Monday, May 16, 2011

cool background images for desktop

cool background images for desktop. cool car wallpaper desktop
  • cool car wallpaper desktop



  • iphone3gs16gb
    Apr 26, 11:21 PM
    Almost as funny as your daughters face when she discovers that her dad is a brutal bigot who waits outside toilet doors to beat people up (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=12453464&postcount=56).

    Woah there big boy, calm down.

    He is a father who has a daughter, put yourself in his shoes...

    Also when did he explicitly state he "waits outside toilet doors to beat people up"?





    cool background images for desktop. Cool+ackground+wallpapers
  • Cool+ackground+wallpapers



  • Lennholm
    Apr 22, 10:28 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    This is a new low for Samsung. Apple had a specific complaint about a specific device. Now Samsung replies with this patent nonsense? Really it makes Samsung look desperate and weak.

    I bet one day in the near future Samsung will regret this move. Apple will source other fabs for their business. Micron, AMD's spun-off foundry, heck even Intel would probably work something out just for Intel. These American companies wouldn't steal Apple's IP.

    Patent nonsense? Do you know what claims Samsung are making? You know, Samsung has alot of technological patents, technologies that the end user knows and cares little about.
    We can all see that the Galaxy S look strikingly similar to the 3GS (both look cheap imho) but it's hard for us to see if Apple simply stole technologies from Samsung and put it under the hood)
    This doesn't necessarily make Samsung look desperate and week, maybe they up til now simply didn't care that their patents were infringed upon since they felt they had a great collaboration with Apple but when Apple all of sudden decides to pull this off; no more mr nice guy.
    Don't be so quick to make assumptions.





    cool background images for desktop. Presenting, “Cool Desktop”.
  • Presenting, “Cool Desktop”.



  • Blue Velvet
    Aug 2, 06:02 AM
    No it is not and I dare you to prove me wrong! The majority of the creative class uses pcs period.

    Wrong. Of course, sequestered in your teaching post-graduate architectural world you may not see the wood for the trees and in the readily-accepted use of the word, 'creatives' do not include those who use AutoCAD.

    The design, print, packaging, promo, photographic and fashion industry is overwhelmingly Mac-based.

    Saying 'period' at the end of a sentence doesn't make it correct. Nor does one campus switching to PCs make it a summer. ;)





    cool background images for desktop. desktop wallpaper modern.
  • desktop wallpaper modern.



  • rjohnstone
    Sep 30, 05:04 PM
    I'd say it's more of a yes and no on AT&T quality.
    While their service may be spotty in certain locations, the iPhone doesn't exactly have the most stellar antenna.
    My iPhone has dropped calls in locations where my N75 (also on AT&T) has never missed a beat.





    cool background images for desktop. desktop wallpaper cool. plain
  • desktop wallpaper cool. plain



  • bigjnyc
    Apr 12, 11:24 AM
    I'm curious why you would automatically upgrade at all, since you have an iPhone 4 already. What do you expect out of version 5 that you can't do now? I'm not being critical, if that's what you want go for it. I'm just curious why some people plan to upgrade every time, sight unseen.

    I have a rare disease that tells my brain that I must have the latest and greatest... It nags at me until I obtain the newest update. I've seen doctors all over the world but none have been able to cure me :p





    cool background images for desktop. wallpaper desktop background.
  • wallpaper desktop background.



  • astewart
    Nov 3, 01:33 PM
    I can't wait to compare Parallels and WMWare Fusion.

    I'm still waiting for an E-mail back from them too.





    cool background images for desktop. Desktop Wallpapers, Cool
  • Desktop Wallpapers, Cool



  • Rogue.
    Apr 28, 03:48 PM
    If I can't get my hand around it, then it's a deal breaker for me.... :rolleyes:





    cool background images for desktop. cool wallpapers for desktop
  • cool wallpapers for desktop



  • Jeremy81
    Sep 13, 07:36 PM
    iPhone 4, Kindle 3, and Apple TV all ordered around the same time. I somehow got lucky received the iPhone overnight(via AT&T) but everything else is still on order(Kindle finally shipping soon). I'm really enjoying the iPhone 4. I've had every other iPhone on release day but decided to try something different prior to this and purchased Nexus One(amazing device and very fast). I stupidly got rid f the Nexus for a Dell Streak which I hated and decided I would switch back to iPhone until the next gen of phones are out.





    cool background images for desktop. Cool free desktop wallpaper
  • Cool free desktop wallpaper



  • maclaptop
    Apr 22, 11:01 AM
    Of all the things that iPhone needs soon, LTE is not one of them.

