Monday, December 1, 2008

Kate Beckinsale's De Niro crush


Kate Beckinsale was intimidated by Robert De Niro - because she used to have a crush on him.

The British actress appears in 'Everybody's Fine' with the 'Righteous Kill' star and says she struggled to retain her composure because she was such a fan of the acting legend, she used to keep his photograph in her kitchen.

She admitted: "I was kind of intimidated, because I had a picture of him on my fridge at university, so I was a bit shifty about that.

Kate Beckinsale




"You sort of feel like you have to confess that to somebody. There's sort of a slightly creepy thing to it."

Kate - who has a nine-year-old child, Lily, with ex-partner Michael Sheen - also revealed she hopes to work on stage, but admits it

Kate Beckinsale





isn't likely to be in the near future.

She added to website Moviehole: "I would like to return to the theatre, and I will. But I probably won't until my daughter becomes more indifferent about me being the one to put her to bed."

(C) BANG Media International

Kate Beckinsale


Kate Beckinsale




Kate Beckinsale


No comments:

Post a Comment