the rise of
    portables against desktop machines. Portables are becoming increasingly
    powerful (computational-wise) up to the point that the line between them
    and Desktops is blurred.





    selena gomez the scene who says. Selena Gomez amp; The Scene - Who
  • Selena Gomez amp; The Scene - Who



  • twoodcc
    Feb 9, 09:47 PM
    Was crunching for another team before. The stats from Berkley show the aggregate as do some tools like the FAH Wudget.

    oh ok, gotcha. congrats!





    selena gomez the scene who says. Selena Gomez and the Scene
  • Selena Gomez and the Scene



  • joshellis625
    May 2, 04:33 PM
    I think this is pretty awesome. I know that currently all you have to do is drag the app to the trash but it always bothers me that it could leave leftover files in Library, etc., which is why I use AppCleaner. I think having this more streamlined and comprehensive way of removing apps would be a lot better.





    selena gomez the scene who says. Filed in: Selena Gomez,
  • Filed in: Selena Gomez,



  • Rustus Maximus
    Apr 21, 11:30 AM
    could be abused by...bad actors

    At least he's an expert in this area...





    selena gomez the scene who says. Selena Gomez takes part in a
  • Selena Gomez takes part in a



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 27, 09:55 AM
    Capitalization wasn't the point. It's the context in which a term or _name_ is used.

    Context doesn't impact a trademark either. The only thing that would permit anyone to use the "App Store" trademark if it was granted would be outside of Apple's selected field of trade.

    I could call my restaurant "App Store" because Apple did not trademark App Store as it relates to restoration and food. I could call my new Car model the "GM App Store", as it does not relate to the field in which Apple trademarked it.

    I can't however call my store that sells Applications "App Store" or use "App Store" in a portion of its name, or for the slogan "KnightMarket : The best darn App Store!"

    That is why descriptive trademarks aren't usually awarded and granted. Because it gives too much power to a single entity in a certain field of trade. We'll see how the USPTO decides this when they hand in their final decision in Apple's request, especially now that Microsoft filed in the opposition phase (which is exactly why the USPTO has an opposition phase to begin with).





    selena gomez the scene who says. Selena Gomez amp; The Scene – Who
  • Selena Gomez amp; The Scene – Who



  • Multimedia
    Sep 6, 12:39 PM
    Look, they discontinued the $50 BTO superdrive option on the lower end model. Are they purposely trying to drive me to Velocity Micro?The SAVE refurb page has what you want for $649. If you really want that model, pull the trigger.





    selena gomez the scene who says. Selena Gomez amp; The Scene – Who
  • Selena Gomez amp; The Scene – Who



  • Multimedia
    Aug 29, 12:56 PM
    It seems that if this rumor is correct, then why now? Why not 2 months ago? Have mini sales been all that great to warrant holding off on a simple update? Or could they possibly have been waiting for other products to move to merom so the mini doesn't infringe? I just don't understand why this has taken so long.I would assume they're going to update everything at once to make a grander impression with all of the new upgrades. Sure, they could probably easily update the mini now and make it available for purchase, but why not wait until the C2D hits the other machines at the same time? That way Apple can say their entire computer product line has been updated. I think it makes more of an impression to casual computer and mac users.IF TRUE - Just In Time Invintory Management Makes When Yonah Price Falls The Time To Do It. That would be once Merom is shipping - like NOW.

    I'm still not convinced this rumor is true. I've got my fingers crossed these two processors are going to be C2D at 1.66 and 1.83GHz - not Yonah.

    Only fair & logical reason it might be true would be due to constrained supply of Merom to begin with so Apple has to use all those for MacBook Pro first, then iMac - excluding a Conroe plan -, MacBook and finally mini when supply of Merom is unconstrained like around November-December. By first doing the speed bumps to the Merom speeds with Yonah, they can deliver an immediate benefit to their mini customers without spreading the limited supply of Meroms all over the lines yet.

    So after they have enough Meroms for MBP they can switch the MB to Meroms at the same speeds as now, then switch the mini ALMOST silently once that line is satisfied fully. iMac is a big unknown due to Conroe possability.

    More I think about it, that is probably what's happening. Intel probably has the order with Apple designed to reduce the Yonah supply as quickly as they can provde enough Meroms to keep satisfying Apple's every growing appetite for more and more C2 Intel processors at the ever growing assembly lines in Taiwan & China.





    selena gomez the scene who says. Selena Gomez
  • Selena Gomez



  • ssk2
    Apr 3, 12:59 PM
    You do realize that the Playbook is pure, 100%, no-money-back, spun-glass vaporware...right?

    Yeah of course... :rolleyes:

    Why do you feel the need to bash other people's choices?





    macgeek18
    Feb 21, 07:46 PM
    Not concerned with the impending refresh? Or do you plan to return and rebuy post-refresh?

    I bought an 08 MacBook Aluminum. So No i'm not concerned or care about the upcoming refresh.





    iMikeT
    Sep 6, 07:45 PM
    I have the feeling that movie distribution is going to be a tougher obstacle than music.

    It's too bad that these Hollywood execs will not let Apple handle how movies will be distributed.





    spencers
    Jan 10, 10:08 AM
    I was finally able to take my own pics of my just acquired '88 BMW 325is with M50B25TU engine swap. Darn this car is quick and handles so very well.
    Don't mind my nerdy self, It's who I am and I have come to accept it over a decade ago:D

    I love the german-colored motorsport emblem!
    some better pics of my 135i...

    Gorgeous 1-er!
    I cannot believe BMW is still putting MYRTLE WOOD in these cars. :p





    Bengt77
    Sep 1, 01:35 PM
    What is the chin. Though, i have heard people talking about it and they said that if there is a 23" it is possible for Apple to eliminate it.
    Read the first part of the thread. It's the white border underneath the display. It's where the parts are housed that don't fit behind the display. Well, maybe that's not entirely true. That space is needed for the space behind the display isn't big enough to house all the internals.

    So, when a 23" iMac would be released, it will have a whole lot of extra space behind that considerably bigger display. Thus, they might just drop the 'chin'.





    macbookairman
    Apr 12, 09:34 PM
    Better yet, 9 to 5 mac has a video stream.

    http://www.9to5mac.com/61109/nab-2011/



    No comments:

    Post a Comment