    We can all wait until its widespread, and usable.
    Speak for yourself.

    Small minded thinking is not something I subscribe to.





    cool background images for desktop. Cool Stunning Desktop
  • Cool Stunning Desktop



  • balamw
    Oct 23, 04:21 PM
    This is actually an incorrect report that Microsoft has tried to correct, but it keeps getting reported.

    http://blogs.zdnet.com/Bott/?p=157

    I know we jump all over MS for spreading FUD... We shouldn't do the same.
    Microsoft's "correction" is discussed further in the "update" on the article you linked:

    http://blogs.zdnet.com/Bott/?p=159

    The bottom line is that Vista Home Basic/Premium are not licensed for use in a VM. Ulitmate and Business editions are OK.

    B





    cool background images for desktop. Cool Free Desktop Wallpaper
  • Cool Free Desktop Wallpaper



  • cult hero
    Apr 15, 08:30 PM
    At one point, Apple got it certified as UNIX, so OS X is a UNIX platform, not just UNIX-like. Linux is probably fairly close to being able to be UNIX certified as well, but there is a money outlay that nobody wants to spend. To top it off, UNIX certification means zilch to the Linux community, so why would anyone pay to have it certified? I'm not even sure how Apple benefitted from their certification.

    I believe Apple got the certification because they were calling themselves UNIX prior to getting the certification and it had to do with legalities. I do know, at least at the time, it ONLY applied to Leopard running on Intel machines because of how the certification works.

    It's paper and nothing more. Whenever some Mac weenie is like "we're REAL UNIX unlike Linux" I know I can safely just slap him. Certification means very little. Actual POSIX compliance�among other things�is what matters.





    cool background images for desktop. his/her desktop cool with
  • his/her desktop cool with



  • Canubis
    Jun 6, 04:07 PM
    From email:

    Please note that the iTunes Store Terms of Sale state that all sales are final, so this is a one-time exception.

    The best way to avoid unintentional purchases is to use the Shopping Cart. That way, you can consolidate and review your selections carefully and buy them when you're ready. Here's how to use the Shopping Cart:

    http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n93017

    Did they really tell you to use the Shopping Cart feature in iTunes? Because since iTunes 9 this feature is gone now! The documentation you/Apple quoted is depricated unless your still using a pre iTunes 9 version.





    cool background images for desktop. 20 HD Sports Cars Desktop
  • 20 HD Sports Cars Desktop



  • petemitchell2k4
    Oct 24, 08:23 AM
    Those who bought their Computer in August should be happy with what they got since that was what was the best available at the time. And what are you talking about not in the forecast? The previous revision was here for just over 6 months. From April 2006 to October 2006. How long do you want Apple to go with out updates?


    The processor upgrades, not the OS upgrades.





    cool background images for desktop. Cool Space Backgrounds
  • Cool Space Backgrounds



  • Plutonius
    Apr 26, 04:10 PM
    so it's plutonius with 5.
    hopefully you guys are right (although that would make me and appleguy prime suspects).

    No need to worry. As I stated earlier, I have never been (including this game) a WW. It's up to the other players to get more involved and start posting analysis if the village has any chance of winning.





    cool background images for desktop. desktop background in KDE.
  • desktop background in KDE.



  • SiliconAddict
    Jul 21, 11:53 AM
    Yah know the interesting thing? Until now you had to compare Apple against the entire industry. e.g. Apple vs. (Dell+gateway+Sony+HP+Toshiba+Comcrap+Alienware+Falcon Computers+etx.)

    Now that Apple can run Windows Oranges to oranges can be compared. Until you start talking about OS's in which case you are back to talking Apples to Oranges.

    Apple migration to Intel has created a disturbance in the force.


    PS- I do Dell warrantee work. I can't tell you how many people cock there head when I pull out my MBP to look at laptop pull apart manuals. And even more who start asking questions when they see I'm running Windows. Heheh. I feel like PT Barnum. :)

    is this 4.8% for the quarter or 4.8% total market share? if the former, nice, but no big deal; if the latter then very big deal.

