Sunday, November 23, 2008

The hot celebrity and popular pop singer Britney Spears Says New Life Has 'No Passion

Britney Spears says the struggle to regain control of her life can be like a jail sentence, saying, "There's no excitement, there's no passion."

Britny spears picture 1





"I have really good days, and then I have bad days. Even when you go to jail you know there's the time when you're gonna get out. But in this situation, it's never ending. It's just like Groundhog Day," the 26-year-old singer said in a new 90-minute documentary, Britney: For The Record, to air on MTV in the U.S. on Nov. 30 and on Sky1 in the U.K. on Dec. 1.

sexy picture of Britny spears



The singer's comments in the documenttary were first quoted by the British newspaper The Sun.

nice picture of Britny spears






"If I wasn't under the restraints that I'm under right now, I'd feel so liberated," she says in the film, in which a camera crew followed her for three months as she tried to rebuild her life in anticipation of her new album Circus.

"I think I've learned my lesson now," she said, "and enough is enough."

Britny spears picture





Spears, 26, was hospitalized for mental evaluation in January. Her ex-husband, Kevin Federline, was granted sole custody of their sons, Preston and Jayden, and her father, Jamie Spears, was granted legal control over her affairs.

"If you do something wrong in your work, you can move on, but I'm having to pay for a long time," she said. "I never wanted to become one of those prisoner people. I always wanted to feel free."

Hot and very very sexy picture of Britny Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment