Wednesday, December 17, 2008

hollywood celcbrity Evan Rachel Wood Finds a New Love – A Cat!

She broke up with Marilyn Manson last month, but Evan Rachel Wood insists she's not ready to wade back into the dating pool.

"I'm not really looking for any kind of guy now," she told PEOPLE Monday night at the premiere of her new film, The Wrestler. "I just got a new boy cat. He's the only man in my life right now."

Evan Rachel Wood




What's his name? "Nicodemus, after the king of the rats in the Secret of NIMH," said the actress (who recently denied rumors linking her to costar Mickey Rourke). A cat named after the King of the Rats. He's all I need right now."

Evan Rachel Wood



Wood also had nothing but kind words for her rocker ex – and says she has no regrets about the relationship.

Evan Rachel Wood




"I've learned so much about myself and even had deal with the outside world," she added. "I'm just so much stronger. ... I'm ready for the next chapter."

Evan Rachel Wood



Evan Rachel Wood


No comments:

Post a Comment