    I don't even need to look at the article to know its total. Apple doesn't have the manufacturing and distribution channels to increase their market share by 4% in a quarter. Hell I don't think Dell has that kind of force either.





    cool background images for desktop. cool wallpapers for desktop background. Cool Girls Desktop Wallpaper; Cool Girls Desktop Wallpaper. Mudbug. Nov 3, 10:13 PM
  • cool wallpapers for desktop background. Cool Girls Desktop Wallpaper; Cool Girls Desktop Wallpaper. Mudbug. Nov 3, 10:13 PM



  • ezekielrage_99
    Jul 24, 10:02 PM
    About time we get a wireless more than 1 button mouse from Apple, I am still suprised it has taken then this long.





    cool background images for desktop. Apple cool wallpaper
  • Apple cool wallpaper



  • oldwatery
    Mar 31, 08:03 PM
    I find most of the comments puerile or insane--over reacting with disdain or glee--while the major concern should be the function. I still find iCal a little limited and annoyingly so in terms of notes attached to daily functions.

    Who gives a crap how it is decorated! Make the thing work better and it will work better, and that's what matters to real people who need real organization within their lives.

    Obviously loads of people do give a crap how it looks...so what are we chopped liver?
    Real people indeed...:p





    cool background images for desktop. -hd-desktop-ackground.jpg
  • -hd-desktop-ackground.jpg



  • twoodcc
    Oct 7, 09:38 PM
    well, i am going back online after a long hiatus.

    let's see what kind of numbers I can pull. :P

    meeble

    glad to have you back! we need ya!

    Maybe I will get my brother going under my username though. He has a 8 core.....

    sounds like a plan!





    cool background images for desktop. wallpaper cool. Cool Desktop
  • wallpaper cool. Cool Desktop



  • morespce54
    Jun 9, 04:08 PM
    I know there's a "don't prompt me next time" box that pops up in the itunes settings on OS X.
    On my iPhone it seems I always have to enter my password for every download - there has to be a setting for that somewhere.

    Me too. Appstore ask me to enter my pw every time I purchase something from my iPhone or my iPod Touch (even if it's a free app).





    celticpride678
    Apr 15, 08:51 PM
    Hmmm. Can't get iPad updated, says that not compatible with the build.

    Nice. :confused:

    Too tired to even troubleshoot longer.
    But for anyone who wants to give me a tip.

    I restarted both iPad and iMac.
    Deleted and Re downloaded ipsw
    Hard reset iPad
    No dice. Never JB btw.

    Is iTunes up-to-date?





    NativeOSXboy
    Apr 22, 10:31 AM
    It's only BS to you, I don't obsess over appearances, I buy functionality. My self image is not tied to a phone.

    Yet it's Apples brilliance, that realizes the average persons low self esteem and need to be seen with cool toys.

    They know that great styling causes the consumer to ignore many faults or shortcomings in the product.

    That said I'm noticing an interesting trend, it's the feminization of the iPhone.

    With its diminutive size and proliferation of jeweled cases, I see more women with iPhones.



    Next, with Verizons excellent Droid campaign, its become the mans phone of choice.

    Larger, masculine, great new apps for men, not fart apps for juveniles, the rise in Droid X phones is remarkable and highly visible here in Los Angeles and Orange County.

    I know at 6'2" the larger phone is far more comfortable to hold, especially for longer calls and such.

    I'm enjoying my Android phones immensely.

    My Antennagate 4, not so much.

    So Apple ties it's image to low self-esteem women, while Android does the same for low self-esteem men? Thats how I interpreted this argument, though, I might have completely missed the point. Mind clarifying? Basically you make it sound like you bought the Android because of how it portrays what a man's phone should be (all about image). Hey then again who doesn't buy a product based on look, feel, or functionality right?





    Mr. Retrofire
    May 4, 02:12 AM
    Regarding iOS 5 and Mac OS X 10.7:

    We will see probably a public preview of Lion on the WWDC. This is from an Apple e-mail:
    http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab120/bginfo/c04661ca.png

    It makes sense to optimize Lion for Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge. It saves future development costs.





    Whorehay
    Nov 10, 05:22 PM
    So I can charge more money for 2 platforms! Thats why (I think) the SlingPlayer app will not be universal. If you want to get the iPhone and iPad app it will be $60 instead of $30

    And that's exactly why I will buy neither!





    kevin.rivers
    Jul 28, 08:29 AM
    Really depends on yoru defintion of success. Popularity wise it's been successful (360 is helped solely by the fact it's the only HD player out there right now) but as far as the stock holders and business men are concerned it's been a debacle - they've lost hundreds of millions of dollars in the XBox and have still yet to see a single positve quarter, financially speaking, since it's inception.

    News Flash. The 360 does NOT play any HD. They are working on an add on HD DVD, but it is not out. Therefore no HD. So the sole thing that the 360 is helped by doesn't exist.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment